I recently found this old pics of my mom. Is it OK to share them?

I recently found this old pics of my mom. Is it OK to share them?

yes

confirmed

I wouldn't have pulled out either

I bet those tits are like spaniel's ears by now, but please continue...

These tits like minecraft cubes

Glad you like. Shoud she find ot she'll kill me

tell us how you found these.

No, its not OK. Cease immediatelly!

Honestly, whats the point of even asking? What kind of low self esteem, attention-starved, validation-seeking cumstain are you that youre looking for approval on an anonymous image board?

post a recent picture for comparison

this

She's definitely built for comfort. I think she would have been a fantastic fuck.

Hey look the pussy you came out of

they were in and old computer in the basement which hasn't been run for more than 10 years.
I ran Data Recovery to recover deleted info.

My mom sends me nudes all the time. Just cause i saw her get out of the shower and didnt look away.

Just out of interest, did she work in a brothel?

can't do that. I don't want people she know recognize her

fucking nice

definitively not my house. Guess some sort of hotel

Bro's before ho's. Post them.

More

Here is she in action. Won't post her being fucked though

why not

pics from 2004 and your mum looks like 20 yrs old.
how old are you? 13?

Post em

She told me to come into her room and was laying like this.

I've already sent them to her on fb. good job op you're fucked.

Shes a freak freak. Never was the same after my dad died.

Your mum has disgusting tits
And you were forced to suck on them
Prolly fucked you up bro..
Just sayin

How many do you have?

I took these pics of OP's mom back in '04. She was a freaky deek.

And he wasn't born then, so OP must be under 13.

A few. Shes doesnt let me touch her unfortunately. But sends me pussy shots while im at work and shit. Annoying.

You need to fuck her, user. Fuck her good, like you fuck your waifu. Fuck her till she begs you to stop 'cause she cant take dick anymore; cause she's sore like an old hag.

If you don't fuck her, she'll get out and go to the streets begging for cocks and come back home full of STDs and shit.

I hope you do your old widow mother some good.

OP and the projectors
Great band

fuck, you took pics of my mom? dad????

www fotosamateur net/mexicana-tetona-cogiendo-por-dinero/

this
stop pretending
just stop

that pussy is the best part of her, and that includes OP

Not sure if i want to. Im a 34 year old married man who gets nudes from his mom. Although...this pic gave me wood.

Certainly is. I love a thin pussy. But i came out of that. Oddly she said its as tight as a pencil is round.

your mother is mexican. hate those square shaped body. no hips. just short and square.

ask her to clean my house, spic and span.

This is not a tip, this is a prescription. Trust me. If you don’t, she will fall out of balance. Glitch her differential and the tip fuck over. Or worse yet, I’ve seen this happen, implode.

>This is not a tip, this is a prescription. Trust me. If you don’t, she will fall out of balance. Glitch her differential and the tip fuck over. Or worse yet, I’ve seen this happen, implode.

Random word bot detected

Doesnt let me touch her. Hugs is it. Its almost madness. I can be in the same room and shed be naked. Changing or whatever. But she said no touching. Im bitch you crazy.

You clearly dont know what a woman without cocks (plural intended) could do to feed a geese and help to keep someones else blood flowing...

seriously, go be virgin somewhere else.

>I bet
there is no wagering at Sup Forums, Grandpa

>feed a geese

are you using google translate? because you're making zero fucking sense

how old is your mom

Well, user, here’s the game plan. You’re gonna bring her two Absolut martinis, you know how she like ’em, straight up.

And then precisely in seven and one half minutes after that you’re gonna bring her two more. And then two more after that every five minutes until one of you passes the fuck out.

If she passes the fuck out faster than you, just fuck her like there's no tomorrow. Simple as that.

you have more?

>>MFW pencils are flat on all 8 sides
>>your mom must be super loose

54. 20 years older than me. Almost exactly to the month.

Hahaha sounds legit. She drinks often when shes alone. Maybe i show up when shes in the bag. Come to think of it i bet this mf sends me nudes when shes smashed.

