I'm currently pretending to hate Trump to all my friends and my girlfriend. It's super annoying and feels weird...

I'm currently pretending to hate Trump to all my friends and my girlfriend. It's super annoying and feels weird. But I know they would all hate me and never forgive me (and probably freeze me out) if I show the slightest bit of positivity for Trump.

It got me wondering... Are any of you guys in a similar situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdQ2ZCejridIUCngtGvnxJPl-Ckb-C2UaCOrpixpJICAs9OFA/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

No, because Trump is actually retarded. I don't have to pretend. How can anyone have any respect for someone who bitches on Twitter like a 13 year old girl? You don't need to be an SJW to realize he's a shit president.

sad thing is there are literally millions of Americans who believe that picture........

No, because I'm not a coward and I'm proud of voting for him.

OP's friends are Sup Forumstards

Eh, I wouldn't bring it up, but you shouldn't lie also. You can refrain from commenting or if someone asks you a question you don't have to respond. Truth be told if your girlfriend would break up with you over supporting Trump it's probably not the best relationship to begin with.

That thought did come to mind honestly. But there has never been any issues like this in our relationship. We usually agree with things. But After Trump was elected her rethoric was just "Trump is an asshole with only negatives, hillary would have been much better" and she(my friends did the same) just assumed I thought the same way.

I tried a few times saying I didn't like Trump but there were areas I prefered him over HIllary. They thought I was joking, and as a kept going with one friend and tried telling her I wasn't joking. She said that she really hoped I was because she wouldn't want racists and sexists anywhere near her and fi i was one I could fuck off.

I'll be frozen out from all my friends and girlfriend if I tell my opinion.

But I'd rather have friends than to be frank. It's just very frustrating.

Yeah. Funny enough, I hide it from my fiancee. She hates trump.

None of them know you're a piece of shit racist. I get how you'd want to hide that.

>I hide it from my fiancee
so lying is something you and Trump have in common...cool story brah

Psychological warfare is something that liberals and the nazis has in common.

found the libcuck

You probably live with low IQ people or niggers if they hate you for supporting a president

Go back to Mexico, fuckiing faggot spics have nothing smart to say "hurr you have a different opinion, must be a r-racist" ffs go back to your commie shithole

No don't be a bitch she ain't real if she can't except you have different views then her . And same for your friends

I live in a pretty average area in europe, in one of the best educated countries in the world. Only one of them is foreign (muslim). The friend who called me racist for speaking about positive aspects of Trump is a white woman with a masters in chemical engineering.

Why do you secretly support a criminal traitor to the United States of America?

Making fun of Mr Trump's dementia is a violation of his rights under the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Whites are always the biggest libtards. It's called white guilt, user.

Closet trumptards are pathetic... If that retarded man-orange really is your champion, you deserve to be ostracized by everyone in your life. Just come out already you waste of a human life

>It's because they're black
>It's because they're white

???

>ignores low IQ people

What would you say that's positive about him?

He said black.

He saved America from muslim invasion

Fucking ESL faggots can't type for shit.

Those are Sup Forumstards for you, they'll always find the way to insult any ideology that doesn't go with their agenda, pretty ironic since they hate when libtards and SJW do that. Aka horseshoe theory.

I don't want this to turn into a political discussion. It's not Sup Forums, and it's not really relevant to my question whether or not you agree with me or think my viewpoint is justified.

At least this faggot has balls.

No, I'm not russian.

Suka Blyat comrade.

Neither am I.

wut

I am in the exact opposite situation. I have to pretend to like Trump around my family.

kys

>libcuck
You're an idiot.

Just what a russian would say.

Sorry to hear that. Must be equally as bad as my situation. Having to pretend to think something you just don't do is really awful, no matter which side of the fence you are on.

Don't you have a cuckold session to attend, faggot?

Fuck you nigger

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

>black and white reasoning

Nice logical fallacy

Good argument, SJW libcuck, oh wait, you're from the right, I mean Sup Forumstard, jeeeez I always get confused since both are extremely retarded.

No, I'm not a pussy. I won't lie just to make other people happy. I might avoid talking about it, but I wouldn't lie. If you have friends who would abandon you because of your political views, then you don't have friends. You have people that you are around some times.

this

if they freeze you out, they don't deserve you

I don't see how what I said has anything to do with your comment, go to Sup Forums and then tell me how gray they are, btw you dumb fucking retard, all fallacies are faulty reasoning or logical fallacies, there's no point saying "logical fallacy" you dumb piece of shit.

Don't know what you're talking about but you are clearly pro-Trump so your opinions mean less than nothing to me.

Nope all my family are lefty as fuck and i like to rub it in their faces that i support him.

Yes but I have to do it for my livelihood and own personal damn safety. I live in one of the most cucked liberal cities in america where I literally have no choice but to enthusiastically play along with the 24/7 Trump bashing. The consequences if I don't would be severe.
This is probably what it felt like to be a dissenter in Germany under Hitler.
Which is exactly why i voted for him

You retarded sycophants would cut off your own nose just to spite your face.

Yes. My wife and her family think I voted Libertarian. She would be disgusted if she knew the truth, though I'm not actually ashamed. Just want a peaceful marriage.

>your opinions mean less than nothing to me
>still replied

Get that dick from your wife's sex friend out of your ass and then maybe you'll be less retarded.

Pretty much. I believe everyone has the right to have their opinions and I welcome claim debate of those opinions. But right now both sides are too busy screaming at each other to even hear the other out.

