Can we get a thread going on pizzagate? Curious to see what Sup Forums thinks about it

Can we get a thread going on pizzagate? Curious to see what Sup Forums thinks about it.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
themillenniumreport.com/2016/12/pizzagate-comet-pizza-owner-james-alefantis-posted-hundreds-of-suspicious-instagram-pictures-like-these/
youtube.com/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Total bullshit.
Fakest of fake news.

cover up for the real pedo shit going on in Hollywood/Gubment. there's a ton of them out there.

Have you read the emails, especially involving "spiritcooking". Im not a big conspiracy guy, but there is some serious shady shit in those emails.

100% real
nothing will be done about it

It's the typical autism Sup Forumstards come up with. Everything is a conspiracy, everyone who has a different opinion than me is lying and part of the conspiracy, the media is lying, muh shadow government, etc.

Fucking idiots, tbqh. The main problem with them is that they only talk to people who will confirm what they already think is the truth, because everyone else is one of (((them))).

yeah, i don't buy into the narrative completely, but there's some weird stuff in those emails. i didn't really buy into any of the speculation until that one "pizza map" one. The "investigation" is a complete shitshow though.

Im not sure about it thats why im asking, faggot.

And I gave you an answer. It's bullshit, but the low IQ right wing conspiracy morons at Sup Forums still believe it.

See this retard here already weaved "muh evil jews" into it.

any legitimate progress being made in the "investigation" was completely nullified when that faggot when into the restaurant and fired a gun

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

heres a pretty legitimate story on it, and apparently he lost his job due to it....

what if the elites used last decade's Sup Forums slang??? just asking questions

but seriously, its retarded, try believing victims first and then work your way to random accusations

but how else could we have been sure of what they were doing in the basement of a restaurant with no basement

Pizzagate is real and we need to blow this open to stop these politicians and rich elites from fucking kids

you mean Roy Moore?

He could be. It's not just democrats

not to mention James Alefantis's instagram posts

themillenniumreport.com/2016/12/pizzagate-comet-pizza-owner-james-alefantis-posted-hundreds-of-suspicious-instagram-pictures-like-these/

Dude is a fucking freak

my worthless opinion? i dont know what exactly to think, but i think people might have gotten too close for comfort for people involved. also, i think the guy who ran in with a gun was set up, provocateur or whatever you call it.

what we do know, there have been major pedofile rings busted or at least discussed ran by rich elites before, and those emails were way to weird to just be some old politicians casually chatting, not to mention the tweets and weird sexual pizza memes.

not an authority on the issue, not saying im right or wrong, but something about that whole thing was off, and i know im not the only one who thinks it.

I'm with you

One thing I’ll say about PG is there is no fucking way that crazy drumpfkins bullet went through the hard drive. Very suspicious.

Who is this conversation between? I did not see this one

the whole thing is weird. is there any actual any evidence that its been debunked, becides people saying its been debunked?

It has to be to one of the clients so podesta is ccd on the email

Nope it’s not debunked and you can tell something is up for sure. The emails this user posted
are solid proof to me the podestas and the owner of the pizza joint were up to something involving kids. All these sick fucks need to jailed. Also anyone that was on the Lolita express should be jailed because we know damn well what they were doing. This is some British cunt that was busted for rape pic related that’s the girl she was 16 when it happened

Would you like walnut sauce with a side of pasta?

if you look up pizzagate, everyone says it is. its almost become a joke to even talk about

Of course they would this is the worst possible thing to be jailed for. They’ve kill anyone who investigated the thing. It’s just way to obvious If you take the time to read the emails and don’t come to the conclusion that something is way off then I don’t even know what to say. Outside of America it’s discussed much more.
RIP Seth Rich and the many others who died in this cover up.

this
and its weaved into all positions of power from government to entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI

can anyone makeout what he whispered to that first girl that obviously creeped her the fuck out

>you wanna know how horny i am standing next to 13 year old girls
inaudible after that

What's the symbol for girl lover?

holy shit you're right

You fucking hypocrite talk about how /po l/ tards think they're always right while you do the same here. You're not even open for a discussion or even tell WHY you think you're opinion is right. Kys you faggot

pulled out the headphones, deciphered the second part
>do you know how horny I am to have a 13yo girl standing next to me? talk to my daughter ashley about that film
daughters name checks out