Sissygasm thread?

Sissygasm thread?

Shit's hot AF

Moar

I need to learn how to do this I'm starting to no longer enjoy normal masturbation

It's easy. Don't jerk of for a month or two.

Buy a dildo and ride it everyday until you can cum like that, it will take sometime but you will get there, this is how I only cum now, the downside is that my gf wanted a open relationship since then

Cuckold is the way to go

I wish i was her

can I still do anal play or no masterbation at all?

Anal play is fine

Das ist wunderbar

>her

Then how would you call them? That sure as hell ain't a man

I wish i could have a sissygasm like this...

wish i had toys, living with parents sucks sometimes.

Same here...

had a femboy ride me like that years ago. Hottest thing ever.

>this is how I only cum now,
>the downside is that my gf wanted a open relationship since then
I feel like you should have seen this coming. Women want sex.

I fear the same thing, she's already mentioned jealousy that I've fucked other girls and she hasnt fucked other men. I think if I get too fetishy on her she will want to fuck other guys.

As a middle ground, my gf is okay if I fuck a trap every now and then. She doesn't see them as competition, and she rather has me gaping their anal canal than hers.

dear god, saaauce

Damn I should pitch that because I fucking love gaping and she hates anal

no homo but I want to fuck a sissy in the ass, and suck on their cock.

What is there to learn from doing it every day?
I've ridden one about a dozen times and it feels nice but I never get near a sissygasm

Just imagining how fucking hot would it be if I had a girl/boyfriend who would let me cum from dildoing only. Sweet fucking god.

id love to have a girlfriend who made me do sissy shit

nohomo aswell but when you're already horny it's kinda hot, you know?

yes, I have been thinking about trying it.

My 'regular' trap is on Prep, so I can shoot my load so deep in her it ends up past her second hole. Shit's so cash.

Depending on the size, you can just hide them. I've been hiding my bigger toys in the box my monitor came in, that i just keep under my desk