What are the red flags you must watch out for Sup Forums ?

What are the red flags you must watch out for Sup Forums ?

Share relationship / dating advice.

depression

watch out that she doesn't have a penis

Jerk Syndrome - Where she previously dated an asshole and will always compare you to him because she liked said asshole, just not his dickish ways.

It's a lose/lose, because if you're nice to her then you're not as assertive and in charge as the last guy, and if you're a dick to her then you're just another asshole.

Single moms are a no no

Constantly having to upload risky pictures to social media

this, youll never know how truly awkward shit can be when she insists on bringing the baby/kids on your date

Dating older men because she likes more "mature" guys, usually to make up for how immature she is.

extremely narcissistic social media presence/ is a makeup artist

when they get upset or uncomfortable when you hang out with the opposite sex

she wears a faga hat

She must poop, just not in the sink.

A sudden change in cellphone password and resistance to giving up that password.

Telling you she doesn't like your friends and that you need to stop hanging out with them. Sometimes she's right, but quite often its an attempt to isolate you and make you dependent on her.

overly shy

Some serious deal breakers over here.

Steals my pain meds

Agrees with everything

I second this. I had a chick try to make me pick her over a bro while I was balls deep in her. Fuckin psycho. She also hit me on one occasion, after which I stopped talking to her. She also shit on my fouton. Not cool.

More than 1 previous marriage

Keeps exes as friends

thinks loving animals is a genuine personality trait

gets too close too soon. agrees with everything you say. BPD signs right there and I know this from hard won experience

If she tells you everything her friends have said, even in confidence, then you can certain she tells others everything about you.

"Were meant for each other (soul mates)"

Better to be long-term with a chick with a cool personality and average looks than a chick with average personality and good looks.

I'm dating a fat chick, and she's totally chill. Less crazy, too.

has a harem of orbiter male friends

No arms and legs means she will will rely on you too much

Same, and then you tell her you have feelings for her and suddenly it's too much and she bolts. The kind of person where they're the only ones allowed to have feelings.

I'll give any girl a shot as long as she doesn't have bodyparts in her freezer.

Seeing a lot of posts here that apply to a girl that I'm trying to win back. My life sucks.

No intimacy by 3rd date

People with disabilities that can be cured. They'll experience a new world, and the only thing holding them back is the last remnant of the old, you.

in the same position user, I realized you cant and some women are just chaos incarnate, better to find someone chill

Thinks blacks are trustworthy

Not always. I met a chick who didn't put out until the 4th date. She was just shy, ended up being into deepthroat and anal. Solid FWB and she isn't crazy.

Do not put your dick in crazy. Ever.

And if she doesn't have a penis be VERY careful.

Move on. No girl is better than a terrible girl. I haven't had a girlfriend or even an fwb in 6 years and that's still better than what I had.

Asks how much you make

That is exactly what my friend told me the night we both met her. I had never met crazy like that before, and have learned from my mistake.

Yeah on paper she sounds pretty bad but she's actually been better to me than any other woman in my life.

You have to be careful with the 3rd date rule because I lot of women know about it and intentionally hold off until the 4th or 5th to filter out undesirables.

Never texts or calls first

With those you have to be thankful when you get away with your dick still attached.

Eastern European, Unemployed.

I avoid people who aren't financially stable. That means someone who doesn't have a decent job or is in avoidable debt.

One thing in particular to avoid is someone who needs your attention. This can be confused with her just being into you but when she constantly needs your attention then it means she's too insecure and emotionally unstable. At first it may seem cute but it will wear you down. They can't handle the truth and will play the victim.

Avoid a girl who gossips or talks about others constantly. She'll obviously talk about you and a lot of things you'd rather keep private. There's no room for that kind of nonsense and mistrust in a relationship.

Avoid someone who judges people over too many things that have no basis. If it comes at no one else's expense then who is she to judge them harshly. That will lead to her trying to control your life too much and micromanaging you.

For some odd reason most girls who are obsessed with horses are bat shit crazy. It's an odd pattern me and many other guys have picked up on.

same lad, i suppose sometimes you gotta grow as a person and wait on the right one to come around

Bruh. For real. Luckily her friend killed herself so she moved away. Also. I came inside her once because she said she would get the plan B pill. She did not, and I was just very lucky. Got a vasectomy a month later.

One red flag isn't automatically disqualified most of the time. But if she racks up multiple in a short time than I cut contact n ghost

>Possessiveness
>Irresponsibility
>Emotional
>Materialism

Ask a guy with multiple girlfriends who all know each other and hang out anything.

>tfw this is every girl ive ever been with

It depends on your personality you dumb faggot

>red flags
overweight

Listen son here are some things you should be aware of when searching for a partner:

-Don't trust a septum piercing
-Tibetan prayer flags aren't a red flag, but they're a warning sign
-Just say no to unnatural hair colors
-A woman who keeps her hair short has deep-seated insecurity issues
-Is her life a slow-motion catastrophe? Chances are she's causing it
-If she lies to someone else, she lies to you

t. Dad

>dating women
how do you think I am?

Oh yeah, and too many selfies means no self confidence.

Here's a list I've compiled after years of dating:

1) Excessive drinking (usually means she's depressed/repressing something).

2) Lies about trivial shit (strong indication she lies about other things as well).

