WWYD Extreme/Snuff/torture thread

WWYD Extreme/Snuff/torture thread

email [email protected] for private trades

be rough with this chink whore

I'd love to catch her on a walk somewhere at night, get her friends out of the way and drag her somewhere where no one will see. Rip her clothes off, shove her face into the ground and fuck her rawm, let her cry and beg all she wants. I'd rape her ever hole, especially her whore mouth and make her drink my cum. She'd probably break after something like that, so I would just have fun dragging her by the hair, beat her up, leave her there.

wwyd to this whore?

remove her clitoris and labia, prolapse her bladder, choke her on my cock until she passes out then I'll cum in her nose

Anyone got a Kik who wants to do stories?

Fuck me these tragic threads are pure cringe gold!
Entertain me you pathetic fat fucking virgin losers

Are you okay?

He's fine, just a 14 year old being 14.

Slap her around hard, tearing off her clothes as I do. Choke her against a wall, sucking on her tits, then suddenly driving my fist into her stomach, causing her to slide down against the wall. Fuck her mouth there, gagging her and thrusting deep inside. Cum down her throat, then let go of her and beat her down

Fuck mine up and I'll reply4 reply

Kek
Lay back on this comfy couch and tell me about your mother you fucking odd-ball

These threads are a fucking embarrassment

I'd beat her user.
Not with my hands, with a police nightstick. She needs to feel pain, I'd be careful and take my time. I want to hear her cry; I want to hear her scream. Her face would be last, I wounder how hard you must hit to break teeth? I'd rape her once I was done with my fun, it will not be over quickly.
The nightstick in her pussy, as far and as hard as her body will allow, then, deeper. I'd fuck her ass using blood as lube, long hard pumps, I would pace myself so I can savor the moment; seconds would pass like hours. Once she gave into shock, and there was only silence, I would hurt her again; I would twist and prod her, pinch and prick, bite and hit. I want to hear a whore scream. I would then slide the night stick out of her, slowly, flip her onto her back and fuck her pussy. I want her to see my eyes, I want her to remember me. Every line, scar and eyelash, I'd cum into her then.
That's when I would leave her.
I'd have a drink, scotch, then I would tell my friends of Sup Forums about my night.

Cringe

Lol. This is fucking stupid.

It's a fucking samefag is what it is.

You mad kid?

It is not a samefag, cunt.

She is so cute, those eyes, that corn-silk hair; Just looking at her sets my teeth on edge, I couldn't contain myself. When she is walking alone that is when I would overpower her. Punching her in the back and ribs would drop her to the ground, then a makeshift gag would keep her silent. While she was dazed I'd work her jeans off to take what is mine. She would feel the cold pavement under her soft belly as I ram her hard, fast, and evenly from behind. I want her to feel me inside her, I want her body to give in to the awful things I'm doing to her. I want to feel her pussy around me as it betrays her mind and begins to convulse. If she began to scream, cry or talk I would punch the back of her head. I'd pull myself from her and go right into her ass, she would be in shock by now, just laying motionless. I would finish up, cumming onto her back, and leave her there.

Do her:

This is totally not gay in any way.

She's not my type, unfortunately. Got another girl?

I must have her again, I would learn her schedule, more than before. I would learn her name, her work, her home, and her friends. I would follow her, with caution. After what I did she would be afraid to walk on her own, she would be afraid to be alone, in spite of that, I would find my opening. I would allow her to walk this route undisturbed, she would look over her shoulder every time, but, there will be one day where she would lax; this is when I would strike. I would hold her firm and hard, our bodies together again I would choke her. A location would be selected close to her rout to do my deed, this is where I would take her. I would hit her, hurt her, but not too much, just enough. She would be belly down again, cold ground again, I would whisper quietly into her ear, telling her the things that will come and how it was going to happen, again. She would fight, wiggle and squirm but I will hold her firm. I'll go for her soft little butt end first this time, hard grabs and smacks I would spread her cheeks, preparing myself I would spit onto her tight hole and push my tip agents her. She would tighten up, in hopes of keeping me out, but with force, her hole would give way. I would leave it inside for awhile, so she can feel me, before I really begin. It would be long, hard, and painful, I'd hurt her as she cried. Once I was done with that, I would climb onto her chest my dick to her chin; I would have her clean her ass from my cock, if she barred her teeth to me she would lose them. I would finish on her face, give her a few more punches and be on my way.

