Why is Berlin so popular among Israelis?

Why is Berlin so popular among Israelis?
It looks so dull an barren in street view, with few stores, few cars, few people, like a ghost town without the ghosts.

shoah central

There are no Germans there except the politicians

Meme city.

I have been there, it's shit.

No one wants Israelis, but Germany can't refuse because the holocaust

But most of the Israelis who moved there in recent years are Mizrachim.

Mizrahim culturally appropriated the holocaust

Which is funny considering they adore Germans and always laugh at dead Ashkenazim among themselves

I had a female Yemenite friend in the army. She (ironically(i think?)) hated Ashkenazim and had an Ayran fetish. Though she also hated Mizrahim so idk.

post pic

>Why is Berlin so popular among Israelis?

Maybe the lack of Germans and the ''tolerance''
It's a shithole but you can make good money

I knew a Yemenite who moved to Sweden just so she could marry a blond Aryan and have white blue eyed kids with him. The Arab she is she didn't realize without having white genes too she'll never have blond blue eyed babies...

Why are Ashkenazim such dicks to Mizrahim?

>but you can make good money
All the Jews their complain it's extremely hard to find even a min wage job there. The only ones who survive there for long are artists who get gov money and girls who marry citizens.

Don't bother, she has a boyfriend.

Who is Ashkenazi, black haired and black eyed, and not German-looking.

idk if she was always kidding or if she would cuck him for der GroƟDeutschCock

Maybe with ''le start up IT Meme'' but I assume it's something for the Ashkenazim.
In 10-20 years there will be many jewish businessmen and CEOs in Berlin and Germany again. Lots of jews already started to invest more and more

Israeli men are good looking. I don't get why anyone would want a german bf (maybe a swede but not a german) except for passport

In 10-20 years Berlin will be a Sharia controlled Arab enclave though

I doubt Israelis would wanna settle there

>except for passport
Ding ding ding

Ashkenazim have passport inssurance, Mizrahim don't.

London is even worse but it's fine as long as the Muslims stay in their districts.

All of young europe floods berlin because it's the degeneracy capital of europe and it's cheap as fuck

Young europeans from every side of the continent fly in for 20 euros to party, berliners call it easyjet set after the airline

You can live there on 1k and the standard is probably the same as tel aviv with tech jobs, functional public transport, hipsterscreatives, cheap drugs, history and rents for 500 euro. so great for starting companies.
soundcloud is hq'd there. also the clubs run 247, you can party noon time on a wednesday. everyone is open and friendly. also mostly white. the vibe is nothing like you can see on street view or youtube videos.

>In 10-20 years there will be many jewish businessmen and CEOs in Berlin and Germany again
1. there are already plenty of them in Germoney , mostly Mizrachim, and as a matter of fact one of the biggest real estate companies in Berlin which is responsible for the bubble is a Mizrachi Israeli man
2. Berlin is a poor city

>Mizrahim don't.
That's not true at all. Most Mizrachim in Israel, especially the kind which hates Israeli and wants to emigrate, are N Africans, and they get a French passport easily, and even when they don't they always find a way to cheat or work illegally (only in the USA there are already 1 million Mizrachim).

You're so wrong. Berlin is far better than TA in every aspect except for jobs. Why do you think it's so cheap?!

It's probably banter mosheberg.

I thought it was the other way round. Ashkenazim hate Israel, but Mizrahim are more right wing and zionist.

>I thought it was the other way round. Ashkenazim hate Israel, but Mizrahim are more right wing and zionist.
You've been fed propaganda. Mizrachim are areps and as such all they want is money. They talk all day and night about patriotism and how they will forever keep the purity of the jewish race and how much they hate arabs but when nobody they know is looking they don't bother with anything which doesn't help theme make money.
Ashkenazim invented Zionism and established Israel, the Mizrachim immigrated here only after Israel was already secure and ready for them as a means to improve their lives economically.
You must be new here if you don't know areps always lie and are the biggest hypocrites.

Yeah, I forgot the Tzarfokaim

But there are still a lot from the middle east

>Berlin is a poor city

The state is poor but Berlin has a good infrastructure to start a business. It can be attractive for a foreigner who doesn't care about Germany. Personly I hate the city and its people.
Munich has a growing Jewish population as well. If you have money it's better to live there and the state is willing to invest heavily in IT infrastructure to be more attractive for start ups and other businesses.