Share your bitcoin thread

Share your bitcoin thread

If you've got more money than you need help someone out today.

Life's not easy be nice and feel good today by sharing.

Anyone would be grateful for little or lots.

I doubt this'll work but I'd like to help some people out.

Other urls found in this thread:

freebitco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off

Nice idea, if anyone wants to help I'd love it please. Thanks 1GCaEBn1VS9Lm LqZp7Lf6MSjoTLF8iPW8K

I'll bite. For some reason they think I'm spamming if I don't add this long sentence. Ok, even after that 2nd sentence they still think I am spam, going to continue adding more mumbo-jumbo to make them aware I am not spam. Thank you Sup Forums. After numerous attempts, Sup Forums still thinks I am a spambot, I will continue to type more and more until I get this opportunity. Thank you OP

Breaking my address in two, maybe that will fix it

168inYXKa34aqmN2H
wE3ngbq5w7XmpHjLY

only got $50bucks of bit but once i invest some more i do plan on giving back
1A9RXbuKXyj7xLL sYjPSGFVrJnyCi8w6Xy

freebitco .in/? r=1542973
Go here make free account... if you have 30k satoshi they pay interest. Free shit every hr a multiplyer lottery no ads or ne thing

Please send some bitcoin to a poor fag in need. Thank you kindly anons.

15N17zvAzEq
dgciLQE8Kj2fmn
NEua6e3iX

Broke down the address because spam filter.

Posting OC with each donation. Help a poorfag out, user.

1AgiMtbFwr6NEV
keoyf16ayTpK4ztXedxt

I'm in debt and the military pays 1st and 15th

E-3 pay ain't good

16DbWXs2gx6HAF
Ajk61DGzVTfRYG8V9xdk

Anything helps with Christmas coming up

1FB5H41wVdGmz LaxmbsrzB6KAwSD4tEYr3

Change my life bros 19HMNq5DiXraDAygik DDQCVXcoXZvguUc

It has to work one of these days, right guys?

1ApupXRr
JHKoKQB
wuL2CdtbQ
av4j5jvCAU

breaking up address for spamomatic

poorfag that can't even afford flowers for his gf

1DuEEpeLkiyms8um
JBXbDnGDU8J8CLhLnP

Earn free bitcoin

whelp, here goes nothing.

My mom died seven months ago, never knew my dad. Then my best friend and flatmate died in a car accident on the way to the funeral. I've been isolated since then, living alone and hardly talking to anyone. I haven't had the energy to move, since I don't have many friends to help me out and I cant get myself to sorting out all the stuff that my flatmate left. I'll be evicted soon because rent is too much for me to handle alone. I just need some time to sort myself out and I'll be alright. I'm not expecting anything here, but here are some tits for your troubles anyway.

16LMt7
7SA4Tf
JrusooS
37FpSup
nFbuL2hF

18zfogGeCTJ7tajg Lb4CX46YphD1ZToiXN (delete space in middle)

My mother passed away 2 years ago and the debt from her final expenses has me in quicksand. 1 coin could change my life. I know this sounds like some sappy bullshit but my birthday was last month and I didn't get anything... probably won't get shit for Christmas. Anyone wanna give me a late Birthday/early Christmas gift?

>My mother passed away 2 years ago
You too huh buddy? How come you haven't an heroed yet? I'm having a hard time not to.

Shot in the dark.

Looking for donations, I want to start a seed fund to buy a house so I can move my son out of the city. Ultimate goal is either something in the 20-30K range for the down payment, or if I get lucky with donations, $200K outright for the house.

1Gxe5z9LtANRJv quWKeF1L3scPn4eH99tf

Help a bro out.

No soppy stories here. Just want some BTC.

