Tell me something that will stop me killing myself

Tell me something that will stop me killing myself

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do a flip, faggot.

There is always drugs.

It doesn't work, you just end up at the start, having lost all progress.

No, kys now

You are using a permanent solution for a short term problem. - My nurse in rehab

god is an asshole, he wont let you die

i knew i could count on you guys

you're going to die anyway. And you can always kill yourself later. might as well hang on and see if it gets any better

where are you from?

checked

We're all going to die. Anyone can do it. Living is the real challenge. Don't puss out like a little bitch.

Everyone hates you and hopes you do it

If you're ready to die, then that means you're ready to live.

You could cease to exist or you can take this moment to decide to throw caution to the wind and go do SOMETHING. Anything that scares you. If you don't care about your life, then you have an opportunity to change it completely. You could run away to a strange land where you don't speak the language, or go to a place where you're the only human for hundreds of miles.

You are truly free. Go, and don't look back.

Ireland... which is crazy, cause you're the one with Dubs... i think this is a sign

You know, I could, but I won't.

If the hammer jams and the gun never fires, it should stop you.

Ignore all of them OP. This universe is huge and millions of galaxies big. Youre only alive for a small tiny amount of time. Kill yourself on camera. The video will live longer than you! Do it OP. send us the link .

this
we are bored now, entertain us

You'll die if you kill yourself.

Lololol

This. If all that fails, fuck it, you were gonna off yourself anyway. Why not have some fun exploring possibilities first

People who want to die are in pain you idiot. Every moment is torture that's why they want to die. Would you tell a terminal cancer patient to rise out of their death-bed and go run away into the woods? What kind of retarded advice are you giving?

Faggot

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

I have seen yiu in the other threads, fuck you and your shitty soundcloud music user

Whereabouts fag?

Mayo checking in

Retarded nondepressed normie logic

its the only life you have just spend it with us fags

Suicide doesn't end the pain, it just passes it on to someone else

I agree. You never know where you will find happiness in life so go out and do something.

If you hate your life, fucking change it! Do something about it. Don't let your pain win. Fuck that.

Not if nobody loves you.

At least you're not a nigger.

Otters hold hands when they sleep so that they don't drift away from eachother.

Literally just leave and backpack far away and start fresh at a low end job and work up bro.

If you don't give a shit you can do anything you want. Think about it.

Take solace in the fact that you feel anything at all.

I've been numb for what must be a decade now. When I got married, I felt nothing. When we had my first kid, I felt nothing. Even with that I recognize the impact I have on the lives around me and can deal with it.

If you feel sad, angry, alone, whatever man. Feeling anything is great and worth it all on it's own. You need to feel those things to actually realize what happiness is when it comes to you. If nothing else, just keep walking. Don't let the petty shit win

Alright. I'm no expert, but maybe look at it like this: If shit is soooo bad that you feel ending your life is a viable option, maybe stick around and see how shit turns out. Everyone likes a good train wreck. You would get front row seats. win/win.

You wont kill yourself...youre too much of a faggot even for that