>Jokes on you, buddy, I'M licking a balding woman's asshole

>guy fucks hot chick every day
>eventually she cheats on him

>meanwhile user sits alone at home and masturbates
>too scared of rejection to form any relationship
>pics like that help him to keep telling himself it's better that way

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA indeed.

Man that dude puts mike Adriano to shame with the way he's eating that ass

Only an idiot would trust a woman. I guess he learned it the hard way.

All women's are whores, we already knew this. What is this thread hoping to achieve?

Fuck how did he not figure the basic trick that you have to be the first in the relationship to do it so it doesnt hurt when the significant other does.

Recently re-wizarded neckbeard detected.

>shitskin gf
>tattood manwhore r-selected beta cunt friend

It checks out.

youtube.com/watch?v=jO59Fi7QV48

Oh just disproved the flat earth theory.. lol

Or just don't date whores and find a nice conservative girl to start a family with. Women can smell someone who can't commit and they'll of course arrange for back-up males since they are dependent on resources for them.

This

Find you a loyal aryan cutie

Incorrect my man. Unless you have a supply of unicorns you arent telling anyone about. Given the right environment every girl will cheat. 1. Away from constant positive reinforcement of love. 2. Overseas with girls 3. Alcohol/mdma 4. Encouragement from friends who are jealous of their "friend"

Those factors and any bitch will cheat

>nice conservative girl
>loyal aryan cutie
Sup Forums seriously do you even believe half the shit you type?
You do realize 99% of Sup Forums is forever alone virgins, right?

i dont get it, isnt that just a picture of him eating his gf's ass? or did she find a second skinhead? theyve been dating for 5 years? adam has a bestfriend?? shits fucky

im not scared of rejection
im just antisocial , which makes it impossible to ever obtain a relationship

and if i started being social, itd be contrary to my lifestyle, and pretentious just for the sake of getting laid

its more about finding a girl, thats like you, and will get along with you, earnestly

random whores fucking around who cares?

Indeed. Women are fucking sluts, even the ones that seem dedicated or innocent. If they get attention from another man they will jump on it.

>a nice conservative girl

Yeah, like this one.

HAHAHAHAHA

Change your lifestyle then? Antisocial isn't a condition it's just a state of mind if you think you're not good with girls or are never getting a girlfriend you will probably not get one it's just one of those things that you have to change about yourself. I was the same as you. Don't worry it's easy just go out there and do something, find some friends.

how exactly are you going to meet someone?

You can be diagnosed as antisocial.

Nigga thats Lena the Plug

I feel bad for my OP bro in this pic, tbh. If you laugh at this man's pain, you're the type of hoe ass nigger who would be in the picture with this dudes girl if given half a chance. Real dudes would never fuck a friends girl. This dude needs thrown in the trunk of a car and driven somewhere to be beaten with pillow cases filled with bars of soap. Fuck that guy,

>Change something fundamental about yourself literally so you can go out and get cucked
Uhh how about no. Robots are coming anyway, those will be loyal at least.

Doesn't change that it's just a state of mind which can be changed really easily. Literally all you are is worrying too much of potential outcomes which can go wrong and you will look bad. It's better if you take a risk and try it with a girl than sitting in your home all day jerking off.

Then don't get cucked? Maybe start enjoying your life, it's not as big of a deal as you make it, lol it's just years of thinking it is is putting you in that situation

Agree, but i would cut that bitch open begging for me to end her suffering, and then Imma send the parts of her body to her fucking family, no wait i will lock her down in my basement and rape and torture her family and loved ones just before her eyes.

"I'm anti social "

That means you are agenst socializing.

"Find a girl who likes me"

Lol who's ganna fall for a guy with nothing to offer of value? No money, no looks, no skill, no nothing. Lawl. Good luck user

>Given the right environment every girl will cheat
So why the fuck do you let such an environment exist? Take care of your woman, treat her well, and make sure shes knows how fucking lucky she is to have a good man. My fucking girlfriend would kill herself before she would cheat on me, because she has had shitty men in her life before, and knows how lucky she is now. Even still, she feels like I'm more than she deserves, and works her ass off to make sure I am satisfied within our relationship. If your girl cheats, its because you suck, bottom line.