1CCtdJ1ajtUpHZzHq TPfzR8gv1JHQT8GaS

Help a poorfag get through college college please
1AbGLCB
SLPC5HNRP
u8ic9fEbKDP
AygEUqv

1oYJjKMxxwYZteeGPd
XXYdscaLQ2dCewg
i like cats

>share a bitcoin thread
>everyone posts their address
>no-one gives anyone any bitcoin
"It's not begging, it's a sharing thread!"

I invested when it was at $800 but I was a poorfag so I only bought 0.1 BTC. Then I fucked up with BCH and now I have 0.08. So you all get nothing.

1GrdhMcT
vHo2pxsZ
NsTcuzVD
7LGQW4N
eZP

I have a lot of pics.. and vids...

All 100% unknown for you all.. all selfshoot.. creep / gf / ex / spy Friends

16-24yo

I bet no one will get anything for that ;)

I've thought about it for 2 years straight. I've always suffered from depression but never had money for meds. I actually had to stay at an inpatient facility earlier this year because I was going to drive my car off a bridge.

I don't really know why I haven't yet.

1B4qu7z53ftemRf7 tkJGcGsRDcduQqbjZB
I proposed to my girl 2 months ago but we've both recently lost our jobs (we work at the same company and they got bought out, huge layoffs). Finding it tough to pay bills and get steady work, we haven't saved a penny for our wedding and are in danger of losing our apartment. Any help would be greatly appreciated Sup Forumsro's

3Q7wi8rhSQz6LN 14Md2CgMhL9PRj7jqikD
Father got cancer, treatment is expensive af. Don't care if I can only extend his lifetime, still better than just watching him die.

Ask my, i Send private and here for bitcoins.. how you want

Need a new SSD and GPU

1GrdhMcTvHo 2pxsZNsTcuzVD7 LGQW4NeZP

18Meucdj3aUo4
AJMz6z3j5R
dgdyBNYacFz

My family has been kidnapped by ninjas.

Need $$ for karate lessons.

Fuck it, really down on my luck. Studying right now to become a licensed mason/brick layer. Have a son that is 2 yrs old and it's hard getting by.
Single father.
Father diagnosed with cancer and withering away so no help from parents.
Everything helps, but not counting on help.
Remove space between a and K

167m8ZTSmJghkia KY3BWR1srYDCgqi9Ux8

lol. fucking beggers

agreed.

Eat a poopy, we’re all gonna be rich!

IM JUST GONNA SEE IF I GET SOME LUCK BE WITH ME
1GqJf8im249Fq8siyKU 6cnFFLasvozsfpD
remove the spaces

>tfw taking a gamble on Sup Forums

12YS69WoUSE6UL r7fnjRZ7bbXCvSruVJdn
please Sup Forums just this once do something meaningful with your fucking pathetic life

14vtQToetLntendAWy V2VyRnk5ECipnbvS

Could do with the cash, like really badly.

Remove the space between the y and V

15WZxVXEn7dGUT
D8fJrWcx7WF7sdAjueon

Was just in court and will be paying 6-7k$

all coins are welcome :/

3Pu5Q7FiYcM1KK
sztv6Je1KrQpwjdSTExx

just beggers, no one will ever send btc here

Why not
1s39qtXkxC4QNxy uaRCapaJLK2pHvb9iS

Friend in need

1KX9fr1bp6oRvNs
1YdwpYzi2rBCQGU5jsQ

I'll accept any help I can get!
Thanks in advance, user.
35g6vuwA64YbT1L
w1RcD6PNdnyC7jJ
sw8m

Wanna share, you say?

1BFTod6wkevU5cAPED
UbcpJoGH69DHeFmH

69f18f47-7af6-47b2-944e-6d5170088eeb

Bitcoin or ether if anyone can help out

A little donation would be realy nice thank you richanon!
1KNvmDaWkUEK 8S1dJb8TSNWtJyDzCDqZUH

bitcoin is a terrible way to beg for money

sending you 1$ worth of btc currently costs about 10, nobody fucking doing that

Bots mining everywhere.
Don't give them to any, they are either bots or pathetic.
I'd take money and spend it on dank drugs which is exactly what the non bot anons will do.

pls halp the poor

1Gm5AYC3jwpL9aoJ8x
1Rj31kEw47tkdFSZ

Who knows...

