Hey Sup Forums I need advice and Redditors are being faggots like usual

Hey Sup Forums I need advice and Redditors are being faggots like usual.

>Pic related is my ex girlfriend. Quality advice gets more of her. 10/10 advice gets her nudes.

I need a part time job on the side, but the main issue is that my schedule is different every week and I don't get my schedule for the week until literally the night before it starts. My car is too old and shitty to do Uber. Do I have any other options?

Other urls found in this thread:

usertesting.com/be-a-user-tester
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally all the "gig economy" jobs involve you having a car

Find a replacement for your currently unstable job, then find another job on top of that if necessary.

How many times you cummed inside of her?

Kwy

if ur ok at using a computer, get a a+ certification guide and take the a+ exam. its 2 tests and runs just under $400. pass that (its super easy even for dumbfucks) and you get a $20/hr 9-5 help desk job easy.

THE fuck is this bitch looking at? She some simple eyed mother fucker or something

download every song that won an AMA for the last hundred years.
Contact local Wedding DJ
Become Wedding DJ
Get paid more in one night than a factory worker in a week.

Learn a nerd hobby like magic and trade sell cards. You can by cheap sell high on eBay. I made 8k one summer.

Buy civic for 3k then do uber.

Hahahahahahahahahah I don't even notice it anymore but you're so fucking right. My fucking sides oh my god.

Not bad.

She is smoking hot. Would kill for nudes.

That seems like a lot of pressure considering I don't know shit about DJ'ing or weddings... Is it difficult to get in to??

I take cash payments as well.

Drive for Lyft. If you don’t have a good car they will let you use one.

I don't think playing music from a laptop qualifies as being a DJ

If you are good with computers and can figure out how to make websites with wix and square space you can reach out to local businesses in your area and offer to build them a new site, or a better one. A buddy of mine made enough money over the summer doing this to fly out to Japan for a week. I'm not great with details since I haven't done it myself, but my bud said he just made a handful of decent, professional looking example sites by just basic "elements of modern design" google searching and and studying whats currently eye catching.

Also fuck Reddit for any advice. Years ago I got a couple old cell phones and computers that were bricked and asked what cool shit I could do with them and everyone who replied said to donate, because poor people in africa can fix the phones and use them to alert authorities of disaster and rape. buncha fags.

it doesnt take any skill
it's just hard work getting the music

Flash custom firmware to them and use them as servers or some shit

>tfw you know someone irl who is posted on Sup Forums

>tfw you have no idea who OP or his "ex gf" is so stfu

do something like usertesting.com/be-a-user-tester

my company uses these people for doing research, the testers get paid a fair amount and they just do shit from home or whatever.

Mostly companies will be looking for someone meeting a certain demographic (hey are you a millenial?) to test some product or something else on their website.

You talk about whatever it is they are getting you to accomplish and they record your browser session and sell it to these companies.

I would like to see tits or ass please.

This is 9/10 advice. I'll offer you a handbra.

Yes, those are real.

They look saggy. Are they saggy? She is super fucking cute, btw. With that googly eye and all. Any ass pictures?

jesus she is cute. ethnicity?

Ill take it.

Also, while certainly not 10/10 advice, if your girl isn't working snag a decent face cam and get her on twitch. Teenagers and neckbeards love watching pretty girls stream and could be a fair amount of ad revenue. If she ends up getting good at games, or comfortable enough to slut it up a bit she could make bank.

Yo she looks in her left pocket with her right eye

1 eye on the cock 1 eye on the streets

Eh a little. She pooped out a kid and they blew up to like triple D's and then deflated a little.

Uhh white? Are you fucking blind?

what kind of white. anyways i want to see her tits. they look big and nice. i'm wondering what color/shape those nips are.

OP should look into some sort of computer/internet job you can do anytime.

Your kid?

Have you tried Uber Eats? I believe the car restriction doesn't apply, and you might meet some hot young bitches if you deliver near a university.

>ex girlfriend.

Wait what is that? Let me look it up.

use her nudes to catfish and sell "used" panties

can confirm the car restriction doesn't apply for uber eats, there are some shitboxes delivering food there.

I've had uber drivers use shitboxes too, 'sorry the plates are different, my car is being serviced so I'm using my wifes today'.

other than that: you got any qualms about legality, OP?

aside from uber eats / prime now / bite squad. Id say that one of the best options is to either do the sire renovation thingy which seems to be fairly easy. You could try participating in clinical trials of medications. if youre smart/ not a Sex offender you could try tutoring poeple specifically kids

Hey OP I was in your position where I had slow times and needed extra cash...

Got $14 hour job to supplement my income as I still had one client

Currently work in $40/hr job while still doing previous contract work.

One option you can do is register on Upwork and start with low-level data entry jobs that pay $5 - $8 an hour to build up your cred that will land you better work.

If you're going to go into fixing websites have a proof of concept - before and after - and if you can attach metrics to it that mean $$$... post on FB/Linkedin.

Pink nipples = white, anything else = not white

OP-

I make an extra 10-15k a year shooting weddings for George Street. I don't know my asshole from my elbow in terms of photography. Buy cheap dslr, point and shoot, they literally don't give a fuck.

Can you donate blood/plasma/sperm?

I see it online all the time too with course creators.

> Takes someone's course
> Gets results for themselves
> Grows their FB, Creates a FB Group
> Posts success tips and success stories
> Rips the course off and creates their own version
> $$$$
> Profit and Gateway to Instant Guru Status.

Already do that.

That bitch literally has the same face in every pic

>>Pic related is my ex girlfriend.
No it's not...

fb.com/michelle.loughridge

You stole the pics from another thread the other day.

link to rest?

Are you suggesting that OP's ex girlfriend isn't some hot bitch from Sup Forums??
OP wouldn't lie. What kind of place do you think this is?

Sell drugs

broken link, but thats the right girl

Fuck you OP

CATS OUTTA THE BAG OP! DUMP WHAT YA GOT OF HER!

Fuck yes I'm about to jack off so fucking hard

doing gods work user, thank you

>broken link
Don't be that faggot.

wow. nice body besides the kid stretch marks

how old was she when she had the kid? age now?

Her nipples point the same way as her eyes

Just fap and stfu, virgin

Someone post one of her nudes on her public Facebook

NYPA
Her public account is blocked anyway. Already looked.
kys

Found the faggot

is there more? i can see why she got knocked up. i'd have trouble pulling out tbh

bump

It absolutely does... You might not necessarily be working big huge weddings, but a middle school dance here and there, a local towns family fair or some such bullshit. However sometimes you have to provide your own audio equipment, and that shit can be expensive