Turned down the chance to lose my virginity to a really cool attractive grill tonight...

>Turned down the chance to lose my virginity to a really cool attractive grill tonight, because I'm still madly in love with a girl who's turned me down multiple times and probably doesn't care about me.

Why am I like this. Should I just end it all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvYZzMkLKog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well how old are you?

Probably shouldn't wait for "the one" and just plow every pussy in your path before eventual ... (insert nuclear war, stock market crash, loss of legs, turning gay.. etc)

Well I'd say you fucked up ... better hope she gives you another chance. GET over old loves as fast as you can

>Well I'd say you fucked up
Poor choice of words.
But the sentiment stands.
KYS is a bt drastic, but yeah - you need to re-evaluate your priorities.

Maybe you're right.Or maybe i shouldn't take relationship advice from Sup Forums.

Either way

either way stop being such a fucking bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=NvYZzMkLKog

you're not allowed to Sup Forums here

My mom said it's ok

Yes, save you from the illness called love...

Well ok.
There's either waiting till 'the one', or safely plowing some hoes in the mean time.
I geatlty regret not waiting just another year, was a 23 yr old kissless touchless when it started.
Virginity thing is a huge turn on, I know, it took 3 chicks to loose it.

Greatly*
The fuck am I developing dyslexia?

And it IS "loosing" your virginity, you don't get it back, and that hoe has a chunk of your soul forever.
Make sure she's worth the risk

Yes

if you are not ready don't force it although ima virgin too so wat do i know

lol fag

good, save it for marriage

You're a child OP. Just wait for the right girl to come along, try to wait until marriage if you can. I wish I could take it back.

never turn down sex, especially with an attractive girl. what the fuck is wrong with you

first time sex is always awkward. get the first one out of the way with a girl you dont care about

u fucked up might as well end it

so you are admiting you fucked up..... dont fuck up again.... how do you expect to know how to fuck if you dont practice first with others dumb ass? you dont just go *Seizure seizure seizure....pause.... " I know Kama Sutra...... * Resumes convulsing*

un checked

kek'd

There's nothing "probably" about it.

When I was in high school, I was all about this one girl who was way out of my league. But I could never get to her level because I couldn't work my way up the ladder, wanting to just jump the whole way up. I tried the whole "white knight" bullshit because I wrongly thought that's what she wanted.

That girl who you believe the sun shines from her ass? It doesn't. Because if lightening struck the lottery winner with a third nipple and six toes on each foot, and somehow you got with her, you would be disappointed. Let her go.

It's like finding a job. When you have no job, you don't get to be picky. You take whatever the fuck job you can get and THEN, once employed, you can look for something better. Then when you have that better job, look for something better. In doing that, you might find that the dream job you always wanted, was actually not what you wanted all along. Instead, this job that you wouldn't have considered before, is everything you ever wanted. And she's perfect. I mean the job's perfect... Yeah, that's what I meant.