1LvpFUMYeN9mTdrQ6
mUuCGxioWFp4HoDqU

Well, it's a great idea, even tho I think a lot of "i'm rich now so who wants my bitcoin" are scam.

So why not, if somebody wants to help a poor student, go ahead!

Please ?
DAMNIT, I NEED TO FORMAT AGAIN IT'S NOT SPAMMING IT'S BEGGING

194Qcm1B73rPexe1jETQL
qbRqnCJ5UgBxX

15tranrJsiReYb6w s2ZGDx7twqiLgeBckq just needing .01 and ill be happy

i'm so broke i even cant afford winter tires for my car, not even used ones. 1FTM6LgFe7Sw76w
HwMA9UzjXLwPubSxFvu

freebitco .in/? r=1542973
Sharin how to get free shit free sign up no ads withdrawl ne time. For ne one with satosho 30k and up earns interest daily read the site offers alot of shit

Need a new thinkpad to impress a lady friend.

1L8SpUudbbsqXn8B6uKu
B84WXD5VDqxB21

seems legit

In need of help unsure if I will become homeless after this school semester.

Only parent remarried, his new wife had my father completely cut me off 0 contact and threatened to call the police last time I went to my parents house. Anything still left in there has been sold off or given to his “new” children. Anything of the inheritance my mother left for me ended up with that bitch if a new wife.

I’m working full time going to school full time and I’m utterly fucked.

If any generous user could help out I’d greatly appreciate them. At my wits end with no one on my side.

1738TNMwDxPJ7279rqdDu 3RBztupuiHGje

I'm failing school because i gotta work so much to be able to stay in school...

1J921f3QiE2DpgRw
A2tGiKjRJa2XyAFj1N

0xa2687bc429E1361
a25bca1FD15ec552941C9c033

Little fag with cancer mother and study debts. I‘ll be grateful for every dollar to share with family

Thanks in advance anons

Earn free bitcoin

What wallet? And best place to buy B.C.?I am on my fon.

I lost my entire family due to the Jewish conspiracy. Need money for German lessons.

1MMFVt7P7xzribqL KJkva41CWUQAPDL4Qe

I've been lower working class my entire life, no money to spend on things i'd enjoy, only a computer my grandson wasn't able to sell.

I don't want to come across as someone begging for money, but i'd really be thankful if someone could sponsor my wife and I a holiday or two to a more thropical climate.

I'm not into bitcoin and such, but my grandson did give me his old paypal, [email protected].

Any donation is much appreciated!!

In debt because I was forced to pay for my fathers surgery to keep him alive. Anything helps.
(Address broken up to avoid filter)
1EKynH1JnXfKt1TjAM
SBRHEmB59BQNQxwq

15ZL2mPvg WcPduQzH91FFU 4ufEDLsTxxeW
be me, working at mc 6 days per week, i have to pay for my moms medicine she has eyes problems literally almost blind, no father, 16 yo brother. help a brother out.

cant post my adress:/

without space
also i live in a 3d world country so the insurance doesnt cover every medicine for my mom.

Break it up

Send BTC to the address below or your respective mothers can and will perish through their resting time

16T5rkY2gXBjsKTb6 fpfq5vLxuZqHxh1AN

Help this student?

> 15RSdVcr8bTcNn 4S2Rw4kbsQ9PdXRQ7quh

I could really put this to good use.

i'll be grateful for whatever given, unpaid internship life isn't for the weak or prideful. 1H4QstP6FuR JbLyyEK62gjLv MTBB5GFxwF

In case copy/paste is easier use this:

1HmfjtrrkZ5C
ePBChJm4Zw
LL3ZQ6nLkNU

I can do software work for BTC. Website or App.

also 19, i had to drop out from university to help my mom with food, medicine + electricity water etc. etc.

is there any nice user out there that wants to help a poor student out?
1QDnUNvsupZjC
7GrhqyaTgoVH2
7QWq1JQk

166ZVFy7mgTMkDBQMX767 rr737tsj2Eegu
I'm a simple poor american that hate Trump, but love cats.

