How do i grow a full bear?

How do i grow a full bear?

I'm 28 and it is still looks the same as it did in high school

indeed, how do you grow a bear? do you have a cage for it?

What are you feeding your bear and why did it go to high school?

No shortcuts mate; genetics. Had patchy beard until I was the same age as you. A year later it just... filled out. It's weird.

oh shit who got the

Usually fish lure them in.

A beard? Shave. And use this:

It legit works

there's nothing you do, dumbass. you either have the ability to grow a beard or you don't. you'll never look like a typical manbun hipster faggot, consider yourself lucky and move on with your life.

>How do i grow a full bear?

Start out with a small bear and gain its trust.

Sugar, plain water or baked soda seem to work for growing a bear.

Lots of fish

Start with a stache. Learn the basics.

Sorta true. You can grow a beard, it may not be crazy dude in the woods epic, but you can grow one.

>28
>on Sup Forums
kys

facial hair is a direct result of male hormone, especially testosterone. if your body is not producing enough naturally, you'll need to supplement. as testosterone has a short shelf life, you'll need a fresh source. options include injestion or topical application.

You either have the right genetics to be a bear or you don't.

fyi, that faggy trendwhore im a pathetic teenager compensating for my emasculated suburban yuppiefuck life by pretending to be old timey when i imagine men were real men and adopting this cartoonish display as an affectation bc i have no idea what being a man is actually about beyond playing pretend and putting on a costume

You're tops 14. You shouldn't even be here.

Vodka is good too

Oh yeah, dis the super epic secret board for whingy teens. Much epic.

kys

You have to feed it a lot, although it think something is wrong with your bear if it hasn't changed in 10 years.

You need to be 18 to be on this board, son.

>growing out natural facial hair is putting on a costume

If you want these hands come get 'em faggot. Esketit mf

You are probabally eating too much soy.

>inb4 op grows a monstrosity of a neckbeard

Can't grow a beard I am guessing? Is okay to have low testosterone. You'll make a good trap for others to buttfuck.

>growing an autistic beard to hide your hideous face is manly
jawlinelets, when will they learn

nigger.

It grows the very next day after good lay.

Yea I’m 25 and I can’t grow a beard either, but hey don’t gotta shave

you just have to wait. It takes longer for some. I couldn't grow a real manly beard until I was like 35.