Ireland
2gs
50 Euro
No idea what strain

no

looks good, also looks like more than 2g

but if it is 2g then you got ripped oooooofffff

>50 plus US dollars for a bud
What the fuck is it more expensive in Europe or some shit, a dub here in an illegal state in the U.S is most the time 20

Doesnt look bad. Looks like less than 2gs though. If you buy bud atleast once a month, you should get a digital scale. They're like $20 bucks, so probably $15 euro or so at Walmart.

Prices completely depend on location.

No idea what the prices are like in Ireland or if you're just shitposting but 50 Euro for only 2gs? That better be really good shit and even then I'd still say you got ripped off. I can get pretty average bud for 10 American per g. A few dollars more for the better shit. Gotta be careful a lot of shitty weed in Florida though.

it's usually more expensive in euro countries but 50 euros for 2g is still bullshit

if op wants to continuously smoke you needa find someone that grows for themself and get a good deal

You can buy 2g for 5€ in some places here (Spain).

you're retarded if you think $30 a gram makes sense anywhere

It's a light 2gs. I'd get more for £20 here. Is 25 Euro's the norm for a g there? Fuck that man

Looks fine.
I just bought 5.5 grams for £45.
50 euro for 2 grams of weed seems hella expensive... if it's not some 35% THC insane bud then you definitely got ripped off.

Europeans stay losing.

Denver Colorado has the best cannabis on planet Earth. Especially with all the fire burning up Cali crops. oh yea, stop fucking moving here fagglits,

California > Washington > Colorado

Yeah, 50 for 2gs in Ireland. Never buy weed here unless you wanna get ripped

Nah, I understand economics, retard.

Southern Oregon/Northern California>Everything.

No. Buy hash guy you'll get more bang for your buck

That's fucked. I'd legit move. Why not grow your own?

Dubs confirm. Best hash is Moroccan

You got burned! It’s horse shit!

colorado.

wow thats crazy, i live in between a bunch of farms on the west coast and I'm paying 60$ ounces for this quality. (about 2$ a gram). I wonder how hard it would be to smuggle a few pounds in, you would make bank

Pretty steep for 2g. How bad is the supply/demand over there?

It looks fine but 50 euros for that? I usually get 7g for 45 cad

I live in a small town so demand is pretty high. Supply is pretty shit so that's why prices have sky rocketed here. Dealers are making bank

>2 gs instead of an eighth
Why the fuck

I can get 8 grams for that price, same quality in canada.

>2gs
>50 Euro

Please tell me you're baiting, because that price is absurd.

How'd you get a deal? My guy sells 1g for 10 quid no matter how much.

supply and demand my friend, it's hard especially in a town with around 100-200ppl

8th is cheaper tho

Cool bro

50 Euro 2 Gs? I hope it's just that weed is fucking expensive there. That looks like a total ripoff

A dub is always 20 dollars you dumb faggot