Villians

So, what did you think?

The worst QOTSA album but not terrible.

this

Could have use an Iggy Pop out in front

Least good album by QOTSA in my opinion

The least QOTSA-sounding album they've made, which is a good start. Still nothing I'm going to be listening to a regular basis though.

I hope I warm up to it because I somehow convinced myself to buy it on vinyl

Era Vulgaris > Songs for the Deaf = ...Like Clockwork > Rated R > Queens of the Stone Age > Villains > Lullabies to Paralyze

all good, just some more than others

their worst, but still ok

This

QOTSA > Era Vulgaris > LC > Lullabies > Rated R > SFtD > Villains

>sftd this low
why?

It's difficult to rate their albums, besides Villains every release is at least 8/10

agree
but it's just rare to see someone post sftd this low

I'd switch s/t with Rated R but otherwise pretty solid

SftD > R > QOTSA > Villains > EV > ...LC > LtP

[spoiler]Meh. Just... just meh. Downgrade but not enough to get up in arms over. Ronson knows his way around pop but everything just has that 5% tinge of plastic knock-off tackiness. Bruno Mars can make that work... Josh Homme can't.[/spoiler]

It was Josh's fault not Ronson's. He made about 4 decent songs and filled the rest with shit.

Domesticated Animals > Un-Reborn Again > Hideaway > FDFM > VoC > TEHL > HLaHH > Fortress > TWYUTD

SFTD > LC > R > LTP > Self titled > EV > Villains

It's a good and enjoyable record, but nowhere near as interesting as ...Like Clockwork, not as catchy as Era Vulgaris, not as moody as Lullabies, not as fiery as Songs for the Death, not as cool as Rated R, and not as raw as Self-Titled.

The questionable production doesn't help either.

To me it's the first QOTSA record that is spontaneously enjoyed but gets rather dull after repeat listenings, rather than complex and bewildering at first, but ultimately appreciated in the long run.

Shitty album. Dont know anything about this band but holy fuck this shit is so boring and not catchy at all. Do people listen to this shit? You are really boring person if this is what you like

just listen to any of the other albums for a better intro, this album does suck

other ones are really good, try them

>The Evil Has Landed that low
opinion discarded

you're trying too hard my man

better than era vulgaris i guess ?

i quite liked fortress and head like a haunted house

LC > QOTSA > SFtD > EV > Rated R > Villains > LtP

what
ev is great

>ltp dead last
I don't get the hate, for me it's ltp>rr>lc>sftd>qotsa>ev>villains