Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was already an endless war

sweet, bring us up to speed user

He's our saviour

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

which country is it now?

You do realize he has t actually started a war right ?

>Started
Which one?
I haven't heard of any new ones springing up lately...
All hail the mighty chaos wizard Trump.
I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall.

hes trying to, as hard as he fucking can.
and if he proceeds to destroy the last remaining pristine vestiges of the actual country itself, as hes trying to by handing public lands over to private companies, he will, bc the rest of his antics can be reversed, but that damage cant be.

I love how the left projects all Obama's failures on Trump like he's the one who pulled out of Iraq to soon and let isis grow.

Not a trump fan, but srsly what? Which war with who? References?

I'm pretty sure that was W on 9/11/01

Bush

>he has t actually started a war right
elaborate?

Woah, my first trips! Someone post tits.

new war muslims will start now that trump named jewruselem the new capital of isreal

Let him/his cabinet have the embassy in jerusalem, if it gets bombed blame toddler Trumpy

MOVE THE OVAL OFFICE TO JEWRUSELEM

If he fucks it up he'll get bombed and everyone will be happier :D

thats actually a good idea! but there's no golf clubs in Jerusalem, poor Trump...

The one between the Jews the Arabs? Lol, that one's been around for centuries

Israel vs everyone else in the middle east part 2 except now Iran has nukes.

oh yeah. neat!
I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall.I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall.I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall.I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall. I will build a wall.

it finally cooled down. leave it to trump to ruin that.

>it finally cooled down
as if you where there...
Getting filled in by the media and making decisions for groups of people half the world away.
You're so much better.

people who support him think he cares about them? how? christian values? When was the last time he went to church? Tax cuts? not for the average Joe...

Most of them are hard working lower-middle class and live next to welfare people who live as good if not better than they do.
That has been republicans ace in the hole for years now even though the democrats' support lower-middle class better through legislation.
It won't be until the democrats do a massive overhaul of welfare legislation and their views toward it for them to get the lower-middle class vote.
They aren't necessarily stupid, just fed up.
I personally fall into the lower-middle class bracket and work for a living. My cousins and my wife's cousins both live primarily off welfare and live "better" than I do and are extremely wasteful of what they have.

Seriously, fuck evangelicals. They're a bunch of backwards thinking morons.

t. soyboy

He may be moving it to avoid a Benghazi type situation. Imagine what you would say if that happened under his watch.
Things may be heating up there.
wtf do you know.

Lol I legit find this whole "Trump acknowledging Jerusalem is dangerous" rhetoric hilarious. Seriously, what the fuck ISN'T dangerous about the middle east? It doesn't matter what we do, we pay them money/don't pay them money, we send relief/don't send relief, we take in refugees/we don't take in refugees, whatever the world has tried in the middle east over the past 4 decades has done NOTHING anyways. Basically what I am saying is that the middle east has been a crumbling shit hole sine the 1400's and I love how the world is acting like this one thing Trump is doing is going to be the thing we all blame the middle east's problems on now. How fucking dumb do people have to be. This is like if there is a household where the father has spent 20+ years abusing his wife, then a neighbour calls him out on it and the husband loses his shit on his wife and everyone on the block goes "wow you really put the wife in danger you know".

5 D C H E S S
D

C
H
E
S
S

He's just reversing the extreme expansions under Obama.