White liberals are self-loathing and will act offended over the smallest things. Black people are animals and will always choose the liberal party because they hold their incentives. Both will overreact to Trump and possibly kill you if they can get away with it.

yeah, i'm surrounded by libtards and pro lgtbq+s who would jump to kill me if i said anything that challenges their bullshit

Are you also in Portland? Because that's how it is here.

That makes zero sense....
You voted for/support him so that you can fear for your safety?
Retard

You uneducated fuck, learn to type in English.

ooh edgy, I'm shaking in my boots I'm so scared

see

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdQ2ZCejridIUCngtGvnxJPl-Ckb-C2UaCOrpixpJICAs9OFA/viewform

I think that's how I can best explain why I pretend to hate him. I just want things to be peaceful. And being from EU I don't care THAT much. It's just the principle of it.

He's saying yes he has to pretend. Learn how to read, shitnuts

So what are the positive things you like about Trump (assuming you aren't in the 1%)?

Fuckin idiot.

U sound like a butthurt baby. Tell us on the doll where big bad Trump touched u little boy.

So by your logic it would have been preferable to support hitler for the sole purpose of feeling safe.

your mother(s) raised a coward

No, stop being a little bitch and pretending to be someone/something you're not. Grow a pair of balls, be your own person unapologetically.

Ha ha, you're a retard.
I didn't even say anything edgy.

See

Everyone that says "retard" and "idiot" always tends to have reading comprehension issues.

I am. I use it as an opportunity for gentle redpilling. Just pointing out tidbits of the truth here and there without letting it get to critical mass. It's better when they get there themselves anyway.

Trump = hitler

Lefty confirmed.

>Which is exactly why i voted for him
This is the part I was referring to dumbshit

Direct them to Sup Forums
Await subsequent brainwashing
Live again

It's their hivemind safespace anything going agianst it scares them they they do what cowards do best and hide.

If you're assuming I'm a libcuck because I don't agree with your reasoning, you're fucking proving my point, dumbass. I'm of the right, but I'm not a dumb Sup Forumsdrone who agrees with everything that retarded board says.

Fair enough. I was just curious. I mean if you ignore all the labels for why he's a terrible human being, I still wanted to know if his negative traits were all worth it for the positive changes he's made. I heard the stock market is at an all time high, but it's always been at an all time high since the 2008 crash. But I can take that to Sup Forums .

What kind of loser are you, that you need validation from reactionary morons. Holy shit.

No shithead I'm comparing the Liberal thought police to Hitler. Read FFS.

Leave her. She's an idiot. Especially if she can't see someone can like something and not be a faggot. Someone who cares about politics that much is something you need to stay far away from

Is Trump getting buttfuxed by Jesus?? I don't think that's aprops.

millions of people are in the same situation user. I'm not one of them... for I have shown my support for him since he announced. however he is the president of the United States and obviously millions upon millions of people who keep their mouth shut about politics really do like him. godspeed brother.

Ah, making another stereotype to support your agenda?
You could work in the news.

Nope, all my friends and family know I'd remove every non-white from the West and put every Jew in a fucking death camp if I could. Trump is a pussy leftist.

Where did I say that you're a "libcuck". You seem very offended and ornery. Did you reply to me by accident or is there really something wrong with you?

Boston...

What are you even on about?

I don't pretend to be anything I'm not. but in irl situations, I often tell people that I keep my politics to myself, simply because I don't feel like getting into endless arguments over this.

>Supporting Trump
>Living in a city where people are at least semi-intelligent
Choose one

You, OP, grab your balls and if you and your wife disagree with politics just share some truth where he isn't "literally a Satanic racist".

Agree to disagree with her, it ain't hard.

Nope, be proud of what you believe in. fuck the cucks.

Well I don't see why you directed me to this post in the first place, the only thing he said was that "you dont agree with me? you're such a selfloathing bitch nigger", so unless you explain yourself, you're just being a
victimizing bitch or is there really something wrong with you?

Stop producing unnecessary stereotypes obviously; it doesn't solve this right vs left bitter divide.

This. You need to have the integrity to show how unhinged people are over this. They really act like children.

I've done this, people say "oh russia rigged the election!" and I'd ask how and they say "oh they bought some facebook ads" i said thats ridiculous and not interfering at all

I must confess that I have no idea what you are talking about OP. I am open and vocal on y support of Trump and don't care if someone has a problem with it. Trump is a symbol of doing it your own way, not caring what others may say nor anyone's feefees, being a man and acting like it. Just listen to yourself, "I'm pretending", "my feefees", "being left alone", "muh friends", "muh gril". We all know, all women are sluts, yet "muh gril". For fuck's sake, you sound like a snowflake

This is why women weren't allowed to vote. Because they are too easily persuaded by emotion instead of reason. If women controlled this country all guns would be illegal offending people would be illegal and all the boarders would be open. Publicly supporting trump is the best thing you can do. When they challange you be prepared to defeat them in a logical argument. Back in the day women were the ones who were afraid to express their political opinion. Part of communism is controlling peoples speach. Don't let the communists win.

>"you dont agree with me? you're such a selfloathing bitch nigger"
Strawman. Where did I say any of that? I'm generally talking about the truth of how easily offended white liberals are. I'm filipino, and I'm tired of white liberals acting offended for me over the smallest things. It's disgusting. Nothing but virtue signaling.