OFFICIAL CLEVELAND INDIANS (5-7) VS. MINNESOTA TWINS (7-5) GAME THREAD: #PRAY4GOMES EDITION

Cleveland Indians (5-7) vs. Minnesota Twins (7-5)
Monday, April 17, 2017, 7:10 CDT
Target Field, Minneapolis, MN
57 degrees, partly cloudy

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/sports/sports_nut/2016/10/why_the_protests_against_chief_wahoo_never_work.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Laughing SO HARD at Minnesota Twins

1. Carlos Santana, 1B (.208, 2 HR, 10 RBI)
2. Francisco Lindor, SS (.362, 4 HR, 8 RBI, SB)
3. Michael Brantley, LF (.270, HR, 6 RBI, 2 SB)
4. Edwin Encarnación, DH (.205, HR, RBI, SB)
5. Jose Ramírez, 2B (.349, 3 HR, 13 RBI)
6. Lonnie Chisenhall, CF (5-12, 2 HR, 7 RBI)
7. Yandy Díaz, 3B (.250, RBI)
8. Abraham Almonte, RF (7-25, 3 RBI, SB)
9. Yan Gomes, C (.067, HR, RBI)

SP: Danny Salazar, RHP (0-1, 4.63 ERA, 15.4 K/9, 4.6 BB/9)

There it is.

Please don't get 4 game swept subedition

Go Tribe!

1. Brian Dozier, 2B (.267, 2 HR, 3 RBI, 5 SB)
2. Max Kepler, CF (.302, HR, 6 RBI)
3. Miguel Sano, DH (.250, 3 HR, 12 RBI)
4. Joe Mauer, 1B (.190, 6 RBI)
5. Robbie Grossman, RF (9-29, HR, 4 RBI)
6. Jason Castro, C (.222, HR, 7 RBI)
7. Jorge Polanco, SS (.302, HR, 5 RBI)
8. Eduardo Escobar, 3B (5-17, HR, 4 RBI)
9. Eddie Rosario, LF (.154, 3 RBI, SB)

SP: Kyle Gibson, RHP (0-1, 8.00 ERA, 7.0 K/9, 3.0 BB/9)

You can both kill yourselves

I was trying to confirm the Twins jerseys for tonight, but ended up just guessing.

Also, I'm totally watching the Cavs right now

Those are some nice jackets

Is Santana still leading visiting players with HRs in this park?

>it's an anemic offense episode

Injuns desu

>Shapiro
SJW fag deserves the Jays burning around him for being anti-Wahoo

>stranded runner

Based Huebro

When was Shapiro anti-Wahoo?

Allegedly, always, but he didn't come out with his stance until he was in Toronto

>Kepler at bat

Triggered desu

Is this regarding that hullabaloo during the LCS? I don't remember Shapiro commenting on it, but I'm not surprised. Oh well, the only voice that matters is Manfred and he's going to shut it down in ~5 years.

slate.com/articles/sports/sports_nut/2016/10/why_the_protests_against_chief_wahoo_never_work.html
>The phase-out began, at least in part, in 2009 at the urging of former team president and GM Mark Shapiro, who recently admitted that he was “personally bothered” by the Chief Wahoo logo. In 2011, the team excised the chief from the caps it wore on the road, and the red-faced caricature got nixed from the Indians’ batting helmets in 2013. “We built equity in the ‘Block C,’ “ Shapiro said in a recent interview. “We gave that alternative for people and I think that we established that as an important logo and now the primary logo for the Cleveland Indians.” He added: “I think there will be a day, whenever that is, that the people that are making decisions here decide that Chief Wahoo is no longer fitting.
Faggot is the sole reason for the gay ass block C

I feel like there's already an agreement in place regarding the All-Star Game in 2019

>It begins

Hoping for .500 April.

Wouldn't be surprised.

welp

WHAT ARE YOU DOING SALAMANDER?!?!

Why is >our pitching so bad, Calloway? Not enough ST?

Danny pls

Whew

Obligatory

Why does Frankie have to do everything?

THANK YOU BASED LINDOR

Pls give Lindor the "Stanton" contract

This will be remembered as the moment when Salazar, the rest of the rotation, and the rest of the lineup not named Lindor, Ramirez, Chisenhall, and Brantley returned to form.

