Have you experienced Mandela Effect?

Have you experienced Mandela Effect?
What examples of ME do you know?

Luke... I am your father.

My cousin got a degree in some shit called "strategic genocide" and I remember googling it about a year ago to see what the fuck it actually was and it doesn't exist. Next time our family met up I asked her and she told me there she got a degree in law

What is the effect in this picture? I'm not getting it

Fuck, you're literally retarded.

A lot of people remembers Shaggy from Scooby Doo having a prominent Adam's apple. But he never had it.

Same thing, lol

Shaggy was supposed to be blonde, we all remember it that way... but somehow, one day every picture of him, his hair is orange-ish.

It's just a thing that mentally retarded children think they've experienced. It happens when dumb people think their memory is infallible.

He did though.

I can't really say one way or the other. Can't remember. Maybe people remembered him sealing huge amount of food and it bulging as it goes down his throat and remembering that as an Adam's apple? He was always eating. But idk that's just an idea.

I remember when Sup Forums was actually good

some claimed it was because of the way the inks they used for coloring aged, so they oxidized and turned darker and kinda red

Op delivering

Swallowing* huge amounts of food

shut the fuck up

This fucking faggot trying to be the wisest 16 year old on Sup Forums.

That's not what happened, Mr. Hanna Barbera told NBC that shaggy always had orange hair, and that the only time he ever was blonde is in the cross-dressing accident episode, which turns out to be the most popular

That's only from idiots who don't pay attention to fucking dialogue.

love that episode

>Believing your memory cannot falter

Enjoy your Mandela effect experience where you're not a retard. The truth of the matter is much less flattering.

i've always found that crap stupid. I clearly remember darth vader just saying "no, I am your father"

You sure? I remember it as a kid, and he was always a ginger. This is 20 years ago I'm talking

same, he's never been blonde

I haven't, but a lot of my friends have recently been awestruck by the Berenstain Bears thing.

A lot of them remember it being Bearenstain, some remember Berenstein, some recall Bearenstein. It's interesting.

not interesting, your friends are a bunch of retarded people.

They probably remember pronouncing it stein. So in their adult life, they know how berenstein would be spelt, so they attribute that knowledge to the memory. Berenstain is a weird way to spell it.

They simply know how they would spell the word but it's just not spelled like that. That's all it is.

Yes, I have.

I thought I remembered something one way, but I incorrectly remembered it another way.

I learned that my memory is faulty and went on with my day.

The monocle of the monopoly man never existed, but I was sure as fuck it did.

I love how people would rather believe that the entire universe retroactively altered itself around them than accept that their memory and perception aren't perfect.

i going to the libraey with the class in first grade and everyone calling them barent-STEEN bears. I remember getting annoyed and telling everyone its barenSTAIN, "its an A not an E i would say" I was very annoyed by people reading it wrong, I had just learned how to read and i was rushing to correct everyone.

I've had personal experiences of ME. It's usually minor events, but I last experienced it about 6 months ago

Don't you have some better to do than try to be a try hard troll?

Mirror mirror on the wall, now in the movie when she says Magic mirror on the wall

in the original it is Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand, which is mirror, mirror on the wall. so you might be right

it's just because one can seem more practical over the other. think about it, stein vs. stein. some tend to spell it in their head as stain, like a shit stained diaper. others spelling it with stein, like the end of a petty jewish surname. this lead to countless misspelling and bullshit theories

>we all remember it that way
Nope.
Why would they have two blonde guys?

I remember OP was a fag, but it turns out OP *is* a fag!

Depends on the age. Scooby Doo has been around a long time. Original had adams apple later episodes didn't because it was an unnecessary detail. In animation if the goal is fast and cheap you want to minimize details as much as possible.