Sir, I kindly ask you to text her and ask for something dirty and share it with us. I'm convinced that all the gentlemen gathered here would enjoy that moment as brothers.

Please elaborate on the shower incident that started it all

This one i enjoyed.

"Your mom" yes, for sure, so do u have 10 years old maybe? shut up stupid niggers bitch

Bump to both

You know she'll like cause she's fucking addicted to cocks, user. And then you just keep doing this, again, and again, and again. Meanwhile, she thinks she’s getting loved, which she is, on paper. But you, her pussy ravager? You're taking home cold hard shitstains, motherfucker! Your wife will love to wash your mother's trush, you dipshit!

god damn! go on

I visit her when i can after dad passed. She lives about 4 hours away. So on a routine trip i got in late, door was open and i walked in. Wife works at the hospital so shes never able to come with. I go in and no ones around. Dead tired i just walk into the washroom to pee didnt think shed be in there. As i walked in she was stepping out butt naked no towel. My wifes a bit thicker cause of kids, hot but i enjoy a thin woman too. And i stared. Prolly cause i was tired as shit and didnt mean to. She didnt even flinch just took the stare and grabbed a towel. Oops i said and left the room. Nudes ever since.

how old was your mom in these pics?

you know what, user? when she send you the next nudes, you gotta pop off to the bathroom, and send her pics of your pumped dick. And when you get really good at it, you’ll be fucking stroking it and you’ll be thinking about your mom. Seriously, it helps to build motivation to wreck her pussy out!

>and send her pics of your pumped dick
This, I wanna know how she'd react

Haha youre a freak freak. You know i just cant wrap my head around it. Like... A sister maybe but your mother. Too insane for me. Shes always been a tease.

You should fuck her before someone elses do it. Every midle age man i know would like to fuck her. Well, I mean, honestly mostly schmucks. Postmen, there’s always postmen. Uh…plumbers. Um…they'll eventually see her ads on craigslist, and her ads actually say they can get their cock wet pretty quickly.

All taken over the passed 15 or so months. I reckon its a grief thing. I look like my dad after all.

see this:

check

Wont happen. Shes in a trance or state. Never asks for my penis she just sends random shit. More so lately.

>MFW those pencils are only 6 sided
I don't even know what that means for his mum.

So u are 13

My wife seen this cause she swiped right too many times and i thought i locked all her fucking photos. I was in hot shit. Said it was my buddy sending me his score out of the blue

user, one thing I can promise you, even in this imageboard, is that I never ask other anons to judge me on my winners. I ask them to judge me on my losers, because I have so few. And in the case of fucking mothers, based on every technical factor out there, user, we are looking at a grand slam home run. You should REALLY fuck her to help her go through the grief with a bit of moisture down there...

you mom has a nice slit

the dubs have spoken

Wisdom. Checked.

hot damn

>13 years ago
>old

Dude if you don't fuck her, I will hate you for the rest of my life.

You came out of there, whats stopping you from coming in there to return the favor?

Those mini stretch marks were from you user =-)

+1 user that was a good laugh

I have lot's of pics of my mom, she's been/is posted lot's of sites. Not gonna post any here because to many dumbasses and their comments

if that is your mom, she's hot. And I know how you feel finding them

>pencils are 6 sided, i.e hexagonal

His mom's cunt is a portal to Saturn and Moloch.

bumpin man where'd you go?

Yea ok bud nice story. People obviously would recognize her from these photos as well. Why you gotta larp like that?

Recently, like 2015 recently? Because that's how far back these have been posted on amateur sites.

Learn how to google, M8

there are round pencils
fucking kill yourself.

F*ck the assholes!! Post em for the rest of us

IDK, I enjoy posting her pics, but not the hassle

Dick her down user

And I enjoy seeing naked moms. So let's have some enjoyment today! Who's with me?

An early one

Sexy look, but not naked

Any lurkers here? Help me convince this bro to share more with his bros

yeah well... see previous posts