I asked the same question 10 years ago, but maybe things have changed

i asked the same question 10 years ago, but maybe things have changed

are there household ways for males to masturbate besides just using their plain old hands?

alternatively, is a fleshlight worth it? gf is gone and im bored

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
amazon.com/CalExotics-Winning-Johansons-HonchoMale-Masturbator/dp/B00190LIII/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1512610751&sr=1-2&keywords=johanson head honcho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

buy one and find out?

spray your dick with raid

feels good man

it is the safe option

but cmon i wanna hear some fun thoughts

that closest i've actually ever got to something realistic was scooping out the insides of a cucumber and fucking the remains

Have you really waited 10 years to decide if $60 is too much to spend on a Fleshlight?

just bought a $20 fleshlight.. good investment. but you gotta buy lube too.

Fuck niggers kill em all

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

i don't know

it feel like cheating on creativity

aaalright i guess

I've dealt with a good deal of masturbator toys. This product feels better than any Fleshlight I've tried, which are several times the price: amazon.com/CalExotics-Winning-Johansons-HonchoMale-Masturbator/dp/B00190LIII/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1512610751&sr=1-2&keywords=johanson head honcho

how bout dah?

could clamp your balls in a vice
but leave your dick
that way it's still hooked on
but shoots too quick

I used to jack off on my bed against the wall upside down with my legs up in the corner. I used to nut in my own mouth and it almost always heightened the climax. Try it but just don't swallow it. Unless you're a faggot

>cum in mouth
>not a faggot

Get a dog
Fuck it
?????
Profit

buy one if your gonna jerk off, you might as well enjoy yourself but buy a decent one not some cheap shit that will split or fall apart

I have one it's fucking amazing I recommend getting one I did when my GF was gone and it was a godsend

absolutely worth it

Get a Pulse, it's a vibrator for men. Will have you cumming like never before.

i can only fap by rubbng my balls and cock at a pillow

Anyone tested it?

i did it myself, if you figure out how to build it properly its quite a great new experience...and its cheap ofc