Boring, untraveled Leaf here. Tell me, Sup Forums, is Greece really as pathetic as it looks on paper...

Boring, untraveled Leaf here. Tell me, Sup Forums, is Greece really as pathetic as it looks on paper? Because it honestly looks like a failed state run by morons to me.

Greeks are Turk rapebabies, it was just a matter of time before they went back to middle eastern-tier where they belong

we have Bulgarian women to keep us comfort, OP

Ah, understood.
>doesn't have money for food but thinks he can pay for sex

they do it for free. what do you care anyway, you're just a boring, untraveled Canadian right?

Strongly doubt anybody would sleep with a Turk for free desu

that's true, most foreigners don't have sex with Bulgarians unless they get raped by them which is frequent

A budget deficit doesn't necessarily imply a failed state

Never been to Bulgaria, though I'd like to visit one day.

As for Greece, there haven't been Greeks living there for centuries famalam. You're a bankrupt Turkish caliphate.

you should visit Bulgaria, it's a nice land full of Turkic Bulgar people

Sounds exotic

It's not a budget deficit, they are bankrupt. They would be starving and Congo tier if it wasn't for the EU. We call them Turks (which they are, genetically)... but the truth is, even Turkey is (much) better off than them.

>leafbey thinks he can b8 us but gets b8d instead
kudos malaka

Bulgaria is an exotic, Middle Eastern land inhabited by Orientals (gypsies, Ottoman Turks, Bulgar Turks). very beautiful

Yes, which is why I'd like to visit. I'd avoid lands inhabited by Turks such as Turkey and Greece though. Especially if they're bankrupt.

Bulgaria is an Oriental Turkish country that has backstabbed native Balkan peoples like the Serbs a lot

Too much turkish blood to run a country properly

Cool, I dislike serbs.
You are correct. But do Greeks have even more Turkish blood than the Greeks themselves do you think? I mean Turkey is a lot better off than Greece.

Serbs are cool, they've defeated Bulgaria in every war and Bulgarians are angry at them for that

kys leafbey, cringy subhuman

YASS QUEEN SLAYYYYYY

>insulting victims of the German ponzi scheme (the Eurozone)

Have some pity, man. They're utterly fucked being tied to an export manipulator like Germany, much like Italy and Spain. The """"benefit"""" of the EU is that unemployed Greek people can try their luck in other countries, which is a shit fucking benefit. It's like seeing your home pillaged but the invader says "at least you can be an exile."

I will always defend Greeks, Spaniards, and Italians on Sup Forums.

>everyone calling Greeks Turks
>Turks calling Greece a failed state because of their Turk blood
>Greeks embarrassed and trying to deflect conversation by talking about other countries
>Random fucking BURGER steps in to save Greek annihilation
>this thread
Literally wut m8. Just end it.

jealous albanian immigrant

shitskin 2

shitskin 3

shitskin 4

shitskin 5