Age of Consent

What is the proper age of consent Sup Forums?

In Argentina it's 13, and in much of Latin America it's 14. Is that too young?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
exhentai.org/g/96965/8c53e81c4b/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There should be some sort of test like a drivers license. The notion that at age x you are smart enough to do something is absurd

16 is fine. What's more of an issue is the fact that women don't have kids until their 30s now

>all these brown people wanting to fuck children

But some of them, I assume, are good people.

kek

13 is the earliest age for sexual reproduction so it has to be that.

I might've been willing to get married and have kids in my 20s if I had good health and a promising career lined up.

probably at whatever age kids start fucking eachother like crazy so 14-16

You should only be allowed to consent to sexual intercourse if you are a reasonably independent, functioning, contributor to society. Basically as soon as you start paying bills. Before that you need your parents permission to have any kind of sex.

Too young for niggers, not too young for white people. White people should be allowed to consent at the age where they could safely have children. Niggers should only be able to consent after they have reached an age where they can no longer have children.

15 or 16

wtf? It's not 13 in argentina

t. argentinian

>is that too young?
Not young enough im afraid

Niggers should be castrated and sterilized at birth.

There should be no AoC. The State should not control sex and relationships. Girl should be married young to a man her father chooses for her. Sex outside marriage is rape.
>13 is the earliest age for sexual reproduction
What?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

On average 13 is when you are sexually mature.

> Spoiled Teen Brats ready to be a Mother
Honestly the age of consent should be raised with being raedy to be a Mother as the central threshold of the issue otherwise you are promoting degeneracy

And, mm, them freckles. Freckles really get me goings.
That is close to the average age of menarche but that doesn't matter. Girl doesn't need to have started bleeding for guy to have fun with her.

It's 16 here, I think it should be 14, everyone I know lost their virginity before 16

yall are fucking nasty.

Just because 14 year olds have sex with each other doesn't mean adults should be allowed to have sex with them.

Daily reminder that sexualization of children is one of the hallmarks of r-selection.

damn thats not a bad idea, first smart thing i hear from some random meridumb in a long time

nah mate girls just start sprouting tits at that point

found the mudslime

No but that should be a social issue, not a government one.

14 year olds can mentally consent to sex IMO

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

what the fuck, what the fuck

Zero, women shouldn't have rights.

Adults having sex with 14-year olds is heavily frowned upon despite being legal.

~14

There should be no particular age, but the standard should be one of competency. There should be a common standard of competency which encompasses the right to contract, ability to consent to sex, perform civic duties, and otherwise the capability to become independent from your guardian. I do not know exactly what test or rite of passage should determine this standard... that is certainly up for debate. But this holistic and principled approach is the rational choice, IMO.

So, do you think it's okay for girls to be sluts as long as they only slut around with guys their own age? What's wrong with you?
Yeah, it's quite some shit.

25 for both sexes it would limit degeneracy and keep baby booming under control

>liberals want the age of consent to be 18
>liberals protested for years to probe human fetuses to their death

16. Maybe 14 if the life expectancy is low in your country.

What happens when an adult who does not qualify for consent has sex with a child who has qualified?

Oh shut up Muhammad

14 is literally the perfect age, but what does it matter when you live in a degenerate society? Whores will always be whores.

15 is the lowest

>pink
How it should be.

t. Abu bakr

Nothing wrong with 16.
15 is pushing it.
Anything lower is just asking to be lynched.

She knows exactly what she's doing.

for whites 13. for niggers 20

Except she's not fully aware of the consequences. So not really.

Age of consent is a feminist social construct.

Undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world?

There is nothing wrong with wishing to plunge your hardened member into a virgin pussy after her first bleed. She is ready to birth your children at this point and fully aware of her sexuality, as well as yours.

14 or 15 sounds about right

and none of that "max age difference" type of bullcrap that some states employ.

either they fuck or they don't, we don't need to enforce who they fuck.

The present situation is that 14 year olds are having sex, and while this may not be ideal, any kind of change to that is not going to happen overnight.

I don't think making this situation worse by allowing adults to exploit it is a good idea.

if it bleeds its body is saying its ready for breeding

No female is fully aware of much of anything.

What are the "consequences" of that photo desu?

>Muhammad
t. we not Itary mai chink fwend we Irand

t. I'm with her

>No female is fully aware of much of anything.
Women in your area probably aren't very intelligent then.

>What are the "consequences" of that photo desu?
As implied, 'she knows exactly what she's doing', by having sex with an adult, when that's not quite the case. She's oblivious of the consequences of pregnancy and motherhood.

Really aches you stink yuh

I'm sure her daddy taught her what little teases get.
>I don't think making this situation worse by allowing adults to exploit it is a good idea.
Have you read my posts? Girl shouldn't be doing sex stuff with anyone but her husband.

>by having sex with an adult
Is she having sex in that image? How do you know how old she is? How old do you have to be to classify as an "adult"?

