This was Sup Forums's favorite band at one point

>this was Sup Forums's favorite band at one point

Laugh at the poptimists. Laugh at them.

i have never liked vampire weekend even when they were posted on here, but this show looks like shit. Why does netflix give everyone a damn show? they're already winning the war against cable they dont need to put crap on their service

ITS JUST T O O F U C K I N G B L A C K

>starring Jaden smith as this black guy
wow its going to be shit

Vampire weeknd always fucking sucked. The type of music wine moms think is hip because they heard it on NPR. A bunch of kikes larping as WASPS. Fucking watered down talking heads disney cartoon musical sounding niggers.

Oh, (((ezra))) had mad an anime with the animation quality typical of something no doubt drawn by north korean slave labor.

>A bunch of kikes larping as WASPS
looks like i got a new band name. thanks user

I watched all 6 episodes. Yes, I say 'all' because even six was a chore. This show was complete garbage.

you deserved the suffering for intentionally watching obvious garbage

I like Vampire Weekend and a lot of Koenig's writing, but this show looks like a hot shit.

lol contrarians.

this show was MADE for you. indie darlings making weeb shit? pandering at the highest level. does cal chuchesta make an appearance in this show?

lol westerners trying anime. can't leave their sjw shit out of anything nowadays. pathetic

>>this was Sup Forums's favorite band at one point

Wow, I'm that much of a newfag.

So is that band good?

it's trash

I'd honestly take that over 'kawaii uguu xDDD' shit to be honest

HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA racism xdDDDDdDDD

Why is it OK to, dare I say it, cultural appropriate the Japanese, but black people have to be treated like they are literal gods among us???? Why not make an American style cartoon?

Because the chinks lost a world war

could a cartoonist please explain to me how shit like this comes to be when it's already been proven (see: voltron, boondocks, black dynamite, etc.) that western shows can do the anime style well

You mean japs
If you wanna be racist at least do it right

>gender is a spectrum not a binary

i don't understand anything anymore
it's like humans are just going fucking backwards at this point
is there even ANY science supporting this kind of bullshit

O wtf is this shit. They just ruin everything

chinks, japs, they're all the same in the end

Sex is binary, gender isn't
According to a child groomer and mutilator

sex is defined by science, gender is defined by society

Gender is defined by mental health

that makes sense, but what I don't get is WHY this whole gender bending stuff just bothers the hell out of me

like I'm pretty tolerant of all kinds of differences but when people claim to identify as like some docahedronsexual-timebeast it's just doesn't make any fucking sense

like, I dunno, they like make a huge deal out of gender
it seems to me these people are just really bored more than anything

The whole thing is hypocrisy anyway because at the same time they want to break gender definitions, the ones that identify as other genders tend to use those "stereotypes" as costume

Because some of it is fucking retarded and it's valid to call it out. A male identifying as a girl or a female identifying as a boy is whatever, but past that things get really fucking stupid and is only really done for attention and works toward the detriment of the movement they're """supporting."""

I think transgenderism is real but the idea that gender is a completely fluid spectrum with no predetermined sex factors is basically pseudoscience.

already hated this faggot and everything he touched before this. now i just have even more of a reason to.

no, it's defined entirely by how much society is willing to tolerate/accommodate before someone gets their shit slapped and it sickens me

Didn't you get the memo? If you're a certified Person™ Of™ Color™ that's all you're allowed to talk about now.

It's about being quirky and different, except you can't call it what it is; attention seeking bullshit, because there's always the "you can't choose your gender" safety net.

These idiots don't realise the damage they're doing to people with legitimate cases of gender dysphoria. People changing genders don't want to be held up on a pedestal and treated like stunning and brave warriors fighting against gender norms, they want to be left the fuck alone and treated like regular people.

>gender is a spectrum, not a binary

Then why do 99% of people identify and live happily as their gender of birth?

We're not rewriting the book just because a fraction of a percent of one percent don't like it.

fuck off nazi

Music's good tho

ANIME!

as a tranny this makes me fucking mad, stupid trenders are dicking up any chance for normalcy by being the living form of some reddit attack helicopter meme making up retarded inbetween snowflake labels
i am mentally ill and dont need dyed hair dykes trying to tell people otherwise and derailing any hope for real research and treatment

lol what

vampire weekend was never Sup Forums's favorite band

>as a tranny
>any chance for normalcy

pick one

I don't see how the concept of gender can be used to say that a "girl" (meaning female) can choose to be a "boy" (meaning male). It doesn't make any sense even with this

it would be a lot easier without tumblrites in the way, gays have it pretty easy in the first world now after all
best case scenario: science lads unfuck my brain so i can be happy being a dude
2nd best case scenario: technology advances to the point i can pass as a girl easily
dream scenario: i drink too much soymilk and wake up as a cute anime girl

