do you hate women ?

They are nice to fuck.

Most of them yes.

i love good women

i hate cunts

Is she breaking her own neck?

I love women

I hate bitches, cunts, and feminazis

Yes. And someday I will get to repay them for what they have done to me, many times over.

Outside of having a wet hole to ejaculate in they are worthless, vile creatures.

nah, i love staring at them

>I hate bitches, cunts, and feminazis
So women?

Yes, women are vile. I want to hurt them. I want to take a cunt and beat her and decapitate her.

They can't control their emotions and create unstable environments. They're a weight financially on males. They provide very little value to society.

you must have had some bad luck

or a bad judge of character

yeah coz they dnt give sex for free. Their selection algorithm has become way more selective.

Nothing is better than a good, natural, feminine woman. For the other 99.998% of women, they're poison.

Only when they express opinions.

Damn, really makes me think.

Women in general? No. Women in my age group? By and large yes.

Daily reminder woman is a social construct. There is no different sex in human beings.

No. We're learning they're just not worth the hassle.

edgy

wisdom here.

Yes

woman are only breeding boxes and should be treated as such, the only reason i would ever marry is to provide a stable environment for potential children and have a loving wife, it's a part of life after all

I love women

no its not r9k here

Next Eliot Rogers right here folks. Do us all a favor and use good aim faggot.

turkroach edgercashun

and to be clear, good women are a rarity in the current year

>mfw i found one

No. I just haven't found the right one yet, Mom.

>cockroach
>calling me turkroach
so many keks were broken

No, I hate liberals, niggers, and feminists. A lot of women laugh at modern feminism, but plenty of them have been brainwashed by the Tumblr cult and it seems to only be getting worse. Only Trump can save us now

If I hurt and kill a woman I won't use a gun. I'll use a knife anf cut that bitch open and cut her bitch head off.

Everyone of them that is not related to me.

>Yes, women are vile. I want to hurt them. I want to take a cunt and beat her and decapitate her.
>They can't control their emotions

I like women, I just wouldn't want to own one.

I view women solely as a means of reproducing children and no, I'm not just trying to be an edgelord here.

I finished school just last year, the rate that girls change from being sweet qts to toxic whores between the ages of 16-18 is absolutely staggering. I dread to think what they'll be like at aged 30 with dried out ovaries and a decade long ride on the cock carousel.

If you want to know the true nature of women then look at the way french women whored themselves out to their nazi occupiers and japanese women to American GIs. They'll betray their own as soon as they think the grass will be greener with someone else. They canmt be trusted enough to form an emotional connection with. Any sane man who was grown up in the 21st century has to swallow a bitter red pill and come to terms with this.

The difference is I haven't done anything with my stupid emotional impulses. Cunts do stuff because of their feelings.

One ain't enough, go for the high score. Six is the number to beat.

I love women.

Pro women here

Loving women is great

I love womenn

Yes

No I am not a Muslim.

Day of retribution when?

im not white stay keked

Second this

only as they portray themselves on the internet. in real life they're usually fine

Women are not conscious beings. They don't have a real connection to rational thought. Try having an abstract conversation with a women, even a smart one. Either they make emotional arguments against you or they "feel" that they agree with you.

Even high IQ women who read philosophy are "drawn" to those philosophers because they're attracted to them, in a sense. Women are sexually aroused by certain thinkers and then accept their pleasing ideas. That's why so many women are existentialists who like Camus and very few are Aristotelians or Kantians

Woman are non-thinking animals completely driven by the libido. If they are sexually stimulated, they will agree with you/like you/want to be with you/understand you. If not, then no amount of rational argument will convince them of a logical conclusion, and no amount of effort will make them like you.

Woman have to be controlled, brainwashed through cultural propaganda, and monogamously distributed among men in order for society to function, persist, and survive.

>source: my girlfriend probably has a higher raw IQ than I do (she's majoring in computer science while I'm a humanities major) but she cannot genuinely internalize abstract ideas and debate them through reason. She either "gets" something or she doesn't. Even if I convince her, it isn't because she understands the argument; it's because she "sees my perspective." Every "intellectual" girl I've dated is exactly the same.

>BONUS: anyone who's ever dated anyone will probably recognize many of the phrases I've put in quotes as the hallmarks of female talking points

Kinda, yea.

>1 post by this ID

Nice IP faggot. Try harder

We love women here. We just can't fucking stand their stupid rhetoric.

No, but I am exasperated with how many act as though they are powerless victims when they enjoy many advantages and unacknowledged privileges

In real life you're distracted by their tits and ass so you're not actually listening to them. On the internet you just have their personality to go by, and it's an ugly thing user.