>mfw thar be a broad tied to me ships wheel
>heave ho that flatchested hipster wench overboard and sail me ship to africa
>suck off every black dick there us

pick one

Oh wow. Congrats on proving you can put a screencap into MS Paint and copy pink background over a (You), samefag. You sure showed us!

Please do one of my friend Arabella

No thanks.

I'd feed them all a bowl of eggs and just let them go

Sent you an email

Absolute buffoon.

Her then?

The middle is definitely the hottest, the one on the far right is okay. The middle left and middle right are fuckable if drunk, the far left looks like an old man in a chinese girl suit.

Remember you? Yeah, she's remember you for about three hours until she fucking died lol

>implying in a totally noncommittal way that I'm incorrect by posting an overused face palm pic from a shitty TV show
>thought this post was worth making

A samefag AND a retard. What else you got for us?

Bring it

She'd been asked by a friend to help her with an art project, and it involved shooting a series of nude photos around the theme of submission.

She'd been given a collar, it was all she had left on - her clothes had been humiliatingly stripped off in front of all her friends, revealing her pathetic tits to a jeering audience. Now she knelt on all fours in front of her friend and her camera, her mascara running down her face. They took some pictures of her like that, her tits swinging down beneath her and her face red from the tightness of the collar.

They wanted more. Her tits were slapped until they were red and sore, then they were tied up tightly with string until they were hard and purple. They spat big globs of spit all over her humiliated face, rubbing it around and into her hair.

They had her pose with two black cocks, massive pricks positioned either side of her face. 'I want you to look worried her, like you're about to get DP'd until you can't breathe anymore'. She didn't need any prompting to have a worried expression.

The two black cocks rammed her throat: pumping in and out to her humiliating quacking sounds and the continuous bulging of her throat. It was like her mouth was just a cunt to be fucked as hard as possible. All the while the camera shutter was clicking, capturing this slut at her most vulnerable.

Her cum covered face was a particularly good one. Her hair was matted from the huge amounts of cock goo that now covered her face. They added some spit to the mixture and gave the slut a slap for good measure.

As the two black cocks came for the second time, her was held in position while the cock was brought close to her nose, squirting it's hot cum deep inside her nose to the back of her throat, making her gag and retch.

They had several more days of work to do for her friends art project, which was set to be presented in front of her friends and family to her utmost humiliation.

What a face, she is so beautiful. Her skin, it is so pink and soft, her blood looks so hot under the skin, I would like to let it out; what fun, I would love to rip her piercings off. How hard must you pull a ponytail to rip it from a scalp? Would the tissue rip from her skull, slowly, as it stretches back? I would love to find out, she looks clean, that is good.
Would her pussy be sweaty and ready to use once I was done with the pain game? I would pinch and, with force, twist her nipples, trying to rip them from her form; I would place my hand firmly on her chest, to feel her heart, would it be beating so fast It would jump from her chest? I will feel her living under me as I squeeze her neck, almost to the brink. Again, she would cry out only to, again, be silenced.

I want to feel her heart stop.

Dominate her, torture her, release all you hardcore dreams for this slut.

I would love to own her, she looks like a good breeding slut too. Looks like she might be fun to starve, her bones would look great covered by that skin. I would hurt her but not like I do to the others girls, she gets to have training. Masters little helper.

More? Older pic of her, when she was less chubby

This picture is better, she looks like my type. I would like to write more but I don't feel it. Look into slaving, hurting girls, the human mind, brain control of a slave, ect.

She'd submit and obey to you.
Have one more similar pic and do what you want with her in your thoughts

do her?

I'd wait for her to be alone in her house. Then I'd sneak and go to her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I shove my cock in balls deep and nut right up her ass.

Would make her my sex slave.
Rape her several times a day. Pin her down, grab her tits, pound her brutally while she struggles feebly and eventually gives in. Pump her pussy full of cum with orgasm after orgasm.
Teach her to call me "master" and make her walk around naked at all times.
Grab her ass, squeeze her tits, grope her whenever I please. Before pushing her down on the floor and fucking her.
Get her pregnant with a baby she never wanted. Fondle her big belly while pounding her, and cum on it and smear it with my seed.

Tie them all up and hide them in a cabin, whenever i need cum ill fuck one of them and fill her with cum

Wwyd to these twins?

have heterosexual consensual sex with them

if this was my ship i would sell her at the harbor and buy me a ship thats not completly wrecked

How would you use her slim body Sup Forums?

Anyone else for these sluts?