When will this fuck lose weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk1aOdRjQBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when the maggots eat him

When 6 feet under
NEXT!

Check our diggits and the time Sup Forumsro

He won't. He hasn't lost any when he was younger why would he do it now.

After a lifetime of poor health choices he'll need medical help to even get there.

Afterward, he'll need plastic surgery unless he wants to carry loose skin all thetime

If that is boogie he has already lost tons of weight

he weighs tons??

Is the asswiping meme really true?

Yes.

when he successfully has slayed his liver

He did just lose about 350 lbs of GF.

Joke so funny.

e...explain?

Have you seen him lately? He lost over 100 pounds. Look on Twitter.

It's funny because any normal person would die after losing 100lbs but a fat fuck is still a fat fuck after losing 100lbs

he lost over 100 lbs in the last few months.

^

where?

his waifu had to wipe his butt

Anybody know how heavy he was at his heaviest and what he weighs now?

he lost weight over the past few months, not trying to be some moralfag or whatever but it seems like he puts in more work than you and obviously makes more money than you, so stop being a broke little hater you faggot with no bitcoins

When your mom only feeds you junk food and trash for 18 years so you get obese and won't leave her while she and your family mentally, physically, and sexually assault you to the point where you only find comfort in food, come back to me.

His tears brah, his tears

>caring this much about an obeast

his waifu literally a shit

keks
>implying you know how much anons make

his wife left him because noes shes going to be fatter than him

that might be the only positive side effect to depression

i too lost a few kilos after getting dumped

Kek

hes being losing weight since his surgery

Kek

He looks a lot better already. I'm genuinely very happy for him

oh.bypass.
that's cheating

ah well, it's healthier that way

When he dies.

wonder if he realizes you can eat your way around surgery too

I lost 116 pounds and I didn't die.

he probably will, that kind of beast knows how to be "clever" when needs be

does someone have that pic of the camera crew that got his wife in frame lol

Dramawhore only wants attention by crying for being overweight. Now that he has got a bypass surgery, I wonder what other reason he will find to cry and seek attention next. Always on the fence of literally everything.

>
>oh.bypass.
>that's cheating
>
>ah well, it's healthier that way

Dude has been trying to lose weight for years. He is all fucked up in his head from a shit mom. He did the surgery as basically a last ditch effort. Down 100lbs in a handful of months.

Like him or hate him, he's putting in the work.

His wife left him?

You guys wanna fuck or something?

His wife left him?

Double dubs speak the truth

Shit, son

The fuck

>he's putting in work
No he's not. He's still incredibly overweight and in a year he will also be really overweight.

Not good enough, cunt.

yeah shes fat as fuck too, not many pics of her showing her full body

What work? The doctors did the work for him. Read up what emotional issues he had. His primary one was feigning illness to seek attention. I don't remember the exact name of this psychological disorder.

Trying hard to fuck 1st poster but no luck so far :(

she looks like an ugly Lacy Green

Boogie deserves no hate. He is not an asshole and rarely says anything what could piss you off. Unlike 80% of other big Youtubers he is someone who won't force his own opinions down your throat.

She looks still within reason, not on the 'disorder' level.

Hypochondria?

Check'd

Veganitis?

That's not a disorder dumbass that's a form of paranoia

left ear lobe.

Not the exact name, but boils down to what hypochondria does. Had a seemingly long and complicated name that would make you think it's something serious

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Munchausen syndrome.

Trying, trying
Working 7jobs at the time right now

recent pic with her full body that was accidentally captured on a tv series boogie was doing

I met that dude irl once when I was in college working at a fried chicken restaraunt. A friend of mine working there was also a mtg tournament judge and close friend of his. Nice guy, to say the least, just playing a character in YouTube vids for luls

So actors shouldn't get paid?

If anyone's curious, here's the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk1aOdRjQBw

Holy hell. Last I saw her she only looked slightly overweight (for murican standards). You sure this isnt a doctored pic for trolling purposes?

Hopefully shes downsizing together with him.

tfw when amerifat

Anyone saying he didn't try is fucking ignorant. You'd know he tried hundreds of diets for the past decade. And saying his surgery was the "easy way out" is also equally as retarded.

obeast never stopped eating

Is FATSO itt?
Wouldn't surprise me

Haha.. I knew if his wife had left him, he probs would have been continuously crying on Twitter and YouTube.

I think this could be it. I don't exactly remember the name, but the description is close.

Yep, if you lack the willpower to strictly stick to a 1 or 2 year long drastic lifestyle change to do what 1 or 2 surgeries can, then god speed go for it. It's his life at stake. Kicking bad habits is really difficult.

Lul . He didn't try. He failed multiple times since he doesn't have the willpower to maintain a diet and exercise. He finally took the easy way out.

>didnt try

Shit.. she looks like humpty dumpty

Hasn't boogie already lost tons of fat? He looks skinnier in recent videos

Beard.

What was that shit with someone paying an assassin to kill him? I think he made that up totally or someone joked and he blew it out of proportion

>Has depression and anxiety
>”Hey bro im going to pay someone to fucking kill you.”
If i was as fucked up as he is i would be anxious as fuck too

My problems:

-He was a cuck when that feminazi eviscerated him at the award deal

- Obsessed with appeasing gays & niggers

- Pretends to have moral highground on every subject

- considers himself a "comedian" but won't even make the Francis/Fat Rage videos anymore

- False Do-Gooder

- Wasn't passionate enough for his recently estranged wife so she got some thick cock up north & appeared on a podcast in her parents hometown

-

Easy way out is to give up completely dumbfuck. To give in into your weakness and let it consume you. Its easy to not give a fuck, or ignore your issues until they come to bite you one day.

He shouldnt listen to his hater. Gain on, boogie!

vid of feminazi?

It's all lies, guy wears a fat suit on camera, that girl isn't even his wife it's his cousin who needed a job!
You kids obviously aren't prepared for the truth if you can't see it, shit's so obvious, you must all love that blue pill taste.

Hi Boogers!

Go back to asylum kid. You aren't well yet

What about this 428lb ham planet? Should be lose weight?

BOOOGIE, POST TIMESTAMP PLEASE

He got surgery to lose the weight. He took the easy way out

I agree.

because he doesn't form his own opinions. he just jumps on which ever side of the fence isnt on fire.

that hilarity when all ham planets grow this beard to hide the rolls

I remember him putting up a video with some emotional music, where he was crying and saying "I'm not ashamed of my body, I'm not ashamed!"

It was clear then that he was, it's clear that he is now.

he got surgery recently and lost like 200 pounds or some shit like that. he has been steadily losing weight for like a year albeit slowly

didnt he lose his wife recently? sounds like enough lost weight to me

zing

Is Boogie a tranny now?

kek, how tf would that even work??