Do white Mexicans exist?

Do white Mexicans exist?
And when I mean "white", I mean people of European origin(mixed people no matter how light skinned don't count?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WX7o03B3Ops
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, Mexianons spam pics of the white ones all the time

Fuck, didn't mean to add a question mark
*)

yes they are also known as burgers

I'm being serious, what percentage of Mexico is white? How many white Mexicans are there?

>people of European origin
I think that if you really scrutinize mexican families using DNA tests you'll find out the vast majority of them are a mix of european & native american (sometimes even black) ancestry, even several fair skinned people
I really have no idea whether blonde mexicans are actually 100% of European ancestry.
some insular communities of white mennonites exist here and there
some europeans fled from the fascist regimes of WW2 to Mexico
tl;dr dunno

You don't have to be blonde haired/blue eyed to be white, you know. It's pretty easy to tell a white(European) from a Mestizo

60%

Most of Mexico past and present Presidents are white.

Mexico has a few little pockets of Germans I know about, fair few went there after WW1 and 2 to practice their evil kraut ways of drinking blood of brown people, eating tacos and brewing beer.
>I may have also left one or two that might look like me

>You don't have to be blonde haired/blue eyed to be white, you know.

el morenito seniores jkajkajkajaja

they do exist but finding a white mexican is just as rare as finding a pretty English man.

11-56 million

or 9-47%

>It's pretty easy to tell a white(European) from a Mestizo
not really
consider something between 80-90% of the native american population died off after the invasion
some mestizo people out there might have hazel hair, greenish eyes, and fair skin because they have very few native american ancestors, while the mestizos whose families were mostly native american + african have darker skin and non-european features
the vast majority of people in mexico are of mixed ancestry, yes you can find 100% asian, 100% african, 100% native american, 100% middle-eastern, and 100% european citizens of mexico, but they're a tiny tiny minority,
also consider mexico's census doesn't care about ethnicity and there is very little to gain in mexico from belonging to any specific ethnic group, so accurate data is not plentiful or updated regularly

>"""white"""
put them in the sun and the color up

yeah sure they exist, it's a very small percentage but they live in either small communities, or they are expat's children.
I used to live in a very touristy town among europeans and the public school I was attending had like 50 expat's children in them.
I can't really think off any other example since most spanish civil war refugees are already too mixed with the general population to be counted as white. They might have blue eyes and blonde hair but I'm 90% sure that at some point in their ancestry they are mixed with some form of mestizo.
>It's pretty easy to tell a white(European) from a Mestizo
It's harder that what you may think f am

As in every country in Latino America their upper class is mostly composed by whites (and I mean nordics and Central Europeans, not Iberian "whites"). That's how it is in my country anyway.

>not Iberian "whites"
This just arbitrary nonsense, all indigenous Europeans white. Whatever though, I won't be able to change your shit opinion. If Southern Europeans aren't white, then most of Europe's greatest achievements were actually made by "shitskins" then

*that's just
*are

everyone below the eider is not white

Isn't it strange how you say race doesn't matter but every time you see a Latin American telenovela, all the actors are white?

youtube.com/watch?v=WX7o03B3Ops
>this song is basically my childhood

I just made that distinction because you can find a lot of Iberian looking people in the middle and lower class

>yeah it's not like the Spanish colonized Mexico and mixed with the natives or anything

that's because of how the beauty standard is
but consider that in mexico nobody will give you reparations for being the descendant of a black slave, or the grand grand child of a native american prince, or anything like that; that's what I meant there is very little to gain in mexico from claiming belonging to a certain ethnicity
also to be on TV you not only have to be white, but also not ugly and not fat, and you'll probably also have to surrender one of your holes to the producer

>have to surrender one of your holes to the producer
I am not white nor want to be part of anything on your TV but can I surrender hole

>You don't have to be blonde haired/blue eyed to be white
Kek this ""white"" slime

No, we are a 150% proud non-white nation, just like you.

>As in every country in Latino America their upper class is mostly composed by whites
Will it change in our lifetimes?

>México
>white

This meme must end

Sure, as time goes on a lot of Salvadorans are getting educated so there will always be that one that will be a successful business man (I mean it's already happening). I imagine it's the same for the rest of Latino American countries.

There's supposedly blonde amish-like Mexicans that have the highest birthrate in the country.

I am a white Mexican and I live in the second most white Mexican city

was born, not live, sorry for that

Would she be considered white in your country?
She's a local TV personality. One of my friends got to fuck her when she was 14 y.o.
Fugg.

well there's that one guy with the little beard who always posts his face everywhere on Sup Forums
he's pretty white in my opinion

Yes

He isn't Mexican, tho. He is Cuban.

Also there is like 99% of chance that he is just a troll and the guy on the pics is not actually him.

I would fug her, but she has that Demi Lovato syndrome. Her upper body looks very manly.