3) Doesn't have any girlfriends, only guy friends (as in, only hangs out with guys). Don't fall for the "oh, I only hang out with guys because girls suck!" meme. If she doesn't have any female friends (as in zero) that's a big red flag).

4) Comes from a broken home/fucked up family.

5) Super religious. Run as fast as you can from these types of women.

6) No ambition/career goals

7) Is rude/disrespectful to her own parents. If she's rude with THEM, it doesn't bode well for YOU.

8) Talks excessively about wanting kids early in the relationship.

9) Is still friends with all her exes.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Constantly puts on a tough act, usually by pushing against people who are nice to her, and then breaks down any time she actually needs to stand up to someone. She'll basically treat you like a substitute to beat on, for the people in her life you can't stand up to.

>For some odd reason most girls who are obsessed with horses are bat shit crazy. It's an odd pattern me and many other guys have picked up on.
Yeah what the FUCK is that all about? Horsey girls are real strange.

her social media is nothing but selfies and attention seeking

all of her "friends" are men.

her life is nothing but problems that are ultimately her fault

Tramp stamp after 2000

This is literally every single girl I have known.

You KIDDING? Crazy is fun as hell! Just wear a rubber, and don't text back.

I wonder why...

>worked with a girl for about a year and half
>never really asked about her personal life because I don't ask anyone else, don't really care
>took an interest in me at some point and started socializing with me more
>feel a little put off by it but don't mind chatting during breaks and whatnot
>questions get more pressing and she asks if I'm seeing anyone
>lol obviously not
>we go out one time and it was pretty nice
>had dinner, chatted for a couple hours over drinks, went our separate ways, nothing crazy
>week or so rolls by and she starts asking how I feel about kids
>I want kids but single life and all that
>says she has a kid and wondered how I felt about it
>immediately more skeptical but play it off as no big deal
>a bit more time goes by and she asks if I want to go see a movie with her and her kid
>not a fan of movies but agree to go
>we meet at the theater and as soon as she helps her kid exit the vehicle regret and dread hit me like a dodge challenger
>pic related
>made a fuck ton of noise the entire time
>not even anything really relevant to the movie, just was noisy
>girl I'm there with does nothing about it other than the periodic shushing
>obviously doesn't fucking work
>movie is over and we start to clear out
>she asks if I want to do anything else and I try to politely as possible decline and head home
>cut ties after that
I feel kind of bad but at the same time there's no way in hell I'm taking that mess on.

Is a "make up artist"

BAD TEETH!!!

I dont blame you dude, that fucking sucks, went out with a girl for a while and I got along with the kid very well, but when the kid starting referring to me as "dad" i fucking bolted

Move out of the pacific northwest.

Thin eyebrows... The smaller the eyebrows the crazier she is.

dead accurate on chicks who love horses, i had an ex who was fucking crazy and loved horses

Smelly pussy. Bad hygeine

I think I'll have to move out of the west in general. And girls her have tattoos, but tell you they don't get random tattoos because her's have "meaning."

girls who a fan of ed sheeran dont know what to look for in a man

Don't forget the drawn on eyebrows.

There's some gold in this post.

3) If you can't hang out with your own sex then there's some kind of issues going on. Idk what but the girls I've seen like this seem cool on the outside but something's secretly off about her.

4) It seems harsh and unfair, but the apple will likely fall near the tree. She learned habits and behaviors from them that aren't effective. These will be most visible when she's under stress and can't repress. Hang back a while and she how she is.

6) Together you all should have goals in life and money is often times necessary. Comparable incomes is best as the scale isn't tipped one way or the other.

8) She sees herself as a breeding machine. Avoid as they're typically dumb in general as well.

Has been molested. Sex will be great but she will be easy to snap

This. The highs are high but when the low comes, go.

Self-identified "feminists"

He's wasn't an asshole

Chateau Heartiste

that is all

Honestly I could probably work with just a normal kid. Them calling me dad would always be weird though and I don't think I could ever tolerate it regardless of how long I had been a part of their life.
>your tattoo says "loyal 2 no 1"
>I'm just, like, a free spirit ya know?

Never smoked weed. Wont

Really? I tend to prefer 'em shy.

my dream is a qt shy girl, hitler

>Never smoked weed. Wont

fucking hell user thats a good thing

girls have tattoos everywhere. if they want to throw their money away on stupid bullshit let them

is the shitting street okay?

Has wandering eyes

Shy is not bad as long as they trust and stop being shy around you. If they never let down those trust barriers then everyday is an annoying uphill grind.

nah, youve got to have confidence, or at least a willingness to try and put on a fake smile when meeting new people

Jew

>4) Comes from a broken home/fucked up family.

I can't overrate girls who are from good homes enough. A girl who has a great relationship with all of her immediate family members is a real keeper.

I'm ambivalent to them, but get really annoyed when people go into how it means something to them like it's some spiritual journey they underwent. I find it far less annoying when they're honest about wanting a picture on them that is there to get other peoples attention.

But its the most magical plant that solves all your problems now and forevermore

can confirm

It was her fault to put you on a spot. You still were a gentleman to endure through the embarrassment of being with a noisy kid at the movies.

Make sure it's yours otherwise she could have poked holes.

Has a dirty car or bedroom. If there car is a mess than their life is a mess

If she tells you that you were on her mind while she was dating her previous boyfriends.