>vampire weekend is poptimism now
*blinks*

YOU
ARE
A
T O Y

a soyboy goytoy indeed
if it makes you feel any better i have no plans to "transition" and i dont tell anyone irl about it

i mean A-Pink was a top 40 hit

is that really how these people got into the band user

You sad sad, little man

literally yes
same goes for Arctic Monkeys and other flash-in-the-pan mainstream radio bands

to clarify: "these" is referring to the Sup Forumsgoers that the OP was speaking to

does your answer change in light of this ?

Who the fuck likes Vampire Weekend?

whats with lgbt people and dyed hair btw

this lmao. they're trash.

your argument is moot as OP was referring to Sup Forums as a whole and not a specific subset of people that browse Sup Forums

This has always bothered me. Why can’t a man just dress like a woman if he so chooses but just call himself a man? Good old transvestites, way better than shitty transgender memesters

POC more like POS amirite

that doesn't make my argument moot at all

that actually supports my idea that Sup Forums as a whole didn't learn about vampire weekend by listening to top 40 radio

no it doesn't
most people here aren't actually special or different from any other pop music consumers

i feel like its either
A) they are attention whores
or B) they are compensating for a life spent mostly repressing their fagginess
i wish more would just integrate and be normal people, most normies dont give a shit if someone sucks cock on their own time in private, it's the guys walkimg around in neon rainbow dildo exoskeletons that make problems and hate for lgbtbbq+¤ people for the most part

>most people here aren't actually special or different from any other pop music consumers
Is everyone here retarded but me ? You think that these people all knew about Vampire Weekend back in 2008 just from that single and have been spreading the meme based on that ?

Bahaha, what plebs

>Is everyone here retarded but me ?
no, you're the worst one

can someone explain gender to me?
like if it's not alignable on a objectively defined spectrum, how is it even relevant?
I mean, if you can't define something, because it relies on the perception of the person, why do we need to change pronounces or whatever? why can't we just call genders PERSONALITY if there's no way of measuring or defining it?

i feel like people are starting to come around to the whole trans thing and the whole "gender is a spectrum, im a faggot from tumblr please respect my psuedoscience" is fucking that up.

i'd assume a lot of it is B) since most of these people are heavily closeted up until a certain point and feel like their youth (a time in which they were supposed to fuck around and be free) was robbed from them.

why do fags have to draw attention to themselves? just live your life with out throwing it in out faces

kys

a better idea would be to stay inside all the time, then no one ever ruptures your safe space.

or, how about going to daddy's gun cabinet and choosing the barrel that tastes best?

>is there even ANY science supporting this
yeah theres a shit ton of it actually

the main protag is pretty cute desu

>i havent looked into any of the huge amount of scientific research about this topic so that means its pseudoscience

>when people claim to identify as like some docahedronsexual-timebeast it's just doesn't make any fucking sense
cause this doesnt really happen

Psychology is pseudoscience.

neo yokio is actually good

..a tinseltown tranny?

wtf Dahmer is that you?

Congrats, you have just described the American political and cultural elite since the 70s

this but unironically

on another note, just finished Neo Yokio, that shit is good

>5.9/10 on imdb
>4/10 on ign
there is hope in the world after all

5.8 now

I still like Vampire Weekend I loved Rostam's solo release and Neo Yokio might be the best anime I've seen since Samurai Flamenco
C
O A
M T
E

Pretty sure that line was meant as a half joke since in that episode his friend gets Ranma 1/2d

I can't believe Neo Yokio is too much for the high schoolers that browse Sup Forums these days, yikes.

Sorry I don't engage with numales

Spot on

You're on the wrong site for that buddy boy.

this just goes to prove that the internet destroyed both Hollywood and the music industry

feels good man

It bothers you because you are on the internet and you're on Sup Forums so you're almost obligated to get annoyed by that shit due to how much shit it gets. In reality, no one claims to identify as a "docahedronsexual-timebeast" and the people that do, half the time, are just trolls from here that love to stir shit.

shhh someone is going to call you a nu male cuck

Its because they act like holier than thou faggots about everything. I feel you. I'm liberal, voted for hilary, yada yada, but I really hate that every single medium of entertainment has been pozzed by their ideology. They cant enjoy anything without like 10 layers of sjw pretense and they generally have shit taste to begin with.

Get the fuck out

don't forget Avatar bruh

This shit looks so stupid it might actually be worth a watch