That play was all kinds of fugly but I'll take it

I'll take it

Look it's BABYFACE doing it all again

kek babyface looked so small next to Gibson

Incoming GIDP :(

>Yandy is 2 intelligent to GIDP

Love this kid

Come on Abrahammer

This game is moving TOO SLOWLY.

I'm hereby initiating a new rule: the intentional 6 out Inning. If any random slob picks up a phone and calls my office, an entire inning will be intentionally passed over.

Please SDI Danny

>Half of his hits are dingers
apologize

TRULY ELITE SENHOR GOMES

Every fucking time.

GG Twins.

In before autistic detoilet fags

HAHA TIME TO DIE

>it's a twins episode

Why aren't Indians ever getting strike calls?

I believe "circumstances" are working against the injuns

I apologize, bautista

Robot umps when.

Score some fucking runs you bums

If Gomes doesn't get ONE hit in this game we're DFAing him, I have the Dolans' phone numbers right here.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Indians catching academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous home runs against the Cubs, and I have over 300 confirmed caught stealings. I am trained in pitch framing and I’m the top sniper in the entire Major League Baseball. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in the batter's box? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my elite network of fielders across the diamond and your lead at first is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can throw anywhere, anytime, and I can gun you down in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my throwing arm. Not only am I extensively trained in catching defense, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Indians' pitching staff and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the field, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>gomes gets to keep his job

Comin' for that silver slugger

APOLOGIZE

Here's the thing. You said "SEALs are Special Forces."
Can they fall under the same command? Yes. No one's arguing that, you little bitch.
As someone who has over 300 confirmed kills, I am telling you, specifically, in the military, no one calls SEALs SF. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing.
If you're saying "Special Operations" you're referring to the United States Special Operations Command, which includes things from Army Rangers to my secret network of spies across the USA.
So your reasoning for calling a SEAL SF is because random people "call the gorilla ones SF?" Let's get SOW and MRR in there, then, too.
Also, calling someone DEVGRU or SEAL Team Six? It's not one or the other, that's not how Special Operations Command works. They're both. A SEAL is a SEAL and a member of USSOCOM. But that's not what you said. You said a SEAL is SF, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all operators of the USSOCOM family SF, which means you'd call Rangers, Pararescuemen, and other operators SF, too. Which you said you don't.
It's okay to just admit you're fucking dead, kiddo.

>one pitch

That's now what >we pay you for Santana take the walk

I really like these

Nice

*Not

BASED FRANKIE ERRY TIME THE GOAT

FUCKING SARBAUGH let Gomes run

Frankie is love. Frankie is life.

check em

Brantley getting that key run, but he'll make up for the GIDP by getting the game winning run

>EE hitting with RISP

IT FUCKING BEGINS

HERE WE GO CIÓN HERE WE GO

*CLAP CLAP*

Edwin's a bust they said. Trade Edwin they said.

Quick SDI Salazar pls

>implying it would be easy

>our away unis aren't Cleveland text

What

Not with Danny, no

Danny likes the navy unis

>absolutely no command
>then pinpoint precision

No argument here, it's super sexy, but feels wrong.

Are we seeing warmed up and good Salamander now?

Also is Twins trip lurking or just not in tonight?

Eh, the navy alts are my least favorite of the uniforms, but they're still good looking. I love the road grays with the block CLEVELAND on the front.

>and that’s just with my throwing arm
Love you guys

>that filename

>this zone

DÍAZ

What the fuck do >we even do with this gem when Kip comes back?

Come on abrahammer hit a dinger

I swear, I think the Chisenhall in center experiment is trying to make room for Kip in RF.

Okay Gomes you're not DFA'd but you're going to Akron if you don't get an RBI

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE That's a hit

DESCULPA

We're calling it a hit, Gomey

When is Manning going to finally kill Underwood?

Rolling for a Slamtana dongah

SOON

>all those digits, all for nothing

Wait for it

Jobu has failed 'Los

What is happening??

Oh shit nevermind, checked

>cavs trying to blow a 4th quarter lead again

DANNY

>not already braced for first round exit
Literally what is their problem? I mean, defense obviously.

It's okay Franky you should've have to do everything for these bums

DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR

THE DOCTOR IS IN

SMOOTH
M
O
O
T
H

#BONGRIPSFORSMOOTH