It's a state of mind that gets developed through experiences. You can't simply say change your life style if you are grown into being anti social.

It's actually hard to understand this (if you don't) because what makes people is defined through experiences, especially how your parents raise you.

Oh... I see... Nvm then. OP is always a faggot. Right. Shit, I knew that too.

Sorry user. You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to get one over on this old chunk of coal. And I've been up for awhile now.

This girl cheatong on him for this ugly faggot? og well, atleast he had something i don't, i mean no girl would never be with someone that have no value?

Your going to brutally murder your ex gf, evade police long enuff to cut her up, send the parts to family's homes without them ever catching u?

Edge lord faggot. Get laid

see, this shit you wrote shows why you wont ever have a relationship beyond that of your anime themed body pillow.

Nope don't worry i won't do anything, that's what i want to do, i can make someone else kill her.

I really don't see the problem with this? please explain a lil more for me? what am i doing wrong here?

Or you know, you could just not bother with girls and enjoy life without worrying about "did she cheat on me with Tyrone yet"

Someone make a thread about sleeping/unconscious women I can't

> make someone else kill her

The 3 faggot friends u have won't kill for u. U also don't have enuff money to hire anyone. So how user, will u make someone???

>could care less

He deserves this

But you know user, that situation can change at any moment. She's happy now, with NOW being the operative word. In my experience, bitches got memories like goldfish. What have you done for me lately shit. Like Patrice O'Neal said, you raise a bitch up, teach her, show her where the sky is, one day she forgets that. She knows where the sky is, but she forgets that you were the one that showed her. It's not all girls, I know to say that, but in my humble experience, as soon as the good times stop, some girls stop caring. Ask Jackie The Jokeman Martling how long he stayed married when he quit his gig at the Howard Stern show.

t. 13 year old

1. I don't have any friends. 2. And soon enough i will have money, when i have gotten a real job.

Grow the fuck up. After 25 you can't blame your parents anymore. You're an adult. Nobody has perfect parents

Nigga that's Lena the Plug

Lmao, don't worry u won't always be a stupid kid

Brother, I used to be an optimist like you. Your bitch is happy NOW. She doesnt even know how to control her own emotions each month.

Thank you stranger, If i don't get any more common sense i will soon enough kill myself.

No gf.
Feels bad some days.
Look at bank account to feel better.
Also very little drama to worry about.

Pretty easy life.

>At the front: the filthy whore you should be glad to be rid of. At the back: the stupid cunt with his tongue up her smelly brown ass.

>I used to be an optimist like you, until I took an arrow to the heart.
Mfw I know that feel user.

Keep telling yourself that, one day she will do something with another man because the opportunity will present itself, and she will enjoy it.

Youre so pathetic lol, then what are you gonna do with your life work a 9-5 and then come home to play videogames. What a life man.

Yup

He is most likely naive enough to never even realise. Cuckt without knowledge. Im guessing he is 18-24 or older but dumb as fucking rocks

adults really are just big children

Is tough bro but then what i prayed for happened and my heart turned cold and all the wonder in this life got dull. Now i make heaps of money and drink to forget the week and surf for sport but everything feels like a shadow compared to how it used to be. That bitch was broken and passed that infection onto me. Never going to love again and Ive learnt to appreciate the companionship of my fiance but not stupid enough to fall in love ever again

This

Stop dating trashy sluts, find a real woman. Again, the problem is you... chicks cheat because they want something better than you. When you're the pinnacle, like me, they can only go down. She knows this, and I remind her of it everyday. In her heart, she knows I am the best she will ever have, and since she's already had abusive assholes and low quality losers, she knows what awaits her if this falls apart. The kicker is, she's amazing, and doesn't even realize how great she is.

