Any anons actually get rich off bitcoin? no larping

any anons actually get rich off bitcoin? no larping...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/the-reaper-is-still-calling-2017
freebitco
bitaddress.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i bought 250 bitcoin when they were worth pennies. i sold them at $100 though.

so.. yeah. kill me.

fuck. that sucks.

yup
I have 61 BTC
don't know when I should sell them though
I litterally shit my pants every fucking day

(not sure what OP thinks is 'rich' though)

Can i have 1 please?

>i know this sounds like s ridiculous story but here it goes:
>my gf talked about her life to someone who was really touched by it or something and gave her 20,000€ (wouldnt make stupid shit like this up, but theres literally fucking sugar daddies who simply give money and never even meet the chikc etc. people do stupid things as long as you got a cunt)
we use it all to buy bitcoins
this was around a year ago
then bitcoins value started climbing fast,
now the value has increased something like 8 fold
now we live in an apartment that costs 3000€ per month and has a fucking fireplace in every room
anyway, just wanted to share this stupid story
but when we're talking about hundreds of thousands, thats not a shit ton of money
even a welfare recipient gets a million/lifetime

I jumped onboard the bandwagon and proudly own $60 worth that I paid $50 for about a week ago.

Sell half and throw it into an index fund you dunce. Never keep 100% of your investment in the same spot.

Help me with my car payment and I’ll scratch your back too, daddy-o

Seriously though buy my fap library from me, 5000+ pics and vids

Kik orfindd

cont.
what i was getting at was that
at this fucking rate this moneys gonna dry up in maybe 3 yrs
but its not like its mine so enjoying the ride
traveling & staying at high end hotels etc etc.

ended up with a little over 100 bitcoin, I think I spent about 1K on them. Sold them when it hit 6K. Reinvested about 80% of it.

39mShA74gL8GUGB // sxBYAcDNfcmJYTeWQcj

help a poorfag out (remove " // ")

One of my friends blew his brains out a few years back. He bought hundreds of BTC when they were $8 for moving large amounts of drugs on SR when it was up.

I realized a few weeks back that dude was a millionaire and he didn't even know it. What a mindfuck.

You don't know how many people there are that tried to impress their friends by paying for lunch with bitcoin when they were only a couple of bucks. Or threw away a PC with a wallet with a couple of bitcoins because they weren't worth much. Hurts more than never having bought any to begin with, so much bitcoin regret going around now.

Hell no its Bernie maydoffs pet project from behind bars

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/the-reaper-is-still-calling-2017

14vtQToetLntendAWy V2VyRnk5ECipnbvS

Could do with the cash, like really badly.

Remove the space between the y and V

sell now ,,its at its all time highest now,,do it before they terminate it

Well if some rich user wants to help out a poor, white South African kid who got jumped by a literal gang of Nigerians, please send me ANY amount of btc to
1 CqzUGztyMmDo7egCexoJvu7B1p4K9QCKh (remove the space after 1)
so that I can rebuild and maybe go back to university next year. Will be third year pharmacy student if I can afford it

Satanic trips demand it, please

I read an interesting article explaining how a panic selloff could start and how it would unfold.

People thought the dot com and real estate bubbles would keep going up and up for forever and forever too. It's going to be interesting to watch bitcoin over the next year or two.

Would be nice if one of you richanons could help me with a few btc... Thank you!
1KNvmDaWkUEK 8S1dJb8TSNWtJyDzCDqZUH

IM LITERALLY BEGGING YOU

3Pu5Q7FiYcM1KKsztv6J
e1KrQpwjdSTExx

I bought 1 bitcoin early 2016, and now i'm like 10,000 USD richer.

bought 5 at 91$ USD each. sold when price was around 250$, certainly not rich but free money is nice

>mfw friends, family and colleagues have all told me the same thing since 2011

Damn, good move.
I'm wondering if something like this will reproduce soon, that's something that worth nothing will skyfuckingrocket.

get on that litecoin while you can bro. it's next!

I picked up about 0.05 BTC through free faucets a few years ago. Spent about half of it to pay for a $32 book I ordered through fangamer.com. (I know, I'm the weirdo who actually tried to use BTC for it's intended purpose.) I've still got about 0.02 BTC sitting around. Guess I lost out on a bit of value but since I got it for free in the first place...

freebitco .in/?r =1542973
Was using this site like 3 years ago got bored after accumlating around 50million satoshi and wasnt worth shit and fked it off now the site pays daily interest fml

Ahaha, thanks for the tip, but do you really think that it can have a bitcoin effect ? Because it works once, but with cryptomoneys that keeps rising and multipliying, I'm not sure it will happen again...

Anyways, thanks again, I'll check it out and who knows, maybe I'll be rich because of an user!

where the fuck do i get a bitcoin wallet?

bitaddress.org/

It's for create your wallet, but I don't know shit about seeing what's in it.