My girlfriend has had the nexplannon implant for a while now. Is it safe to fuck her without a condom?

My girlfriend has had the nexplannon implant for a while now. Is it safe to fuck her without a condom?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't trust any BC... Just pull out, and spray.

Lol does pulling out really work?

Virgin alert

no

its still risky

Even though I know it's not 100%, I've been doing it for over a year. Can't remember the last time I pulled out.

We've been dating for 3 years. We have fucked for the last 2. Always with a condom. Kinda wanna fuck her without one tho

Nexplanon is more effective than surgical female sterilization. Plow away my friend.

do you know where you are?

no, she has AIDS

fuk in butt

Supertangas was a great website

gotta go fast

Everytime we do that i get blood on my dick

Dam son. I have fukked a lot of butts but never ruptured them internally from it. Congratulations?

you think they have fire alarms in hell?

I'm only like 6ish inches I think she just has a sensitive bootyhole

Bowel disease, or ass cancer

Oh shit. I mean she doesnt have periods I dont know if that has anything to do with it. She also doesn't get wet when I fuck her

this anons right

i know many a tormented souls now trapped with nagging meat bags because of precum

My gf has the same thing, literally only like a .1% chance of failing haven't used a condom in a year and a half and creampie every time so you should be good to go

Nigger dick has by now do why not you too

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

Bro I fucked my ex and nutted balls deep in her every single time for 9 months no pregnancies. No better feeling than absolutely filling a girl with your seed and watching it drip out of her, completely knowing she cant get pregnant. Go for it OP, Do what you are biologically supposed to do.

Pulling out works every time but the last time.