This man has access to nuclear launch codes

How does this make you feel?

look mom! I posted it again

A

Like who honestly took that picture.

Did he tell one of his secret service men to? was this to intimidate someone? I have no idea whats going on.

>This man once ruled Sup Forums.
How does it make you feel?

Take it to /fit/, Obama!

At least he stronger than Obama

With the exception of /fit/ he's right on the money when it comes to relating to your community.

Obama is supposed to be the leader of a global superpower.

Someone at a Polish gym taped him

what the fuck our President was doing at a Polish gym is really unsettling though

>moot
>relating to community

Whats worse is that Michelle dead lifts and trains in kick boxing.
Obama is a faggot
It was some guy who was already in the gym. It was some public hotel gym

He understood us more than you think

Are you that guy who spams Sup Forums with those "Obama did nothing wrong" graphs?

How much does he bench?

Your screenshot actually made me miss him a bit. All we have now is silent Hiro.

How is it that of all the niggers they could have chosen they handpick the most feminine flamboyant faggot.

aren't you suppose to put weights on the bar?

Doing grandpa style workouts

I post like 5 times a month but i've seen this exact thread like 6 times in the past 2 days

Also what the fuck is this captcha

he might be warming up

>the joke
>space
>space
>space
>your head

If he's just starting it would be wrong to expect him to have weights on it, the bar can be pretty heavy by itself around 40 pounds or something.

Skyking skyking do not answer
All stations snowfall
Repeat all stations snowfall

RIP v& Skyking SB-3 Ghoulanon

This man has access to nuclear launch codes. How do you feel?

Safe, satan

Like salty milk and coins

>mfw I'm not on /fit/

>around 40 pounds or something
45 exact
Do you even lift?

Yeah, but thanks I didn't know the exact weight I appreciate it

I thought captcha was blocked in mainland China.

No. He does similar shit the entire length of his "workout".

I have a bottle aftershave my mom bought me when i turned 19. Its been sitting there for more than 8 years, unopened in its original box.

Get it?

dat jaw line doe

This man (bottom left) has the nuclear lauch codes.

So you live in Vancouver?

>not going on /fit/

He could have just started warming up. If he squats 2pl8 or less, empty bar to start warming up is fine.

Sorry nobody gives a single shit about your relevant Muslim country

Even no plate is fine, being in the gym is a good thing even if you're so weak you have to use 2 pound dumbbells, making fun of people going to the gym is the last thing anyone should do

I once had a music sharethread on /r9k/ that got moot to post a recommendation in the first 10 posts.

Christ, I have fond memories of starting Sup Forums threads.

ITT: Dipshits who think you can lift heavy and sleep 3 1/2 hrs per night.
What the fuck are hormones anyway?

Join the military, we have to do it every weekday in the states.

nigger plz obama was always bitchmade

Is that bush on the right?

thats a myth just like missile silos in the mid west. 3 bases can launch icbms and thats it and the pentagon has launch codes. also there is no button to launch shit

does anyone actually think the president can just unilaterally fire nukes?

FUCKING

What the fuck is he doing there. Is he trying to become a pearapaligic.

Why are so many famous people so incapable of throwing a baseball?

>pretty heavy
Get off my land

you use chocolate as an aftershave instead?

of course, don't you recognize the swagger of a real president?

yes

low bar squats. his form is fine, the man himself is just a gangly fellow

Hopefully the Republicans are right and he intends to solve the Jewish problem once and for all.

Sieg Heil

no fathers i assume

>50 cent

You know what I mean when I say that, an empty bar isn't as light as most people think if you're just starting even an empty bar can be a workout,
I thought it was him but I wasn't sure, he looks like how I imagine an American president looks

BURRITO

Guess that's why there's still a large portion of white people playing baseball

Are you the betamax I seen at the bar yesterday? With the turquoise hair black makeup broad? My beer was wider than your arms. You're a fucking pussy bro

>a silent Hiro
>our watchful protector

How the fuck is that even possible? He had to be doing it on purpose

Terrified. Terrified that anyone has that power actually.

niggers can't throw. its just science

You're an idiot, don't say your first time in the gym squatting you even did 1 plate

Ya huh dipshit. What city do you live in let's lift off right now

some cincinnati mayor

>jon wall
>athlete

Were you athletic? Your average couch potato isn't going to jump into the gym and be able to do more than an empty bar

>have a system where a morons vote is equal to a smart man's vote
>It becomes an oligarchy anyway because dumb people are easily controlled
>I-its democratic at least
>Mfw

if he could Obama would send out a drone to make the first pitch.

just goes to show niggerball requires zero athleticism

Democracy's stupid. I should be king just like in highschool. I was the strongest so I pushed kids and called them names. Governments stupid and anybody that can't pass an army physical in their current state should either start training or go volcano diving

Why are you Canadians so bad at shitposting today?

Ever get those weird captchas where the thumbnails disappear after you click on them?

Bush was such a boss

>jermichael finley

Bush was a rad motherfucker

>carl lewis

Hahahahaha isn't he a cripple now? Maybe cheese and German piss isn't a great diet? WISCOCKSIN FAGS BTFO Real hehe hours heh if you up

I got a lot of weird ones

>pretty heavy
>40 pounds

>denard robinson
>nfl quarterback

He went to Hiroshima and apologized to a country that tried to conquer Asia and that hundreds of thousands of Americans died fighting. I don't think we need to worry about his finger on the button.

If you're just starting out yes, it's normal to see the Skellys in the gym squatting just the bar

Wait, I thought Obama said he would not apologize. Did he actually go back on his work? Fucking hell

Son. I just finished pressing the equivalent of 3 of those over my head

If you can't at least do 95lb squat, then you're not a man. You're not even a boy. You're just a rat

tyson manages to get one in the glove

It is terrible, I don't even know how he won let alone got the nomination.

That's great for you, could you do that the first day in the gym?
Why do you have to be a cunt about it? Everyone has to start somewhere there's nothing wrong with squatting the bar if you're just starting it's perfectly normal for a lot of people is what I'm saying. Yeah it's not good, it's a horrible weight but if you're just starting what do you expect?
Nobody walks into the gym able to do a 3 plate squat

Why are you such a weakling apologist?

theres a fuckin million of these but most are over the file size limit. fucking gookmoot

Because every single one of you were a weakling at one point, have you ever even stepped into the gym? Nobody is going to laugh at some skelly who can barely even lift the bar off the ground, I know I wouldn't Id be glad he's in the gym and hope I see him do his first 1 plate.
There was a point in time where you were the weak guy at the gym have respect for people who are trying to make themselves into a better person

Yes. I could do 95lb squats on the first day

better form than 99% of gym bros

I highly doubt he actually does. Obama is nothing more than a powerless puppet. He is not alpha not is he a leader. When is the last president who ever was an actual leader anyways? Probably Reagan as much as I despise him and the cucks adore him for some reason. He really was a leader though or at least acted like one (he was an actor afterall)

i just love that you so many gifs of black people being bad pitchers

Yeah a lot of people can, but not everyone why make fun of someone who's weaker than you? Especially someone in the gym who's weaker than you? Be happy he's in the gym trying to better himself

When Game of Thrones started it's new season, he was the one who posted the sticky on Sup Forums, and actually spoke not one, not two, but close to ten words.

I was a bit shocked to see him do anything ever.