Thanks OP, i really need help on this one. 2 days ago i lost my money and now im stuck in another country. A little amount would help.

16bnjCU8pPbbjSS
zPSpqefQP3h3N
Ltfo6Z

I haven't eaten since sunday, help a student out in exchange I can give you some FRESH OC.

I'm from Venezuela, the situation here is so bad, i'm trying to go away from here but i'm broke, please, help me to leave this hell... please...

1KRFRdxKMTiiuQ LS7hki5yPvwZjrXthuvX

This thread reminds me of the noobs that would beg on RuneScape. COUNT ME IN!
1GLz3w7gJbMqgqJPut
T8xVdNsacbXg6kVp

if i get 1 btc i will be an hero for Sup Forums
19iCDAqyfCHzHiKGhD UXG32AdGnVHQxvb6

23 yo electrician here. Boss won't pay much but since I don't have a car and he picks me up, I dont have much choice. Contributions to car fund are welcomed.

15tFZYWa86ppXrB1M VXSCqcDpDutCsV2Q3

Looking to buy 1btc maybe 2btc if the process is easy, anyone know the easiest/most retard safe way? please advise

Ok
193BhybqG92kZG68Kh///CySo9GkenSA5BT8u
Nobody will see this
I bought an Arizona tea and it killed me. 13 dollars to my name will a stranger really give me anything

Coinbase

Would love to wipe out some debt, thanks user

1K65i3xpZy7b1Ng
74ANGekwy3GooUUUQxX

I'm a few monies short to pay next semester's fee.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1DcHe3YcKarGffFF xzGy2jPfLbC8dcUYfK

Has anyone donated anything

1ESBFA9rLjSjwZv7
aRQANm3XnzQUJ8mGqL

thx

Doubling coin no scamaz

1BrZKumTMhpLn
GsR1xNaATqQ
awz2hSBugt

Thanks in advance. Single working dad here.

1MJCbzdDueJzTLSRo
9zzbSRujR1SLxbvcx

In debt, please help. Thanks.

yes please

do it for her
1D93DGLLBBgRFM6xF dgQFgkDjeeVLK9V9n had to break addres in two

>doubt.png

Wife lost her job over a year ago. Been barely scraping by and slowly gets worse each week.

Just got off the phone with electric company. They said they can no longer extend my late payments and power will shut off tomorrow. Only a few steps to homelessness after that.

1HByemdvprqa3Fn
A7EuLGqYtzk5U3P8qkA

I was on Phantoms an shut down a REALLY BAD RED ROOM HCCP .. I got 3 Bc years ago .. wallet an I had Pass word an got LEA .. smashed an on Given back .. No Passsword recover .. £21 grand .. ..I saved many childrens an given .. yeah .. Them kids we saved in EU ..ok .. :)

Hey dudes, i’m a college kid in accounting / finance. I know a fuck ton about investing but I zero fucking dollarions thanks to the fact that i’m doing this all on my own. My mom was drug addict and left the family when i was 3 and my dad is an airplane mechanic. He is a drunk and can barely afford his own things let alone to help me out. He is a good dad though.
Long story short i’m 60k in debt.
I work 2 jobs and I have a 3.72 Gpa.
I have no fucking life. I browse Sup Forums during my works at break and when I take a 5 minute break from studying.
Anything at all any help would be appreciated. I’ll andwer any investing questions you have mean time if you guys want. Ask away and i’ll tell you what i know / predict.

Will leave my cheating, debtshark wife and help kid through college. 18dr7Bp22rpgN7 aufMibM12RM B9uQmbFA8