Why on this site so much racist scums?

Why there is so much racists? Can't you just understand that people does not choose a skin color? I thought that USA, Canada & developed countries of Europe isn't so racist. But on Sup Forums everyone call black people n****rs. Fuck you all.

p.s. sorry for my english. i am too lazy to learn your shit language.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sAygQJ_s3bU
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're not all racist.

God bless.

you black?

it's spelt nigger, nigger

Skin color isn't the issue. The mannerisms and socially acceptable behavior associated with people's heritages are.

This, to be quite honest my nigger

get out subhuman slavic nigger

how old you are? 15? what you achieve in this life? maybe you are loser with no achievements who just want to become cooler that he is by calling someone n****r?

nigger

what you make better than me or black person or anyone else? your white dad fucks your white mom? that's all? how many you earn by month?

Noticing patterns in nature is mean.

Fuck U fat Fuck!

this picture proofs nothing.

Shut up you fucking nigger.

lol what the fuck is up with the censoring? its nigger.

It's not hard to achieve more than some fucking subhuman commie fuck

>proofs

hahaha holy shit holy fuck

that's why i am asking what did you achieve? made 10000 comments on this shitty board?

We're a board of peace. Its just a vocal minority.

Nigger

No, I just love nigger women. Very sexy.

naive kid can't understand that in some countries being ecuadorian is the same thing like being black person in usa.

>skin color

They exhibit chimp-like behavior which is extremely grating to some people and can be dangerous to live around. How many black people live in your neighborhood, Dmitri?

>Russki
>Not racist
You're a traitor to your homeland

so many vs so much
there are many racists vs there is much racists
people do not vs people does not
weren't so racist vs isn't so racist

so you are not racist because your dick like black woman? pity pussylicker.

>naive kid can't understand that in some countries being ecuadorian is the same thing like being black person in usa.

Being Ecuadorian is the same as being a nigger in all countries. Also, are you a nigger chechen or some other piece of shit? Please go jump off a cliff.

There is literally nothing wrong about grouping typical behavior of a group and being prepared for said behaviors when interacting with members of that group.

Would you expect a member of the Westboro Baptist Church to be a jerk off protester? #notALLwbc

oh no ppl on this websites are unironically racist
KYS

How can your leader be so great and you be such a faggot. I hope you get arrested.

You aren't forced to live around them.

It's easy not to be racist when you never interact with people of other races.

if you live in ghetto you should afraid of anyone, not only black people. I did not remember that Will Smith neighbors afraid of living on the same street with him.

OP don't be such a nigger, faggot.

how good is your russian?

fuck my homeland. this country is full of racist people like you. i love some places but generally i don't like this country.

I love every race.

don't take banter serious.

are you fucking in the eyes?
>i am too lazy to learn your shitty language

Fuck niggers.

Can you tell me what niggers do that's beneficial to the world?

>implying we don't have niggers in our country

And we hate them except when they are playing football. And if they fuck up, we hate them twice.

yes, i am avar. How dare you think that stupid russian monkey can be tolerant? they are not clever enough.

>Why there is so much racists?
>p.s. sorry for my english. i am too lazy to learn your shit language.

Could you please throw yourself in an oven?

you'll see in the next 50 years.

Watch Trump destroy Pocahontas Warren right here!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sAygQJ_s3bU

racist people brain uses energy saving mode. it is way easier to call the black person by a n word than trying to know this person closer.

I hope you're joking because I'm about to report you to the Russian police. We don't need more liberal faggots like you ruining society.

Come to the States. Live in Atlanta, Chicago, or Detroit for a year. Then report back to me what you think of black people.

fuck society

I bet that's what people said when Rhodesia fell.

become a black person and go live in texas. then report back to me what you think of racism.

your bet lost.

And yet your bigotry is causing you to not consider racism as a valid point of view, which it is just as much, or just as little, as any other point of view.

stfu, vodkanigger

go back to your leftist brown-dick sucking shit hole website you came from faggot

fuck off shitskin, before we ep1k dox you and murder your family, senpai

Please fuck off back to tumblr.

racism don't have anything to do with skin color you retard

we dont call black people niggers we call stupid fucking niggers niggers. Has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with stupid behavior.

