Converted to Mormonism

>converted to Mormonism
>haven't masturbated in over a week
>literally the longest in my entire life I've ever gone without jacking off
>so fucking horny
>keep having dreams where I fuck girls I've never seen before
>wake up with raging stiffy
>have literally no patience, someone glanced over at me on the street and I yelled "what the fuck are you looking at faggot?" causing them to flip me off
>only makes me angrier
>read the book of Mormon looking for answers
>feel calm after reading with my resolve restored
>know that tomorrow will be the same struggle

WHY DOES GOD CARE IF I TOUCH MY OWN DICK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>converted to Mormonism

what are you doing faggot...

this doesn't work if you're a fucking beta who can't even have sex with a random whore

Achieving enlightenment

Why did you go Mormon?

Good, you deserve to suffer. Mormons are the scum of the earth, 2nd only to Muslims.

I felt like I should.

I was an atheist up until last Tuesday.

>I felt like I should.
well thats where you fucked up user

At least I'm happier than I was.

>WHY DOES GOD CARE IF I TOUCH MY OWN DICK

No one cares what you do, faggot

>have literally no patience,
>only makes me angrier
>know that tomorrow will be the same struggle

>At least I'm happier than I was.
Sounds like it

>needing religion to achieve enlightenment and happiness
Also, isn't the point of Mormonism to worship God, not be happy? Either way, kys OP you fucking retard

You don't even know man
>suffer from depression (diagnosed)
>every day want to kill myself
>never go out
>20 years old living in mom's house no education or job
>when I did go out I would skulk around like a zombie
>every day was melancholy suffering
>masturbate 2-3 times daily to the point where it would feel like my dick muscles were cramped up because of repeated ejaculation
>almost never showered
>feel like shit all the fucking time

Now I'm a little on edge because I'm getting off this masturbation addiction, but I feel so much better. I'm taking day classes at my college, out searching for work, I'm actually sleeping at night consistently. My depression is basically non-existent at this point; like it just disappeared. All started when I converted.

Maybe you're a woman trapped in a man's body

invest in a chastity cage to help with not masturbating, get a timed lock box (they exist idk where) an set it for a day or two

If I did that, there would be no strengthening my willpower. It would be too easy.

im not the idiot that wont touch themselves cause an imaginary figure in a book told them too, so.... your at the end of the fucks i gave

Masturbation always gives momentary satisfaction, but leaves you with lasting disappointment. I don't masturbate because I believe there is a reason why it is forbidden.

waste of dubbed dubs....

>Masturbation always gives momentary satisfaction, but leaves you with lasting disappointment.

Your doing it wrong then

Every way is wrong.

>Every way is wrong.
Who hurt you user?

Sometimes we hurt ourselves with the decisions we make.

yea if you do nothing but beat your dick all day OF COURSE your gonna have shit going wrong. Nothings wrong with beating your meat but like all things in life, too much of a good thing is too much.

Only other place ive seen that kind of orgasm control is in BDSM where its used to condition the sub to be open to more things sexually and as a form of mental control to make people more submissive.

What a batshit crazy religion.

ITT

>claims to have converted to Mormonism
>posts to Sup Forums about masturbation

gr8 b8 m8 8/8