Victim blaming.

unironically who and who gives a fuck

stop living vicariously through the lives of others.

I bet he'd tongue my asshole like that too

balling like an athlete

>when you're the pinnacle, like me
Epic bait. Also, it doesn't matter how "amazing" you are, women just like to fuck other men, it's a fun sport for them they don't care if the person they are cheating with is better or worse than her partner. You have some serious growing up to do, little one.

>Stop dating trashy sluts, find a real woman

they dont exist. I trained to be a church minister and spent all my life around church women. They are all degenerate backstabbing whores without exception. Thats why priests fuck little boys. They are so jaded and completely repelled from the females they have had to deal with throughout their lives they can never get their dick hard looking at a woman every again. The reason for young boys should be obvious. because they are more feminine/sexually androgynous than grown men.

>goes in the wrong direction while simultaneously making sure that the planes take a ship route

Who is this and why should I care?

Just send a picture back of her cunt all creamed up saying "Say hi to your doctor from me"

Its because they launched from submarine aircraft carriers dumbass

K

>This far in denial
>she's not fucking one of those exes while she has a girls night

>church going women
There's your problem. Find a girl that is agnostic or doesn't care about religion. Bonus points if their parents dont either. Women raised in repressive Christian families grow up to be gold digging whores

hey user,

beacon of hope here. im highly anti social, i dont take pills for anything, just hate people. found a girl playing WORLD OF FUCKING WARCRAFT one day who also didnt talk to anyone in our guild/raid group. said one thing to her about how much stress it was to log on and listen to all these anxious kids. she was also anti social. we live together now, playing all sorts of games, have dogs, married, NO KIDS, we drink together, smoke together, do everything together and can make friends with the help of each other.

you will find something that helps you. i found mine the second i thought "MGTOW" was onto something. (im not smart) dont look for a typical girl. good luck user

Don't worry I agree with you non cucked user. I've been cheated on...and I've cheated...and I've been the other guy but I still believe women can be loyal. You just have to be 100 confident in yourself and back it up, and if she is a good women then she won't stray. Whenever I was the other guy, the girl was either a whore or the guy was a controlling dbag. You also gotta let em know that cheating won't be tolerated and you gotta constantly be improving yourself. I would expect the same from my girl...

Its one of Lena the plug sextapes you fucking morons

Kek I found a girl through Quake 2, back when esports wasn't gay shit like Dota or Counterstrike.

cheers user, if youre going to be into a girl, be into the one that spends most of her day doing what you also enjoy doing.

too many anons go for these girls into shit they arent into themselves.

It's easy to pretend you'll be happy to take her ice skating, indoor rock climbing, whatever other low IQ shit women love to do, but its not. youll be miserable the entire time.

Black men will steal any white woman

Again bro... this is what the women you choose do, because you're trash. Stop projecting and maybe make some improvements to your character, or stop dating trashy whores.

The strongest bond between white man and woman...BROKEN! Broken by the black man! Nothing can withstand it.

So you speak from experience? So it's either
A)you
Or
B)them

Improve your choice in women, or stop being a piece of shit that someo ne wants to cheat on. It's pretty simple, kid.

seconded.

i dont know what a "girls night" is because my wife and her close friends actually like their husbands and hang out with them.

>could care less
Thanks america, for being fucking braindead.

BEHOLD! She's pinned!

Stand back, now. Stand back.

Durgesh?

>using kid unironically
>being this naive
I remember when this place used to produce good bait

So why are you single and watching other Man's dicks then Nigger?

underrated post.

Weak bait

you should probably try a pro-trap agenda. that might be more troll-y than a black thing. no one cares about black dudes here. theyre like 15% of the population in america. i go years without even seeing black people in my city.

you might want to work on the text you type, maybe reply to people and try to provoke individuals instead of just general posts. good luck m8, troll on.

Your all gay and want your asses eaten you user sluts

Å