How do you meet grills? All I want is a grill to kiss on NYE and maybe marry and impregnate. I'm a solid 7/10...

How do you meet grills? All I want is a grill to kiss on NYE and maybe marry and impregnate. I'm a solid 7/10. I would be an 8 but I have bad skin. Where'd you meet your gf user?

INB4 Tinder

Gas or charchoal?

Obviously charcoal, you get that nice delicious char. The Romans were fond of it too, I hear.

You're not a 7 if you have to ask this question

I'm fine with looks / attitudes, but I just find it really difficult to approach someone out of the blue. It's such a rare scenario to find a grill who is alone and might actually be willing to talk. How and where would I get myself into these sort of situations?

on LoL now she is my wife

But MOBAs make me want to kms...

Through a mutual female friend

You do have those, right? Spend some time with your female friends, they might eventually help you with a blind date, or bringing a single acquaintance along to a night or something. It also helps massively because you aren't a fucking single internet weirdo, and a grill already vouched for you.

Just fucking do that. And if you have absolutely 0 female friends, in work or home life you need to fucking look at yourself

>>Spend some time with your female friends,
>> female
>> friends

Dude

Post pic. Single femanon here.

Generally via friends or work colleagues. Or at uni ect. Are you fucken knew to the planet

If you were really a 7, women would be approaching you.

>I have bad skin.

There ya go. Get accutane and stop being a bitch.

No buddy has female friends dipshit

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

this is sad.

Just go to Grindr, OP.

Im into emo/alt/punk girls so i met all my gfs online on sites for that.

I met my wife while working in the hotel, I also have 2 mistresses right now which I met on tinder.

That's my commander?

Is that one of those Rothschild guys

Friends of friends.

Kinda like this but instead of a blind date you hang out with your female friend and hit on their friends. Have no female friends? Do you have any friends with girlfriends? use your friends gfs friend circle to meet some girls.

No girl wants to fuck a smelly sandnigger, not even your own ugly shitskin women pajeet. Stick to fucking cows

Step 1. Collect a bowl of eggs
Step 2. ?
Step 3. Profit

nowadays everything is easier thanks to tinder. if you don't get any matches, you're simply not a 7/10

lower your standards,
get a grill that's way uglier than you,
practice,
never change grills because you're now too afraid to loose her