>i dont got money for it
>fuck this country

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/
m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
store.steampowered.com/app/342310/RIOT__Civil_Unrest/
thepiratebay.org/torrent/19300736/RIOT_Civil_Unrest-GOG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If that's the largest of your problems then I'd say you should reevaluate what you find important.

Also, stop playing video games you fucking child.

i stopped valuating everything on my life
i got a normal life, full of bad things but i dont see it as a "death barrier", so yeah
i really upset because of this.

thepiratebay.org/

Get a job poor faggot

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

i already searched for it on pirate bay
its a bunch of viruses

You're on Sup Forums and you're calling someone a child? Get the fuck on you damn dirty nigger.

ji there
i think tomorrow i will travel to the bigger city from here,the state's capital, just to get some Burger King

what game?

>i already searched for it on pirate bay
>its a bunch of viruses
What game?

give a bit longer, the wizards always provide for us common folk

>2 years
>didn't squirrel away shit
Sounds like a personal problem, faggot. Nothing to do with the country or anything else besides your inability to either save money or be able to liquidate money on demand.

job is not a option here, cause there is not a job unless you got a uncle in some corporation

its my last year at the school and now i need to buy my medicines cause the government are using the money to pay hoes. I dont have time to get a jon and dont get money to save it. fuck off
yeah its the minor problem, but arent the only one.

im trying but the "bunch of nothing to do at night" gives me this anxiety

store.steampowered.com/app/342310/RIOT__Civil_Unrest/
the one at the pirate bay is something like a .exe and a .bin with 1GB(????????)

FUUUUUUUCK! Trying to parse your reply may have given me Alzheimer's.
>school
>medicine
That's some weak ass shit. Man up. pussy. The rest is no excuse. I've been hustlin' since age 12. Whenever I want something, I go get it.

my medicine is not a option
i got diabetes when i was 2, but yeah, im pretty lazy but dont know what to do
im good what i do and when i start doing anything, i like it and gives anything to it
but im being serious, getting a job HERE its not that easy, and aint gotta no money to invest on smth

You had two fucking years nivger. Jesus fucking christ get a job nigger.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/19300736/RIOT_Civil_Unrest-GOG

That one is DRM free from gog. If you are paranoic, you can check the digital signatures.

>Anticipates game for 2 years
>Gets anxiety over its release
>Still can't save/put aside $60 over a 2 year period
>Fuck this country, I'm not an idiot I swear

retard

clean toilets, work a night shift. Literally every mcdonalds everywhere is hiring and usually above minimum wage for base pay

Free classified newspapers are still available.
There are tons of temporary entry jobs available.
No one is going to help you .

But 8m lazy i already said that.

If you didn't waste your time playing vidya games, you might have money.

i will try it, thank you
here are much people wanting it, i already tried and trying still

>wants game
>unwilling to do anything to achieve goal
Your mommy doesn't work here, fag. Go whine about it somewhere else.

Fuck off if you're not gonna help

Get a job you degenerate fuck

m8, no one is gonna sympathize with you for being lazy

its pretty piss easy to get a job in some capacity. like just try? doesnt sound like you have any reason not too other than general laziness.

there are online classifieds, print classifieds, or even going to a place and dropping off a resume. this shit isnt rocket science. and im not gonna feel bad about you bitching about not even fucking trying.

b-b-but user, i supersize with them!

Blah blah blah im a stuck up wagecuck fuck off you dont know anything

Help what? Your degenerate vidya addiction? Your right, I'm not. If you have time to make shit threads, you have time to help yourself. Whether by hook or by crook.

Don't worry some shmuck will gift me a game later when the steam sale come back around. I was just really wanting this one now.

there is something kidding acting like me there.
but yeah
i dont came here wanting someone to give me the game, i just came to talking smth about it
but yeah, im searching for a job and will try to do a boost on it
thank you for all the curses
go fuck off.

lol. dude i make 15 an hour.

just cause you wanna cry about your inability to actually try in life. doesnt mean im gonna feel bad when you cant set aside 60$ for something you really like

You waited that long and didn't save a single cent to buy said game? Kind of bullshit is this?

oh boo fucking hoo, grow the fuck up.
life aint gonna give you shit for free, and the sooner you and your little cunt friends stop bitching about it, the sooner our society stops its fucking pussy spiral, and grow some nards

sadly i had to use the last money i got paying some accounts to the ppl here at home