Hello lads, no father in your life...

Hello lads, no father in your life? I'm a 34 year old white male with an IQ of 150: ask me any questions you have about men, women, life--anything you'd like to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TggYCC6HZ8w
youtube.com/watch?v=bXz-chvw-90
youtube.com/watch?v=3tjhs-0kFl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anal?

You're like 4 years older than me faggot
I don't know shit about fuck and so I am sure you don't either.

Girls can ask questions too but I know there aren't any here.

what is your job ?

smelly, can be good though. Girls can cum out of their asses, perhaps men too . . . it feels great but, you get over it. The pussy is queen.

Do women find men hot who look like vampires and have a cold and aloof vibe? Also do most women have a daddy fetish?

I only know what I know, I don't claim to know everything.

I'm a welder.

But can you see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

No women do not find that attractive, generally, but you may find a girl who likes that. You sound like a weirdo though, start lifting, get out of the fantasy. The real world is not so bad. Just be yourself, if that's a dashing vampire then so be it, girls will love it if you are just yourself.

Most women have an alpha fetish, a leader fetish. Not necessarily an incest fetish, so no.

Because of the sugary milk.

Are traps gay?

I am a vampire.

>Girls can cum out of their asses
that 150 iq shining bright

>are traps gay, obligatory question
Being attracted to traps when you can't see the dick isn't gay but fucking one, or fapping to the dick, is gay--sorry.

>fucking one
Is it ok if your balls don't touch?

Have you experienced it? It's true.

If you are gay it's ok, because you are in another man's ass.

What is the best way to deal with pent up aggression from being emasculated and wrongfully accused by people that want me dead for no other reason than I'm white? Should I let my anger out and be accused of being a white supremacist and a NAZI just for showing a modicum of self respect in the face of hatred and genocide, Or should I be a meek cuck like Jesus and offer myself up for sacrifice to the ZOG?

Do not care what others think, user. Sharpen your mind and rhetoric; learn to argue and make valid points. Be honest and know what you are talking about. Do not care if you violate the PC police's feelings. Your problems will only go away with action, and that means working on your life. If you are working on your life and are a busy guy, then stop thinking so much about the issues until you chill. Your hard work at life is your fight. Fuck the opinions of others.

As for the pent up aggression, you'll need to vent that daily in physical exercise and you must get laid too. Don't take caffeine, it raises the cortisol (stress hormone) levels in your blood and also affects your sleep quality; thus affecting your mood.

Remember: High testosterone
>lift
>sleep well
>eat natural
>cold showers

Seriously just turn on the shower to coldest, get in and don't get out for ten minutes. Put an alarm. It's ok if you have to dip in and out at first, but try and get it on your upper torso mostly, where the brown fat is. Research these terms in tandem with cold showers to understand what they mean and why they are significant. Go do it NOW, get in the shower NOW. You'll raise your neuroepinephrine levels which will make you more alert and clear-headed--not to mention you are officially pretty tough if you an handle the full ten.

Lift every other day. Take a cold-shower after you exercise. If it's not an exercise day then just do jumping jacks for one minute to warm you up first. Warning: let your heart rate settle a bit before you get in the shower. That shock of the cold water when you are panting and your hearty is pounding is dangerous.

Here is an example of my weekly schedule, you should be doing something like this:

I've got a driveshaft that has one bolt left still holding it to a differential yoke, I tried to torch the fucker and remove but no luck. The head is stripped and I've tried to use a bolt extractor for stripped head but only managed to grind the head with that tool. Any suggestions?

I'm not too versed on cars but, can't you slip a sawzall with a metal blade in behind the yoke to sever the bolt? They're pretty thin. Once the shaft is out you could tinker away at the bolt. What I would do, once the shaft is off of course, is drill a thin hole through the bolt on the cut end ( the back of the yoke) and then screw in a smaller screw the next size up form the bit you used to hollow out the bolt. Then I would tack the screw to the bolt near the head and simply unscrew the bolt from the back of the yoke. If that shit is lodged in there then I'd probably just freeze the thing first.

Hope that helps, I don't know shit about cars.

t. fatherless OP

youtube.com/watch?v=TggYCC6HZ8w

So I assumed the shaft was unable to come off of the car. These guys are just grinding it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXz-chvw-90

if a community popped up in your area called the club, in which everyone wore a uniform of black boots with jeans/joggers and everyone played vidya and looked out for one another. would you try and join?

youtube.com/watch?v=3tjhs-0kFl8

I thin tack a nut is the best option.

