-g-

-g-

More, if you have anymore.

No more pingu sorry.

That's more than okay. In fact, you got me surprised with this great taste you have there.

Not that it's my taste, mainly got them as I've seen him posted quite a bit and then thought more might please them.
Glad you enjoy it.

Ah, okay then. Still, I like you for saving pics of my lovely husbando.

I presume you have quite a pack of male big birbs. Would you mind it if you upload this type of content of yours through posting or just posting a download link? I'm expanding my little collection, you see.

Sadly I only got a total of 22 pics in my avian folder. It needs expanding.

Oh. While my DILF husbando alone has around 400 pics, my general male big birbs has only a few too. Just 30 or 20 of them around.

Sorry to bother you, but don't mind it as I will nab all the pics you will post outside of ones I already have.

Hope there's something you like then.

Think that was it.

>knot on avian

No thanks faggots.

What ever happened to Karibiner? They still doing work somewhere?

To each their own.

no idea.

bump

gay bump

How ya'll doing?

Honestly personally, I don't know what's with me, but even if I like furry, I only like the human penis. The rest of animal dicks are not hot for me.

Alright. I'm just listening to music while wishing I were a nice artist, but it's my fault if I do nothing.

I want to be the one in the middle, he is cutest.

any reason you're not doing anything about it?

Laziness.

That's it. That's my only excuse. Depression and anxiety are ones of the most overrepresented negative emotions through the humanity, but I actually have none of it, and I'm able to control my emotions and be positive. Nobody knows what's like to forever slumber on your comfort zone and feel like you're forever "chained", "stuck" on it. I'm only able to do something if I'm forced to it or if it's an obligation. There are times when I can do something alone, but it's not really common. Even when I have a good life overall, I'm still not satisfied of it until I reach my dreams.

Because of my personal, family and circumstances reasons which I wouldn't like to reveal, I will go to an art school next year. Thankfully I don't live in London or California to learn just stylized art, so I will instead learn to draw real anatomy and scenery.

This is why I hate laziness, and this is an emotion which I would delete of the reality forever.

laziness truely is awful.
Without a will strong enough to break through it you get blocked from doing anything.

Hope you will manage to do well at the art school and you find it enjoyfull.

I will find it enjoyfull, I'm sure I will. Viewing and tasting the pure art on internet containing things and culture I like was literally enough to decide my future and my career since years. I want to draw art because it looks like fun.

Not just laziness, another reason I have to wait is that I don't trust internet to teach me, no matter with what kind of teaching. It's just that I fear I will end up drawing mediocre, not-on-purpose scary stuff and look like a laughing stock that draws "obscure" stuff because I'm not good at art. I just want to be safe. Perhaps I wouldn't had this stress and worrying had I not browsed further and seen millions of artists with some of them having questionable artstyle (not counting theses who are starting, of course).

I have a greater appreciation of you for hoping I will do well. I do think I will have a good time on it, so thank you.

That's one stinky penguin!

So I shouldn't trust what the internet tries to teach me?
Trusting a teacher or stranger on the internet is pretty much the same for me.
Remember to come show your work and progress.

How's Mr. Canada doing?

don't you think that's a bit broad of a name?

i'm doing alright though, just been playing dota
what about yourself

i'm gonna shower i'll be back in a bit

No. But if you refuse the title which I would bestow upon you I shall endeavour to find another.

Shit, couldn't bother going to the gym or make dinner, just like yesterday. feeling pretty hungry but I find it too much work to take a slice of toast out of the bag. Other than that I guess it's alright. Just chilling looking at my screen.

Poor guard, beeing manhandled like that. Unless he enjoys it then good for him.

you can do as you wish, but i don't really think mr. canada is a good title since i only live in ontario and haven't been anywhere else in this country

sounds like you may be depressed if you find all that to be too much work, chilling is good though

Mmm, what a manhandle!

maybe he likes it, maybe he doesn't, who knows

Then it shall be a name to live up to! Travel forth and see what your country has to offer. Journey before destination, and all that.

nah, doubt it, can't be bothered being depressed. I just gotta pull my shit together and get my self to actually do stuff.

the guard and the artist knows.

i have no interest in travel, or availability to either

that could be it too, best of luck with that

I see, Mr. Zary it shall be for now then.

Thanks.

Where all the hot guys at?

Milwaukee perhabs

what you training today Nib nib?

There are no hot guys there, only niggers.

Sounds dark.

What is a hot guy?

A guy who is hot.

what do you define as a hot guy?
and what you training today?

hi nibi

Early-mid 20s, clear skin, healthy/lush hairline, little bodyhair, defined muscle, sharp eyes, narrow face.

Im not training, fuckit.

Hiyo

wow so me?
thanx bb

So someone that looks like yourself?
Would you rather have a hot guy or some really feminine one?

rest day?

I dunno, maybe.

Sure if you think I look like that.
Neither.

I do.

nah im kidding I'm more like 214 w/ 65% muscle and 35% beer

75% water 25% beer

okay

214 beers?

You all have such lovly pics x.x lurking insweden omw to work :p

be careful not to be attacked by muslims

>Swedish
>Gay
Checks out

I work nightshift and the only muslims i know are super hard working fathers. Very nice guys!

pounds

just be careful, even if they're not the radical ones that pray 5 times a day they'll sit idle as the ones who do destroy your country

they thrive off destroying other cultures

Please keep Skåne.

I am from skåne!

According to DK media, you should watch out. although haven't heard about crimes against gays yet, only the usual, like murders and rapes.