Kek

Men are controlled by libido also. Women use sex to manipulate men.

Additionally, women complain about the aggressiveness and brutality of men, but breed with those very men. Not to mention the total passive aggressive hate with shit tests for any lack of aggressiveness in a man. They aren't actually human beings, they are a means to reproduce stronger, more aggressive men. All the toxic feminist culture is really just a mechanism to weed out the betas and promote polygamy with Chads.

Women are women m8. All women are Sluts for the right man

i think you reinforced my point, in a way

No.

Even though women think/act like children they are still enjoyable to have as a companion, fuck, and nurture. I hate the single mother SJW cunts who have to put their "oops" on the tax payer for their hybrid child with no dad in the picture.

Somewhere along the line, I think my answer changed to yes.

I don't hate women. What I hate is that human existence is fundamentally limited by desire; as in, you're supposed to desire love, and sex, and money and security and all these things, even though nothing provides lasting satisfaction, you're either compelled to seek it out or you're punished by your own instincts for choosing NOT to seek it out via depression, anxiety, dissociation, etc. Sex (and by extension, women) is just a part of this terrible joke of a game

I know, chloroform is expensive

This.

i have a 1 liter bottle of it in my lab. shits potent as fuck

If I ever get to that point where I break like that I'll try my hardest. But it'll be serial killing not spree killing. Kill them individually you can savor it.

as a group: yes

individuals: no

That's why intellectual women is a meme. Women can only really superficially understand things, and some are very well smarter than most men in that they can "get it" faster, but they have no explorative thinking patterns which is why they don't think things through and are terrible at engineering.

I like women more than men. I find men extremely pitiful tbqh

I know exactly what you mean.

I've been using acid lately, which is great because when I'm tripping, I feel completely liberated from feelings of desire or the drive for validation and approval. Instead I view those impulses with a sort of bizarre sense curiosity since they don't make any sense. It's extremity freeing to think that way, if only I could acquire that mindset without using mind warping drugs.

>t.pic

Most women are trash but I don't hate all of them

Men HAVE libido also, but don't have to be controlled by it because we have abstract reason. Men can construct a system of internal logic and hold themselves accountable to it. Men have done this historically in the form of religion, philosophy, ideology, etc, which limit man's animal tendencies. The essence of masculinity historically has been this ability of man to bind himself to a higher standard.

Women can't do this. They can't even conceive of a higher standard not first conceived by men. Even the feminists fighting for "equality" or "justice" are fighting for ideals conceived by men. Women left to their own devices would not even be capable of proper speech, because it requires that they submit to the proper rules of grammar.

Woman have to be controlled for civilization to exist. The essence of femininity is animality. This is why all healthy civilizations fear the liberation of women and see something about them as sinister.

Many women are unhappy within male civilization, but now we're seeing the results of the female ideal: harem mating, dysgenics, invasion, tyranny, and degeneration into barbarism. Their unhappiness is worth it.

same

And you call us barbaric

That's a nice pic of yourself. Didn't need to see it though.

I AM women

you already do that

fuck off men only

Typical conversation between Indians.

WTF is this shit? Have you ever heard of ISIS? You'd fit right in

fuck off we dont want to kill infidel men and allah sucks

No. They are like little children that cant take care of themselves. I also love pussy.

Yup. Pretty much.

>no u
what a comeback

women are retarded but attractive

I'd say most women; but I also hate most men.

Not sure what that says about me.

I could kill them all but you all betas won't let me.

this desu

Cherish that user, use it on your paramour for a healthy sex life

>If you want to know the true nature of women then look at the way french women whored themselves out to their nazi occupiers and japanese women to American GIs
They were forced to by their country, dumbass...
>They'll betray their own as soon as they think the grass will be greener with someone else
You mean just like men? Haven't you ever wondered why yellow fever began decades or even centuries ago?
>emotional connection with
Who the fuck cares about this. Marriage should be a partnership towards common values and goals, not about having an emotional connection. If anything, that's what women marry for and then cheat on their husband because "he just doesn't GET me anymore!"

TL;DR: Kill yourself, dumbass.

Typical brit being humourless.

kool

My theory is that some men hate women because we are told that we are intellectually identical where as we are not.

I think a lot of fellas apply a masculine heuristic to a females actions and of course they make no sense and/or seem stupid.

So I think this leads to a lot of frustration for men and in time this frustration turns to bitterness and hatred

It really is, thanks. Requires an once more thought than le hat maymay for sure.

>mfw men invented everything

tits or gtfo

Why would I? Many of them are not niggers.

You're a misanthrope, like most of us here.

this post goes to show how retarded someone has to be to like women more than men.