I was a sugar baby. AMA

>small scale whore

Gross

like the opposite of a sugar daddy? i'm down for that

I recognize these tits.

This seems shopped.
We demand a better picture!

You mean fat diabetes cunt, right?

What's the best way to tell if a woman wants you to fuck her. Like based on just conversation.

Also nice tits

Do you???

Bad shop, bad tits. Delete and try again.

How much did you make?
Was it worth it?

$800 for a few hours

moar?

Either your name starts with a Q or you get on omegle?

I'm height/weight proportionate

MOOOOODS!!! No zoophilia in the board, MOOOOOOOOODS! MOOOOOOOOODS!MOOOOOOOOODS!MOOOOOOOOODS!

Neither

Don't lie, just say you're fat an accept your imminent heart attack, so who was the beta with the BBW fetish (asking what did the faggot worked at, i.e. sucking dick for money, selled drugs, etc?

Sugar baby for who? Jabba the Hutt?

heh

Don't know his name. Older rich guy.

moar tits pics pls?

Put that thing back where it came from

Well what was the conversatiom about?

Damn prostitutes.

It was an arrangement, bit classier imo

quit being a beta loser, and just rape the bitch

keep telling yourself that, hooker

I’d pay not to see those tits

Send me a bitcoin and I'll delete the thread

The last two girls I got with straight out said it. But those bitches be crazy.

Are you going to post pics or should I spiderman the fuck out of this thread?

at least one laughed

Aww the left tit is my favorite though

She offered to teach me piano lessons and said it'd be really fun a few times

Yeah sugar daddies find younger woman to spend their money on

Ha Ha unfortunately no

Hmm well she definitely likes you. If she didn't she wouldn't have offered. Go get some lessons and see what happens

Gotta start somewhere

Okay cool. I wasn't sure if she was shilling or interested in spending time alone with me.

So?

Good luck user. I hope you learn a song or two and get the girl

Ugh but I'm all gross and sweaty from the gym

;) thanks user. Will do

No her name starts with a j

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I replied you because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I've fapped to worse things, now do it.

Whats the question

Yawn that copypasta is worse than the rick and morty one

"Rick and Morty"? Only a plebeian worm would engage in viewing broadcasts of such a sad and idiotic show. Unlike you low IQ apes, I please my optical sensors with only the finest of entertainment. I'll bet that you're inquiring as to what source of entertainment I am referring to. Although I don't expect you to comprehend it, the television show in question is "Young Sheldon". You see, the humor is vastly superior to that of "Rick and Morty". First of all "Rick and Morty" relies heavily on improvisional comedy, while the intellectual humor of "Young Sheldon" is scripted and well thought out before being presented to an audience. Second of all "Rick and Morty" is extremely unfaithful to its source material (Back to the Future, for you simpletons) while "Young Sheldon" is just as good if not better than watching "The Big Bang Theory". I could go on and on about how "Rick and Morty" is vastly inferior to "Young Sheldon" but I highly doubt that you have the mental capability to process such logic. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pour a glass of brandy whilst I redigest the latest episode of "Young Sheldon" so I can make an entry about it to the "Young Sheldon" wikia. Hopefully, I can forget about ever having the displeasure of interacting with you. Sigh... How tedious.

Name start with an E?

good enough to fap to, OP please deliver soon

Continue?

I know these tits as well

I will. It's what helps me sleep at night

poast moar bb

>
I like those... If I show you my cock will you tell me what you think?

Go for it

We've got a legitimately obese hamplanet here, boys.

That's a guys manboobs lol.
Can even see the hair stubble where he shaved

You got me

Fuck you, choke on some nigger dick.

lose weight, fatty

I feel like I know these tits. Brittney?

Take a bloody shower filthy cockroach

Maybe

fucking disgusting

Tell me about it

Are you mexican?

Such ugly areolas. Nothing worse than titties with bigass areolas.

I'm Interested in ass and pussy. NOW

What the fuck kind of "sugar baby" is this?

Looks like you ate the damn sugar baby.

Probably why it was only one time

2/10

She thinks you're gay. If she thought you were straight and wanted to fuck you she would have offered you keyboard lessons

What ethnicity OP?

Samoan, obviously.

Bean

Post more OP

Why don't ugly lil trolls quit talking shit and post a picture of yourselves with a fucking timestamp. Nobody gives a fuck about you, if you don't like this fucking thread, GTFO. Let the fucking people who knows how to Grace beauty, enjoy and appreciate it.

ass?

>I recognize these tits.
that feel when I'm pretty sure I know these tits....

Shut the fuck up you dumb idiot. There's fucking more than 4billion people on this fucking planet.

You mean these??