Imagine googling your own name and this is all you see

Imagine googling your own name and this is all you see

>feelsbadman
>sorrydevchanwefuckedugood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y323GrCsN_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happened

I remember calling him a retard and telling him that posting on Sup Forums was a bad idea. Fun thread.

Devin, if you ever read this, I want to tell you: I told you so.

what the fuck is wrong with your font rendering

To cut a long story short, bass player from DIIV used to do AMA's here and some kid who didn't get an interview with him took revenge by screencapping his posts and sending them to magazines

what's frog man up to now?

youtube.com/watch?v=y323GrCsN_Y

Someone found that the bassist from DIIV was a Sup Forums user, so they asked him to do Q&A threads on Sup Forums, where he used the standard Sup Forums vernacular that could be construed to outsiders as racist, anti-semetic and homophobic
Marcel made a tumblr page with screencaps of said offending language, and emailed Noisey, Pitchfork, Consequence Of Sound and other music sites a link to his page

Friendly reminder: Marcel denied it was him and there was no evidence he did the screencaps

It so obviously was Marcel though, he can deny it all he wants

I remember reading a compelling argument for it being him, but memory is a fickle thing. If anyone has the picture that attempts to make the connection they could probably shed some light on that.

whats wrong with posting on Sup Forums?

Marcel instantly threw him under the bus just to get some quick recognition and shill himself

on top of ddosing the ever loving fuck out of anyone that critiques his shitty blog, hes just a piss of shit all around

It's bad branding.

I like DIIV

googling your name and seeing nothing is going to mean you don't exist, soon

does this guy still wear those gay boots everyday

Is the Is Are is one of the best albums from 2016.

>where he used the standard Sup Forums vernacular that could be construed to outsiders as racist, anti-semetic and homophobic

this is a pretty weaselly thing to say considering the vast majority of the time people on Sup Forums ARE being racist, anti-semetic and homophobic. to deny that is to be flat out delusional. you can't say something that is practically and functionally indistinguishable from real hate and then pretend it's a joke to the "outsiders" when called out on it

Sep 25 2014 07:45:45 kill yourself

pretty rude desu

finally a marcel thread again. that was the last enjoyable meme. Sup Forums went much further downhill after we stopped the marcel threads

>google my name
>all mentions are me and me only
t-thanks, mom

They were simpler times.

good to see you never moved on

14-year-olds from r/thedonald are what ruined this site. that and gamergate

This site was built on the freedom to share transgressive material.
If you're really that much of a baby there are plenty of other sites you can go to.

this site was made to talk about anime bro

Anime is the most degenerate shit there is.

>someone older than once said anime was gay

is this how you also are with your music taste?

What the fuck are you even attempting to say? I don't speak retard.

If I googled my name I would see nothing.

>transgressive materia

that's a rather fancy way of referring to posting pictures of nu-males and ranting about roasties. you can go back to r/thedonald or Sup Forums yourself