THIS MAN HAS MY SUPPORT

THIS MAN HAS MY SUPPORT

check'd
why?

he should have been aborted

I mean dubs dont lie

nice bait faganon

I don't give a fuck anymore.
The Internet was an idealistic concept that failed to take into account the absolute shit nature of human beings. All it has done is produced an means for the stupidest, most belligerent people to find each other and reinforce each other's bad ideas.

Destroy it.

So we should shut down Sup Forums not the entire internet

Fuck off OP.

what is this guy's name?

geralt of rivia

please don't execute him publicly he's nice man fam

seems legit guys

OP is a faggot

No, the entire internet. The list of reasons is a mile long, from physically changing peoples brain wiring, destroying their capacity for deep-thinking and analytical thought, shredding attention spans, pacifying the public with escapism, creating safe space bubbles like /pol and tumblr where ideological retardation never has to face actual scrutiny, to the corporatization of speech and political thought, to serving the purposes of a giant public espionage network, etc etc etc

The internet is not a substitute for human interaction and insulates its victims from personal growth, retarding all of humanity and smashing the effectiveness of democracy.

Steve Jobs will be remembered as a monster for placing it in billions of peoples pockets, turning them into faceless zombies.

b-b-but muh Sup Forums

I have to think network engineers will eventually work out a new, decentralized, ad-hoc internet using everyones wifi hardware, with each person extending it. prob need some newer faster protocols and def security strategies , but with the speed and range of wifi, I i can see in a decade, no one paying for internet at all anymore bc everything that you choose to connect to tge new internet, also helps create the internet, by extending it around you, and the whole fucking thing reaches new directions when nonprofits take donations and buy a satellite & private rocket ride to cover the sparsely populated areas.

>an alternative to the status quo of big business control
>and theres no money in it
It will be outlawed.
Legislations first reason to exist is as a tool to protect revenue.

I understand the feeling, but it's not right.
The internet is a tool, just because people use the tool in retarded ways, doesn't warrant the destruction of the tool itself.
The internet can connect people that would've never met otherwise in their entire lives, and by consequence improve each other's lives using it to talk and interact with each other.
It can allow intellectuals to exchange ideas over long distances, breaking social, political and cultural barriers.
All of these things still have value.

Again, i understand where you're coming from, i read some of the shit on Sup Forums and tumblr and i just think "this is the scum of the earth, they should all die in a fire as soon as possible", but that alone doesn't mean destroying the internet is reasonable or warranted.
What little good it does justifies it's existence in the long run.

it already is outlawed.
read the legalese when you sign up fir internet service, and it will explain to you how they have successfully paid congress to pass legislation outlawing you from creating an open network and sharing access with anyone. Corporate profits must be protected at all costs.

well then we will have our 1970s cyberpunk dream scenario. the sharing of unregulated information over pirate internet connections will be illegal and widespread and vilified by authoritarians and unstoppable.

i support him to take a hot bath with a pack a razor blades.

>All it has done is produced an means for the stupidest, most belligerent people to find each other and reinforce each other's bad ideas.
We just need to ban rural areas from internet access and problem solved.

the same network engineers who oppose NN?
their professional organizations weren't exactly thrilled with FCC regulations

cuck

This guy gets it.

Fuck 'social' media

It's not a philosophical argument. It's literally making us stupider, not smarter. Empirically.

Leftyist most class shaming thing I've ever read. You ARE the beurgoise

This all day & tomorrow tbqh fam