Overrated

overrated.

yeah fuck i hate this stupid fucker

rap better then

He made a career out of bitching about how fucked up his life was

He's 45 years old and he epitomizes what it is to be a millennial

His Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP are solid. But beyond that, I don't really listen to his stuff. Maybe a song here and there

And yet somehow you can't

didnt 2pac also do that?

i think he's okay. Well much better than most of wannabe's like this lil peep shit or any russian rapper

clap clap clap-clap-clap

How about the GREATEST white rap imitator that he inspired? None other than the Timbaland emcee known as BUBBA SPARXXX??/

IT'S GON GET UG-LAAAAAY!!!

The grandfather of rap, before there was this shitty rap.

Before relapse he was alright. Now since hes sobered up hes gone to shit. He knows it too, drugs gave him no filter.

Now, hes gone political, something hes sworn up and down he wouldnt do back in the day. He should just sit back and produce now, or hell make appearances in the new gen coming up.

Also, id fuck his daughter with the full intention to impregnate her. Gimme dat daddy munnies.

Any rapper he has colaborated with will say he is the greatest rapper alive so stay mad just because he called out Trump.

>Year of our Lord 2017
>Listening to rap

Eminem is garbage. Fucking nigger wannabe.

nice bait
look how many roodypoos you baited

That fucking bonk eyed ginger cunt Ed Sheeran is listed on his new album. Fuck that, Eminem's relevance died in the mid 2000's alongside G-Funk and classic West Coast Gangster Shit.

46 year old bleach headed fag blow me

Bubba is a fag

His new album will hopefully flop and we can all revel in his misfortune

Its not the fact he called out trump, it the fact that "im all for america, but fuck the government " he tossed out the window by polarizing his fans. That line in the sand bit for his freestyle spit was utter trash. It didnt matter if it was directed to trump or Hillary, the sheer fact he went to bitch mode like that is what made me lose respect for him as an artist.

All of my political views aside but his Donald Trump diss sounded like fucking slam poetry. It was God awful

Nah, he'll sellout to the libtards, they'll be stupid enough to buy his shit.

It really was, like i said above. Since he went sober hes gone to shit.