O F F T H E C L O C K

I wouldn't make a legal distinction between 'adult' and 'child'. I would only make a distinction between those that are competent enough to take care of themselves, and those that are incompetent and need a guardian. So an incompetent adult would be someone that is insane, retarded, or terribly disabled to the point of nonfunctioning. An incompetent adult would be a ward of the state or would have a guardian that is responsible for him/her. Should such an adult be allowed to have sex? I suppose so, if their guardian allows it. But the guardian is subject to the discrete judgement of a court for whether he/she is acting in the ward's best interest. (This would also be the case for a child, but I don't think any court would rule that a guardian is acting in the child's best interest by allowing the child to have sex).

The "consequences" are being material for degenerate freaks such as yourself

So you have no argument? What is degenerative about finding fertile females attractive?

Loli should be 2D tbqh fampaitachi

21 honestly. Why do you freaks want to fuck kids? Just because young kids are having sex doesn't make it right.

14 is the moment the green fruit is completely developed and ready for picking

Women can't into reason until they are 30+, so it's not like 2 or so years from 14 to 16 would make a difference.

The sexualization of children is a consequence of r-selection in which quantity of offspring is judged more important than quality of offspring. r-strategists believe that immature mates are acceptable because the fitness of any potential offspring are not much of a factor in their survival (such as modern society).

Fucks sake, what's your IQ? 60? The image implies she's being provocative on purpose, therefore user posted it. It's not the image itself, it's what it implies. She looks young enough, and unless you're mentally ill you should be able to recognize facial features to come to that conclusion.

And you can't classify adulthood based on chronological age.

Biological maturity.
Aka: 14.

>21

spot the virgin

considering i remember people in 7th grade who were getting more sex than i am now in my late 20s, i think the current aoc is a bit high.

15. Unless you have a daughter, then it's 30.

If they are immature, why does their body produce eggs which can be fertilized?
You didn't answer a single question I asked.

Ok, but that's a long term goal.

>21
Don't be a fag, user

Sauce?

I'd say 16 and over personally.

exhentai.org/g/96965/8c53e81c4b/

I forgot for a sec this is Sup Forums.

"The average age at which the onset of puberty occurs has dropped significantly since the 1840s.[68][69][70] This was dubbed 'the secular trend' by J. M. Tanner. In every decade from 1840 to 1950 there was a drop of four months in the average age of menarche among Western European females. In Norway, girls born in 1840 had their menarche at an average age of 17 years. In France, the average in 1840 was 15.3 years. In England, the average in 1840 was 16.5 years. In Japan the decline happened later and was then more rapid: from 1945 to 1975 in Japan there was a drop of 11 months per decade.

A 2006 study in Denmark found that puberty, as evidenced by breast development, started at an average age of 9 years and 10 months, a year earlier than when a similar study was done in 1991. Scientists believe the phenomenon could be linked to obesity or exposure to chemicals in the food chain, and is putting girls at greater long-term risk of breast cancer."

Thanks user

>If they are immature, why does their body produce eggs which can be fertilized?

Lots of women who are or would be shitty mothers produce eggs.

If you're going after children who are not fully physiologically developed, you have low sexual selectivity. You're a rabbit, not a wolf. What happens to rabbits?

Nope. I've been with someone for 4+ years now.

My younger sister is 14 and I'm 25. She's a child. She has no idea how the real world works. Shes not interested in anything but her soccer team and dying her hair stupid colors. Her friends (probably ages 13-15) are all just as dumb. Have any of you even tried to have a conversation with teenagers? Their brains are practically made of jello. They're dumb & only know how to quote memes. Why would anyone want to fuck that? Only a fucking beta male who can't impress any girl their own age fucks kids.

Don't you ever forget.

Age of sexual maturation in girls has been lowered significantly by environmental factors and age of mental maturity has been increased by societies that discourage personal development and experience.

Oh, well, long as you agree it's a good goal.
>Why do you freaks want to fuck kids?
Because they're hot. Little girls crave the D.

MY point exactly

This

Good.

France is a great African nation now and we will breed what little remains of the natives nice and young.

All of you fags have been on 8...chan and cracked off to prime 14 year old wide hipped round arsed prime Hebe and you know it.

Were you molested as a child or something

>Lots of women who are or would be shitty mothers produce eggs.
Not an argument.
>If you're going after children who are not fully physiologically developed, you have low sexual selectivity. You're a rabbit, not a wolf. What happens to rabbits?
When did I say I was going after them? I want my son to marry a 14 year old when he is around 16-17, since I was denied this optimal pairing system.
I repeat myself, but females do not mature mentally, not by any significant margin.

14 or 15.

ask yourself this; should we be modeling anything off of south american standards?

Soooo, what's the difference between that and any woman 18+?

I hear Mexico has a nice wall on its southern border. Sounds like a good idea.

might have been willing

yeah rioght faggot

go suck some mexican dick if any one of your parts of your glorious plan fall

Nothing, these cucks are just literally brainwashed.

Adolf Hitler set the age at 14, so it's obviously 14.