Through quantum entanglement, how do we know we're not mirroring our own existence somewhere else in the the universe?

Through quantum entanglement, how do we know we're not mirroring our own existence somewhere else in the the universe?

>know we're not mirroring
How can our mirrors be real if our real isn't eyes?.

Pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I'm too high for this shit.

Ssssshhhhhhh.
You been watching too much Black Mirror. Go to sleep.

From What I understand (and I don't). Quantum entanglement is only between two parts, and if we already have these two parts to take apart in our presence we are not mirrored, but we can mirror ourselves someday.

Never saw it.

Next time use a real cigarette fag.

So if we mirror ourselves, will we be conscious in two places?

(Go to) They're (gostream) mini episodes (dot is)
The dot is just a -->. Followed by "is"
It's sorta like the modern version of the twilight zone. Some crazy shit too

Maybe that's why we dream. We dream of our opposite decisions we made in the past.
Well that's what I think

The fact that particles in our universe can be entangled with each other should make that impossible. If every particle in our universe were entangled with those of another, we would not be able to entangle any particles in our universe with each other, as they would already be entangled with the other universes.

Unless a particle can be entangled with two others simultaneously, in which case, possibly. Fuck if I know, I'm not a physicist.

How do quantum particles even get entangled?

Nevermind, OP said it was all within one universe. I'm a faggot.

By your moms bum hairs.

Until observations are made, particles are a combination of many different states. The observation forces the particle into one state or another. If the particle was engaged with another particle under certain circumstances then we can say definitely what the state of the other particle is, without observing it.

Hmm, hopefully I remembered enough from Quantum Mechanics.

Reasonable.

Only those who who possess super intellect will fully understand the intricate indirect details of Rick and Morty will truly know the answers to these simple questions.

We don't. Humans lack the knowledge to create a device that is able to access seemingly immeasurable things. Though the possibility of that happening is quite low considering how quantum molecules behave in such a "big bang" situation, The possibility of itself a mirrored 'you' is very low.

Which is why we must evolve and become one with technology, only with amalgamation of the human consciousness and super advance AI will we be able manipulate subatomic and quantum particles in any way we choose and become gods.

I move subatomic particles when I scratch my balls, does that count?

Yes, im glad we share the same idea. Humans are limited by their solipsistic ideologies, primitive restraints that cloud our minds with flawed adaptations. A complex AI would filter out all the factors that decrease efficiency while building its calculations and tests.

>manipulate subatomic and quantum particles in any way we choose
We'd need entirely new theories of physics. The currently theories of physics forbid knowing the absolute certainty of everything about a particle's state.

Its possible that will happen, but pretty unlikely to happen anytime soon, given how accurate quantum field theories are.