archive.fo/HwxX6
archive.fo/lyvW0
archive.fo/HzquC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slidde kid

Creamy?

Sure would

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/the-reaper-is-still-calling-2017

Coconut milk is delicious in any chicken stew/casserole, it's not just for currys

Have you heard of the cocologs?

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

No, I haven't

IVE BEEN ABSENT FROM Sup Forums LATELY AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE FUCK THIS WHOLE LOG DEAL IS. EXPLAIN

His shit log, our throats

We will swallow it whole

Capiche?

show original.

Pfftttt, think I have any idea where the original is?

I'm just along for the ride

Andy Sixx though. Andy sixx.

need the original or i wont

believe it

Wat original?

You're not even the original creator of this cancer, yet u peddle it shamelessly. U poor, lonely fag. Have u ever had any original thoughts of your own?

original vid

Wot chu lookin at loglet?

SMOEONE POST THE ORIGINAL FUCKING VIDEO PLEASE JESUS

Original kid?

original video?
the meme didnt start with a video, if you mean the original, first animaterr man vid then here
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg

Yes I am

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about m8.

Butt fudge

Poo have no fucking idea what you are talking about m8.

i dont fucking UNDERSTAND THIS FUCKING MEME

The Knowyourmeme page (which was edited to be correct only 4 hours ago actually) said at one point that it originated like 5 years ago off of Youtube, thats probably where you're getting it from. Now the page has the right site and date, it said fucking youtube of all places
There is currently no known log video from like 5 years ago, this only showed up at the end of 2016

It is a forced meme experiment in which a faggot is attempting to find worth and meaning in his life by trying to get other people to join in.

He has been trying for ages and still none cares.

Grow up.

logfags are PATHETIC!
dubs cloaked, piss soaked!

"no one cares about the meme"
animaterr man has 52 subscribers

>52

Exactly.

my point is that it's not "just one guy"

Fuck off creamfag

>Because the possibility of dumb children subscribing to just about anything is slim

"dumb kids"
His subs are all mature and 18+, unlike you.

"Well you came and you gave without taking
But I sent you away, oh Andy
Well you logged me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you today, oh Andy"

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news

log-andy.wikia.com/wiki/Log_Andy_Wiki

youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA [Open]
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8 [Open]
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4 [Open]
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w [Open]
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ [Open]
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8 [Open]
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw [Open]
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q [Open]
youtu.be/hssJgOdtBFc [Open]
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM [Open]
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU [Open]
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA [Open]
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4 [Open]
youtu.be/okRXTBmX2gs [Open]
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E [Open]
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI [Open]
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg [Open]
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc [Open]
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw [Open]
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco [Open]
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY [Open]
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo [Open]
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU [Open]
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg [Open]
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8 [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4 [Open]
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA [Open]

vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from John Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepatedsimpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy’s genius shit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

dump

Logging in

Don't

Why isn't this meme dead yet?

Why haven't you grown up yet?

dubs logged

Dump

clogged

Can any kind logger please Sixxify this image?

mods are fags like op

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

you are not Michael. because I am Michael.

>Exposed: How world leaders were duped into investing billions over manipulated global warming data
>archive.fo/V3h6t
>Whistle-Blower: ‘Global Warming’ Data Manipulated Before Paris Conference
>archive.fo/a1lJ4
>NOAA Attempts To Hide The Pause In Global Warming: The Most Disgraceful Cover-Up Since Climategate
>archive.fo/1aCOs
>Climate Change Hoax? NOAA Data Exaggerated Global Warming, Alleged Whistleblower Claims
>archive.fo/Bjsqs
>NOAA Scientists Falsify Data to Dupe World Leaders on Climate Change
>archive.fo/HwxX6
>Climate change: this is the worst scientific scandal of our generation
>archive.fo/lyvW0
>More Countries Caught Manipulating Their Climate Data
>archive.fo/HzquC

ban this retarded cunt already

would i sage you faggots to page 15?
Yes, yes I will
>die in a fire

post this in every log thread. it drives this faggot nuts.

Grow up

Dump

As an expert on memes myself, I must say, this is the best and most funniest meme that exist on B!

Dump

Dump #2

>#2

He took a little log off the cliff!

Would you please kill yourself?

You are a newfag

Kek, thank you for making this

Would I kick him in the balls?

Would I dye my hair to match his?

Would I hijack a United plane?

Would I carpet bomb South Glens Falls?

We need details, man!