Rekt/Gore thread while I wait for the diphenhydramine to kick in

Rekt/Gore thread while I wait for the diphenhydramine to kick in

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/24/us/livestreamed-deadly-crash-that-killed-teenage-girl-trnd/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_wobble
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP bumping

why the fuck did you take dhp? that stuff is garbage. it makes you feel like garbage. if you took enough of it, tomorrow you will feel like complete and utter garbage. buy some fuckin weed you degenerate

waiting for the spiders

Daturafag checking in. Don't be a pussy; do a REAL deliriant.
Pic related: My bitch

I'll feel like garbage either way, at least with this I'll have a good night's sleep, and some weird ass fucking dreams

diphenhydramine is like a guaranteed bad trip. Been to the hospital doin that shit.

Also, OP, how much did you take? Just wondering.
Also, protip: If the side effects make you uncomfortable or persist into tomorrow, consume some nicotine in any form. Even the gum will work. The receptors targeted are different but M1 (muscarinic) acetylcholine neurotransmission in the PNS is first triggered by an upstream NAChR activation. In the end it'll increase M1 activation downstream, alleviating the effects.

Pic related: Shit you probably won't care about.

I had Ibuprofen PM, with 35mg of diphenhydramine in it

Bet he wears a fucking jacket next time.

Couple freshies.

That is a weak ass building, American made i presume?

And that's why you never take your hands off the handlebars.

and wear a fucking mc jacket!

not op but ive been taking dph weekly for about 3 years. as long as i dont take more than 700mg (without tolerance) i really enjoy it. more than weed. There have been times though where i overstepped my boundaries and took way more than i should have but even then as long as my room was well lit and i had music to ground me i was fine.

Serves the lane-splitting faggot right.

Fucking dumbass

Anybody know the story on this????

Overhang at a gas station in Texas if I'm not mistaken. That bricking looks like what use at a lot of our gas stations. At any rate you can see the occupant dive out the passenger side door before it falls on them. Not really rekt, just stupid.

it was in the news 4-8 weeks ago maybe. girl is saying something like, i just killed my sister, what do you think about that. only, using more ghetto language i think

Wat? Buddy, that's a subtherapeutic dose. The normal dose for insomnia is 50mg but it clinically can be upped to 100mg without any negative effects. You're talking to a member of the 400mg club, pal. Only one of us can know the TRUE feeling of your urethra being blocked by concrete & simultaneously having your mouth desiccated by over two thousand saltine crackers at once.

cnn.com/2017/07/24/us/livestreamed-deadly-crash-that-killed-teenage-girl-trnd/index.html

What caused the bike to behave like that? Can you really go into a death spiral just by jerking the thing slightly to one side? Motorcycles are fucking stupid

I've seen so many of these exact things from China. Just little kids fuckin about and getting destroyed. Also, what the hell was that dude doing, kind of just staring?

>Only one of us can know the TRUE feeling of your urethra being blocked by concrete

Ha. I had such bad urinary retention that I gave myself a fucking hernia a few years ago on DPH.

He's on the highway, so he's going pretty fast, which makes it easier to lose control, and you can see he had one hand off the handlebar, if he kept his hands on the bar he would've been fine

baby hodor

> You're talking to a member of the 400mg club, pal

literally babby mode. until you have imagine yourself having a conversation with the luck dragon from the never ending story you cant say shit. 1000mg club or sleep faggot

>hey look I can do thing too! *blows his grill out on the concrete*

Took 500mg 90 minutes ago and feel essentially nothing besides that usual tingly feel. Gonna take another 5 soon

was he alright?

'Twas but a scratch.

>both unseatbelted

Well there's your problem

Lol the car trying to park that gets beat into the spot

Fucking idiots. you don't hit the fire like that, you'll just feed it more air and help it spread. Smother that shit.

A+ cameraman

I hate nerve gas so much.

Probably had a lot of weight in the saddlebags, so that doesn't help, secondarily he's probably a democrat

Post the whole thing, wanna see that twitch

Story?

Tank slappers happen hands on or off.

he doesnt give a single fuck

context?

how tho?

George, George, George of the jungle...

That combo tho

DXM is better faggot.

This is how elevators in America will operate after the Republicans finish eviscerating all those pesky safety regulations.

Kek

story (besides meth)

>lane-splitting
But he was in the middle of a lane. Not to mention it isn't illegal in California and if done properly, i.e. ≤10 MPH differential between you and traffic, and never when traffic is >35 MPH, is safer than riding in a lane.

kek

Sauce in metadata.

Try Oxybutynin. It's for bladder control. If you want to hallucinate and forget where you are, forget what you're saying mid- conversation and basically be unable to walk, as well as the concrete urethra and severely dry mouth and throat, take a few hundred milligrams of that. I took 900 mg once. Can't recommend it though. 100 is plenty for starters.

Prescription only.

nah motorcycles for trumpanzees

That was almost a travesty. Man nearly spilled his beer.

No, obviously he wasn't lane-splitting in the video, but he certainly must have done so in the past.

I know it's not illegal in California, but it should be.

fuckin kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_wobble

The actual fuck is happening here after the guy shoots himself? Shock?

he had more chance living staying in there.

Yeah dxm is nice. Delsym goes down the easiest but has a delayed effect. Otherwise max strength robitussin has most dxm per mg of liquid

wow, those democrats do things funny don't they?

Anymore like this?
People like these asshole drivers who pass people like assholes and end up getting their assholes fucked?

Fuck the haters bro take them pink pills. How many you take tonight?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_wobble
thanks user
I had asked on a previous rekt thread and nobody had a definite answer

>democrat

what

Writhing on the floor is a sign of deep grief in some Asian cultures.
In this case, the store was pumped fill of nerve gas immediately after the kid clerk an hero'd

Never again. That shit was 100x stronger and stranger than psychedelics. I can't believe that type of trip was possible. 6 years later and I still think about it almost everyday

Someone should beat that nigger