DRUMPF BTFO BY MEXICAN WORKER

DRUMPF BTFO BY MEXICAN WORKER m.youtube.com/watch?v=DuxsuzdHNLo

>illiterate illegal immigrant confirmed

I've never had any negative telling towards Hispanics, but now I'm really beginning to hate them more than niggers.

If they're willing to work that hard, why don't they work towards making their own country better? How come every time a brown country is on the brink of ruin, the solution is always to pack up and go to a white country?

>I make 1100 a week and the government takes 350
Maybe you shouldn't vote Democrat, retard.

wow really makes me think now get the fuck out

Did he piss all over his shirt? Filthy beaners

Seems like the type of guy who'll kill someone while driving drunk, get deported, and then come back in in a year and do it all over again.

wtf i hate trump now

Wow it really helps saying my vote knowing that he doesn't speak a single word of English and yet is in the US.

Can we stop with all the Mexican hate?

Mexicans are brotier even if they dont support Trump

Honestly, because a lot of the hard working ones left their shitholes. I personally have no problems with immigrants that work and are productive.

wtf now i hate illegals

good americans could be doing those jobs sm h tb h

Kek
>ese we are brotier

dude said he rapes everything that moves. Trump was right. very bad people. coming in from Mexico. deport that filthy Mexican.

3750$ per month income after taxes. is this real?

You have to go back.

1,100$ a week. Well. that's 4,440$ a month and comes to 52,800 a year. Man, that is the middle of middle class.

>I make 1100 a week

FUCKING SPIC!!!!!!!

Fuck you man, they are taking over our god damn nation!

They are an aggressive occupying force that will spell doom for this nation
!

>Cant speak the native Language of the country
>Zero (0) Qualifications
>Work at the very trough of society
>Still receive 55,000 /yr
And yet collegecucks complain about muh jobs

Don't forget that many states offer benefits to non citizens.

hard labor gets paid well in america despite 50% of illegals working on construction.

that's normal for construction jobs, unless your just starting out.

union workers get that plus, pension, healthcare, and annuity.

Yeah and some invading sack of shit has it instead of an actual citizen.

for what, my dubs sandwich amigo?
because he is upset and bitching about the way Trump misinform and confuse the people to put more gas on the fire against the people that really work, instead of the joos who really exploit you by pretending to be Americans?

B-but the NEET life user.

prepare to build wall beanerino

Why would you? It is literally what built America. Hard working immigrants. Illegals (or legals - look at Sweden) crossing the border with the puropse of living off of a welfare state is something completely different though

I happen to know of one Dominican immigrant who should take a lesson from this guy. He has no skills and doesn't have a nickel to his name.

>mexican workers complaining about a job that is worse than it would be thanks to illegals and taxes to pay for them

yes keep complaining about the people that want you to keep your hard-earned money

/thread

You dishonest sack of human waste, I expect no less from mexican trash.

The latrino construction owner will only hire latrinos.

You think those shit puke fuck latrinos make it easy for any white people to work with them?

FUCK YOU you know the answer DIE

True good people don't go in front of a camera and say "look how well I'm working! how could you say I'm not a hard worker?"

Clearly he's hiding something.

Like the fact that he's a rapist drug addict.

Case closed.

Then you're simply supporting a perpetual system of poor countries remaining poor forever because of the brain drain associated with the most intelligent members of society leaving for the West.

You may think you have some moral high ground but you don't. You actively support shit hole countries being shit holes forever.

>the irony is they cant build a stable country

t. Beaner

Because their shithole is flooded on debt to the banks, the same you owe your asses too.
Your enemy is not the guy with the hammer, is the one with the pen and the calculator.

And that is why Mexico will remain shitty: because they leave instead of stay and fix.

Bullshit, that beaner is going to down a 24 pack of bud light before work the next day.

This is why republicans will never win another presidential election. LMAOing @ your party senpai

Most trades literally earn 6 figures starting it's crazy.

My 18 yo friend dropped out of college and works for parks and rec and his starting wage is 20$, more than a teacher

>Mexican
>intellectual

Most us aren't like that.. Its just the retarded ones being influenced by the niggers into making feel like victims.

>Rapist drug addict
>Intellectual
Fixed it

if you can't read a tape measure, do simple math (fractions), be-able to over come and work out problems by yourself, work without supervision all day, and have thin skin you won't make it in construction.

What is Drumpf? Liberals say the funniest shit.

>his starting wage is 20$

$41,600 annually is not six figure.

parks and rec is not a trade.

That's why I hate people today complaining there are no jobs.

Are you really this dumb?

They are latinos, you utter imbecile, not hispanics.

>FUCKING NIGGERS AND SPICS
>Im not racist tho

>What is history you full on pleb?

>Lets cut taxes for the rich, but make poor people bail out banks

>hes never worked in the sun before
>calls others lazy

>muh assumptions based on racism

>Asked in Spanish, responds in Spanish

>THEYRE RAPISTS

>pays taxes
>"illegals"

maybe read what he said again and realize you have downs.

>4 weeks in a month meme
Nigger it's 4.3 weeks per month on average

>MEXICAN WORKER

>Most trades men die young
most trades men dont make it far past retirement before they die

What's wrong with that?

