Has anybody on here actually had sex with a member of their biological family?

Has anybody on here actually had sex with a member of their biological family?

>bioLOGical

No. I actually have not.
But i often pretend online that i have.
You found me out sir.
I applaud you.

Yes.

My gay cousin and I used to have buttsex as teens.

Are you not gay as well?

I'm bi. As much as I like dick, I couldn't go without pussy I don't think.

I have.

Forgot to reply. lol

My sister and I used to come into my room and we'd "play doctor" when we were pre-pubescent (6-8 yrs old maybe). She's actually the first one to suck my dick and also the first time I licked pussy, asshole, and fucked.

So...yay?

Got a bj from my cousin on sunday...does that count?

Indeed it does.

I used to fuck my aunt a lot. Then I grew up and got a real gf. Still, solid 3 years from 16-19 boning her in exchange for pills I would steal from my grandma's house

Sounds fun.

What pills man anything interesting?

My daughter moved back home after a divorce back in April. We started fooling around about a month later. Last time was Monday.

Yeah. My sister used to get flirty with me but in that cute just-dicovering-her-sexuality kind of way. She wasn't actually trying to shag me, just looking up to her big brother. But because in was a complete dickhead, instead of just ignoring it and patting her on the head I took advantage and ended up having a lot of sex with her.

I never thought much of it but as I got older I became more and more interested in young girls. I always wonder if that's what did it. I'm not even sure it works that way.

I actuallyy have sex with my daughters, yes. I start playing with them when they're 2yo

I’ve had regular conversations with my female cousin about having sex and she’s sent me nudes a couple times

Post 'em.

yes male and female cousins

y'all niqqas weird and discusting.

Lol she was fucking him for them, they must have been interesting.

Lol that grandma knew not to let the aunt near the medicine cabinet so auntie came up with a new plan... she had to fuck her grandson to get them. Humans are fucking garbage.

No, I'd say nearly all stories on here are fiction. Including in this thread.

It's not exactly normal let alone this common to want to do stuff with your sister or whatever and her wanting the same when you could literally find anyone outside of your family for that.

What a good father you should be proud. Hahaha I wonder why her marriage didn't work out. Maybe you'll get lucky and get her pregnant and we'll have more of your trash in the gene pool, and it can fuck it's daughter and on and on.

Found pics of my sister a while back on the SD card from her bf's tablet. I've dreamt about fucking her ever since. Never gonna happen though.

My dad died last year and after his illness was confirmed as terminal my sister started giving him handjobs, blowjobs and the occasional bit of sex because she wanted him to enjoy what he'd got left 'to the max'. I come from an odd family.

I fooled around with my little sister when she was 12-14, never actual penetration though

>Has anybody on here actually had sex with a member of their biological family?

Of course not! I'm no hillbilly!!

Had sex/got molested by my grandad (mum's dad).

i have. with my mother. it was a very regrettable thing to do. i try not to think about it. it was disgusting. you can imagine this sort of stuff all you want, but its best not to do it.

remember, you're going to have to look at the face of your sister/mother/aunt, for the rest of your life.

do cousins even count? i am married to her.

I had sex with my mom, but it was OK because she was already dead.

Does that count?

you guys can joke all you want, but a good % of people have had sexual experience (mostly abuse) with a family member

I'll just fetch my reading glasses.

Sorry user. That's horrible. It's comments like these where threads like this become creepy and i'm ashamed of being here

I remember you telling this story in another thread

I was at a cousin's wedding a couple of months ago and something pretty fucked up happened.

>Ukrainian wedding
>Drinks are flowing
>I'm 20 rum and cokes deep
>Mother of the bride (My aunt) has had one too many
>Wedding's winding down
>Aunt's in a party mood
>So my dad, her brother invites her over to keep drinking
>We're all driving to the my parent's place
>We get there
>I gotta party to go to down the street
>"Bai Guise"
>Aunt gets upset I'm leaving
>Goes in for a hug
>Whispers in my ear
>"You did real good for yourself user"
>Gropes my cock

My dad was right there. I was shook, I hope it was an accident.

Nice pixels? M8

Probably try again.

how does that even happen? did she abuse you as a kid?

Can anyone even read this pixelated shit

I used to lick my female cousin's (two years younger) asshole since I was 7 until 14 (5 until 12 for her).

i was on drugs. she is mentally ill. it lasted for 2 weeks be glad it'll never happen

Yeah with a cousin but in my culture we dont go apeshit about cousins, we can even marry them.

But I don't think that counts as sex...

My older cousin. Got her pregnant twice.

Go on

got more of hot cousin?

Did she have your retarded kids?

cousins dont have retarded kids. you might as well assume every pregnant woman in her 40s is going to have a retarded kid. get educated

Is my hand biologically close enough?

Just ass licking?

>Did she have your retarded kids?
Kids ended up quite bright, thankfully. Once is a F500 corp exec and the other is in a senior government position.

inb4 alabama

Yes, just ass-licking for about seven years. But when we were teens, I started to grab her tits and vagoo, and she also started stroking my dick, so we agreed to stop.

wouldn't Alabama be ok with bro/sis action though?

nice, did she know you were screenshoting the chat tho?

right
btw 0 9 00 99 poplus that diagonal numpad 753 godlike

>cousins dont have retarded kids. you might as well assume every pregnant woman in her 40s is going to have a retarded kid. get educated
Well put!

Alabama's okay with all sorts of degeneracy.

>Yeah with a cousin but in my culture we dont go apeshit about cousins, we can even marry them.
I hear ya! Same here in the Cayman Islands. My cousin and I fell in love, married, and we have beautiful bright children and grandchildren.

This has been going on long enough that she’s okay with me taking screenshots of all her pics

Yeah hopefully

Not from alabama. I dont understand the problem with cousins getting together. Royalty used to do it all the time.

Are you male or female?

One time I asked my dad for a $20
He said "ok but only if you suck it"
I didn't wanna.
But later I decided to.
I put my mouth on it and said
"yuck!" "your duck tastes like shit!"
He said, "yeah your brother wanted a bike"

Female.

thats pretty hot, what did he do?

Yea look how they turned out.

Obviously doing it every generation isnt good.

anybody have that picture about how a guy roofied his sister, tore apart get stockings and went to town? he then later convinced her that she only brought one pair of stockings

Used to pick me up from school when my mum and dad were at work, so whatever he could fit into that couple of hours.

Explain some details of what he did

i had innprotected sex with my cousin wen i was 14 she was 13

He kissed my wee-wee ( u _u)

Every day we drift further from God's light.

lol

He used to like giving me oral so a lot of that and 69ing. Was obsessed with getting his dick sucked. Progressed to actual sex after a while.

No but when we were really young, I touched my cousins pussy

Oh my gawd.

>Humans are fucking garbage.
>implying nonwhites are human

I hope you get arrested and rot in prison.

Technically everyone has.

Apart from OP.

Fucked my mom while she was nodded off on heroin when i was 15
>still feel like a piece of shit 10 years later

How old when you first stuck your dick in her?

So when did or do you start raping your own kids and grandkids?

Enjoy being a rapist now and passing it on to your children and grandkids. Why don't people realize that. Oh yeah cause they were raped by there grandad too and don't give a fuck how fucked up their kids turn out. Guess what he probably raped your mom too. Fucking hillbillies.