And I'm a 62 year old white male with a certified IQ of 157.

Here's something I'd like to know. Why don't you go fuck yourself?

No chance on cutting, how would you "freeze it?"
Make: Volvo
Model: vnl 670
Year: 2008

shut up faggot

Sounds fun, just remember the golden rule: be yourself and think for yourself. It's hard when you are young but try and remember that: be honest to yourself and don't care what other people think, you must always tell yourself this. When you are older you will be glad you started doing that early. People will respect you for it, even if they don't like you for it.

ask your wife

Oh, I know why she fucks herself. I just wondered why OP doesn't go do it.

good, because im creating such a community and starting to think it may be a waste of time because no one would come. but you telling me you would try to join reassures me.

I assumed it was just a long bar and I'm a leaf so I always think it's cold everywhere. I'd leave it outside to get cold, should loosen the bolt a bit due to shrinkage.

I'd say your best bet is to weld a nut to the exposed part of the bolt. I embeded a few choice vids for you on bolt removal.

Think welding a nut might work? Then unscrewing?

because he's fucking your wife
>was the joke

>starting to think it may be a waste of time because no one would come
And you're right. Know why?
>called "the club"
>everyone wore a uniform
>black boots with jeans/joggers
>everyone played vidya
>looked out for one another

Now read it again. Doesn't it sound like a retarded story for 10 year olds?

Jokes are funny; that wasn't a joke I do know why my wife fucks herself but I don't yet know why OP doesn't go fuck himself

Good luck! A little advice though, don't make too many rules, (especially about clothes) and don't take your rules too seriously. You'll just stress yourself out trying to control everyone and people won't like it. Remember the rule: be yourself, that means let others be themselves too.

Maybe you could have them take a test on their video game knowledge and love? You could test to see how much of a true gamer they are! That would be a cool club.

It would if my shop didn't have a shitty flux core welder. The piece of shit is from Canada so every single bolt is Frozen in place with rust and corrosion.

>Maybe you could have them take a test on their video game knowledge and love? You could test to see how much of a true gamer they are! That would be a cool club.
You really are a fatuous cunt

You are to ask your wife, directly, why I do not fuck myself. The you was me, no? Your answer will be: because I satisfy OP when you are at work honey, you then pay the bills and get pity sex once a year.

i wanna talk to a girl in my uni, but im kinda nervouse, i dont really talk to girls, do you have anny advice?

>You are to ask your wife, directly, why I do not fuck myself.
I asked her. She doesn't know why OP doesn't go fuck himself either.

>do you have anny advice?
Yes. Don't ask Sup Forums for advice. Shut down your computer and go outside.

By the way; you sound too stupid to be an undergraduate

stfu faggot, let the OP awnser

Yeah it looks pretty fucked. Can't you rent a portable TIG? Seems your options are quite limited to banging, grinding, scraping and poking at this point.

that was obviously a child, man

Stand up straight, put your shoulders back (but relax) walk up to her and say with a smile"

"Hi there, my name is ...., I just wanted to say that I really like you and wanted to know if you'd let me buy you lunch so we could get to know each other? Who knows, maybe a date could be down the road?"

Say this while smiling, being confident and above all: not giving a shit if she says no. There are other girls too.

Do something like that. Be yourself, be confident and again, above all, don't NEED her. Women are not that great, they are just people like you.

pic related: never tell women you know these things about them, never.

I am OP

appreciated, ill work on my tone and try the things you sed

How dare you waste dubs on a lie . . . I am OP.

>"Hi there, my name is ...., I just wanted to say that I really like you and wanted to know if you'd let me buy you lunch so we could get to know each other? Who knows, maybe a date could be down the road?"
So. No conversation? No seeking of any mutual interest. Just offer to buy them food in the hope that a free meal might increase the chances?

If you're OP, not only are you a 34 yo white male, you're probably still a virgin and living in your mother's basement

>balls and confidence
Seems like you are on the right track already. Good luck.

>that was obviously a child, man
Nice try, OP

That's what the lunch is for. Women care ALOT about resources. Offering to buy her lunch and get to know her is like her saying "can I get to know you while you feel my tits?" Women are what they are, as we are--that is all.

An no, I'm not a virgin because I fuck 's wife like DAILY. But apparently she hides it from him, meh, whatever.