>n word
are you a kid? you must be over 18 to post here

my point of view is not considering person by color of skin, gender, country or anything else.

butthurt

i don't use tumblr at all.

did they do it already to your family? that's why you are so angry?

>covert request for racist imagery and posts

lol

Yeah not individuals. You should judge individuals on their actions. But a lot of black people tend to have fucking awful behaviors.

Reddit then

yes, we know blacks didn't choose to be stupid, obnoxious and have a predisposition towards violence, but that is what nature granted them and we do get to choose to avoid them, exclude them from our lives whenever possible and protect ourselves from their harmful influence.

why if white person being stupid you call him stupid and when black person stupid you call him a n***er?

I guess I understand why Hitler wanted Operation Barbossa now. And why they locked those people in churches before burning them.

Because it triggers them, of course.

how, are all the niggers going to commit suicide?

>nigger/shitskin on Russian proxy
>too lazy to learn your language

Well COLOUR me surprised!

i don't use reddit too, sherlock.
>But a lot of black people tend to have fucking awful behaviors.
this is because of family and education. If black person raised by a normal people and was good educated then he become a normal person. Rasicm suppose that behavior goes from color skin. And this is just stupid.

niggers never stop acting stupid.

if you aren't racist there is something wrong with you
blacks, hispanics and mixed people do much more crimes than white and asian people and their contributions to the world are nothing compared to the last 2, and if you say that everyone will call you racist but its just facts. Blacks also have very low IQ(black people in africa have lower iq than koko the gorilla) a black person is much more likely to be criminal or violent, and if you say any of that in public is racism but denying that is just being delusional. But that dont mean we treat black people bad in real life or that they can't be good people, they are just much worst as a group people in all aspects compared to other races.

How? Zimbabwe is one of if not the worst country in the World.

>If black person raised by a normal people and was good educated then he become a normal person.
>normal people
>implying black parents aren't normal
wew lad
you're racis

we dont see it as racism
we see it as free speech
get the fuck out stupid nigger
now just because i called you a stupid nigger doesn't make me a racist.

Yeah and a lot of them don't even try to get out of poverty.

not nature but education and habitat. if black person was raised in a normal habitat with good education then he will 99% become normal person.

Your South African proxy earlier was more convincing

U Y O U
O O
Y O U O Y
O O
U O Y U

it's weird that everywhere in the world with a black majority just so happens to be a "bad habitat". what a coincidence.

You underestimate the appealing to ALL the black youth to the ghetto nignog culture, doesn't mather if you are poor or not, drugs, gang violence, chimpouts : All of it is mainly because of inherent cultural aspect.

i am not slav. I am avar who know what is it being racially discriminated.

stupid stereotypes. russia is an multinational country. i'm not a slav. don't change your opinion about slavs.

>so you are not racist because your dick like black woman?

Yes.

it's all because of culture, education, habitat. if white baby will be raised in some african tribe he will not become an astrophysic expert.

>South Africa was run by white people
>Black people take it over
>It goes to shit

>all
it's both nature and nurture

you see what you want to see.

i see assburgers

You're ignorant.

Environment dictates biology, biology dictates culture and society, society and culture then in turn dictate environment.

It is a cycle. Everything a Human is, is decided by the location their biology adapts to.

A long time ago certain Homo Sapiens figured out that leaving Africa would be better for their growth, so they dispersed and went to different environments that allowed their biology, from brains all the way down to DNA, to adapt differently, and in a BETTER way.

The idiots who stayed in Africa never had environments that challenged their survival in differing ways, thus they never adapted beyond a technology or society level of primitivity.

Now whites, Asians and Hispanics have adapted and evolved to the point we can take care of shit, and you wanna help the useless niggers because they can't seem to do what every other race has.

Why? Let them do it on their own like we did.

south african white people run this country by using slave force. They initially surrounded themself with a low educated slaves. That's why south africa become what wee see right now.

value of nurture is not so significant. yes, it will be affect on a person but not as much as racist people think.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

That's what they said 50 years ago. Still nothing to show for it.

Why are you a nigger lover? Do you get it up the ass by a nigger?