>most trades men dont make it far past retirement before they die
t. skeleton

I dont understand this

How does he file his taxes without a visa number or a social security number? Does he even file taxes? How does the federal government take taxes out of his wages?

Except white people cannot get those jobs. Hispanics on construction will fucking stab you if you try to move in on 'their' jobs. Try to work in one of the now 100% spic jobs without speaking spanish, you can't. . . it's a requirement.

You don't pay taxes to benefit illegals, they can't get welfare because they don't have a social security, but the but the commies cubans that come by thousand each month, they get food stamps, EBT, 8 Plan, free education, and they are welcome by the two former president candidates, plus all the cuban senators, and all the cubans in immigration offices and the cuban poorlice officers, they pretend to be rebubligans, but end up spying for castro and you just clap on the "freedom seekers".
You are just pathetic morans.

>>muh assumptions based on racism

>hurr illegals would never do anything that was illegal

He sends most of it home.

Not always. Guarantee he's not working in Oklahoma or Alabama or Oregon. He's working in Georgia, Florida, Texas, or California to be making that kind of money.

This desu

>THEYRE RAPISTS
No, it's "Their Rapists"

Media mistranslated on purpose to fuck with the message

>You don't pay taxes to benefit illegals, they can't get welfare because they don't have a social security

inform yourself on sanctuary cities

tons of illegals get welfare

>they can't get welfare because they don't have a social security,

This is by FAR the biggest lie liberals tell. Illegals have social security numbers. They buy them, they're dead peoples and the system is so fucked they still work. Or they're live peoples and they just ruin their credit and shift off every few years when the hammer comes down.

That's horse shit. Trades are in such high demand now because the Boomers are retiring like crazy.

Sigh.. the guy with the pen and calculator did not SNEAK across the boarder and avoid the system.

The guy with the pen and calculator speaks English and unless he is some leftist faggot does not want to see this nation destroyed.

Apparently you need a fucking teacher, he said $20 MORE

Don't speak for my people you fucking cuck

#notyourcuckshield

maybe in cali but its not like that every where. when construction slumped at the start of the great recession some of the illegals went to fast food and when it picked back up some people who are not illegals got their jobs back

Actually, my enemy is the liberal piece of shit that votes to allow it to happen.

Why don't you try to get a job when a latrino is hiring and then work with all latrinos speaking only spanish all day everyday.

You think you would work there long?

They push whites out, it is not a matter whites not wanting to work.

It is called lying.

It is part of latrino culture.

t. carlos

$1100 a week to do construction wtf

Most foreman positions give preference to bilingual speakers. Get some Rosetta Stone and stop being a bitch.

Please for the love of god only hate the mexican Hispanics. American Hispanics like myself have it hard enough. We have to livw with these fuckers.

GREEN'D

Yes. A majority of people can't hack it. Not cause they're unable to swing a hammer, they can't handle 12 hour days in heat for 6 months and freezing ass cold for the other 6 months.

Ahahaha, I can only imagine the tears this video will generate.

am now a #hillshill

>Most foreman positions give preference to bilingual speakers

Why would a construction worker need to speak multiple languages?

I'm a human. I don't rape. I don't murder. I don't steal. I don't do drugs.

Therefore no humans rape, murder, steal, or do drugs.

You don't know the truth, you just repeat something designed to trigger your hate on the people you need to stay with no SS#, no Driver license, no income taxes, (even if they use a fake SS# just to work to some body who don't pay taxes at all)
But you give papers to mudslimes and inbreed with ching chongs, japs and gooks, degenerating your race.
Your ignorance is really sad.

To communicate with Spanish/English workers and other English vendors, contractors, etc.

Look at job postings if you don't believe me.

Bang up job counting those postal votes, antifa.

No fuck you, I will NEVER learn the language of an occupying force.

>I make $1,100 a week and the government takes $350.

But wouldn't Trump's tax plans actually benefit him, assuming he was a legal immigrant?

>To communicate with Spanish/English workers and other English vendors

Why hasn't a Spanish person living in America learned to speak English?

That sounds entirely backwards.

>us

REEEEE OUT OUT OUT OF MY COUNTRY SPIC

However you want to justify your NEET lifestyle.

They know basic English but it's usually very poor. I work with one guy that's been here for 12 years and he's so hard to understand that I just speak to him in Spanish to avoid deciphering it. He tries at least.

Do you know that the joos are a nation, not a religion?
Do you know that the joos own the banks that reposes the house you couldn't pay after the real state bubble they created, and do you know that your government got in a rush to save the banks instead of the people?
Probably you are too young to know some of this things, but you are brainwashed to make you blind, and don't even see your enemy wen he is in front of you.

Great.

You avoided my point entirely.

did you really learn spanish from rosetta stone, isnt that shit too proper

>assuming he was a legal immigrant

They're doing manual labor, not medicine. They're not exactly the cream of the crop when it comes to head candy.

I'm sorry I had to explain this to you.

Nope, you are wrong, and a couple of cities don't hold all the immigrants.

He should have learned AT LEAST basic conversational English after living in the US for 12 years, with our juggernaut media you'd have to actively avoid learning English at that point.

maybe if your trade is being a retard

there are dumb electricians and old electricians, but no dumb old electricians

if you have a journeyman and are willing to move you can write your own paycheck