Give me black magick spells preferably in Satan or Gods language. Tell me what they do too

Give me black magick spells preferably in Satan or Gods language. Tell me what they do too.

Other urls found in this thread:

musixmatch.com/es/letras/Gigatrón/Machocabrío
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they make grade 8 tolerable
now kill yourself

Call your blackest friend a nigger. Only then will you find the Magic you seek

Roses are red
Violets are blue
OP is a faggot
Abra-ca-fucking-dabra.

Study enochian.

Oobly foobly doobly poo
Say that three times in a mirror and it'll turn all black people into fried chicken

u hav too summen a succubus first

go to an airport and shout at the top of your lungs "I have a bomb"

Bump

Really?

what are we twelve years old?

do you believe in the god int eh sky story too?

shit

S T O P

This
Don't just fuck around with it though, it can seriously mess with your soul if done wrong.

this is prime Chaos Mageick, okay? don't be fucking around with this because it can come back to bite you. be warned.

1: create an Intent. something you want to do, like, "i want that asshole over there to fall over and break both arms"

2: write out your intent with all the letters overlapping - this creates a Sigil.

3: focus on the Sigil, while imagining your intent in detail. you have to see that asshole falling in such a way as to break both his arms. this creates a Servitor who will carry out your Intent.

4: burn the Sigil to release the Servitor.

5: this is the hard part - this is the part people skip over...

... you wait.

sometimes it takes years.

> that is the joke

why she piss on turtle :(

So basically it's bad handwriting, wishing and waiting for the random nature of the universe to randomly deliver something that is a close enough match to what you wanted - then pretending to take the credit?

rolling

This thread seems to be full of dubs.

Wind fire or water?

don't you mean Earth wind and fire?

>i remember

No it's wind.....also a light and dark too.

From a mobile game

science is like magic that isn't autistic... so.

There is no black magic, just will.
>but no power.

In nomine calimochum et pisto et clavum de cristum
mentes tuorum greña latadeatun
Jaqui en la veni, Creator, Kilemol, Acept Gultesnequn
In tea suprema gratia quae tu creasti barón rojum
Ego vos invoco, chivo loco et invocando vos conjuro
manifestate oscuro
Revélate magno Pater

>preferably in Satan or Gods language
Pray tell, what language is that?

Aramaic

musixmatch.com/es/letras/Gigatrón/Machocabrío

Gay

C++

I mean, you're missing a bit, but that's close

i remember ;)

A^2+B^2=C^2

This spell allows you to calculate the length of a missing side of a triangle

Anything related to magick tends to be full of odd coincidences

An old friend of mine actually paid in Bitcoins on some weird satanic site on the Deepweb, they told him to send whatever was owned by this person he wanted to curse (hair, clothes etc) and what he wanted to happen to her. Apparently she made his life a living hell so he thought why not see if it works and surely within 3 months her husband divorced her, she got robbed three times and broke har arm and leg in a car accident. That might be a coincidence but another woman who was her friend said she told her she started to have horrofic nightmares about how a really big snake that came after her.

Cover yourself in peanut butter and jelly, reach a state of gnosis, scream "I am a sandwich" while dancing and applying bread to yourself.

Then simply equate action to result, and poof, magick.

>said the trips wizard

I used to know a guy who could do shit like that, crazy good at fucking with people, but absolutley couldn't handle his own life, always poor as dirt.

Cool guy, strange guy - I think overseas broke something in him.

I was suicidally depressed once, threw my tarot deck in the air while askinf "what the fuck should I do with my life?" And caught the magician.

no spells work the way people think they do, it's more of a daily mental exercise or routine.

for example, burning gifts from a previous lover to get over grief from them leaving you, only with satanists they would wear black robes, hold ceremonial daggers but do nothing with them, and invoke Satan while the fire burns.

You have half an idea what you're talking about, but I doubt further than that.

black philip

If magick is real I'll get trips and will dedicate my life to its pursuit. Dubs and I'll consider it a possibility. Quads and I'll write "I am satans bitch" on my naked body and post photos, before dedicating my life to magick.

Said as a complete non-believer and skeptic.

Yep, didn't think so.

Magic is fake yout amerifat idiots.
Anons who see through your bullquack are truly superior.

was that before or after you sucked your dads cock?

Yeah I suppose it's easy to spot coincidences when you're on the constant look out for them to justify your beliefs.

Nice trips, but that's the nature of chance.

I am the king of wizards.

magic isn't real.

If Magick is real I'll get singles. Dubs and I will dedicate my life to it. Trips and it's not real.

Said as a complete non-believer.

I am the ultimate dubs wizatrd

fuck

WAO

Yeah you should have noticed that a quads was just on the verge of occuring.

>420

Give it 10 mins and you'll get 753166666

user has just used his magic to prove that magic can never exist.
What is this?

Of courae ;)

Yeah I had noticed that. but then again, I'm not a weed smoker - gave that up years ago.

בשם יאה אני קורא את החסד הנצחי שלו ואת העושר מקופת החיים.

Brings wealth. Only functional if in good favor of Yahuwah.

That sounds 300% edgy.
Magic isn't real, dude.

That's quads

Yes, because magical forces are a far more plausible reality than chance events.

There's 8 billion people on this planet, astounding chance events happen all the time, and seem like magic to those who experience them. They just forget that they're in a sample size of 8 billion.

Sure.

Neither is sleeping. And the government invented AIDS.

Yeah I can just see the emo fringe and smeared eye makeup.

Thanks for the validation, Rabbi user.

I wonder if the 666666 will occur in this thread. C'mon magicians, make it happen.

What, exactly is the difference between magical forces and chance events? Magic runs on synchronicity

My mom bought it for me

Chance events are entirely unrelated to the wishes and will of humans.

If i flip a coin wishing it to land heads up ten times in a row and eventually it does via the nature of probability, then I cannot take credit for it.

How is that hard to understand?

Magic is parlor tricks.
Magick is the reformation of certain happinstances based on individual willpower.
The results should be immediate, otherwise youre just lucky.

All of this stuff about levitation and burning people is Medieval horseshit. You can maybe make someone feel a bit peckish but thats the tops.

These people live, breathe and think in trash.
Don't try to understand them, user.

I mean, don't you find it massively arrogant to assume the universe gives a fuck about your wishes? As if you're somehow special.

Sometimes, coincidence has a sense of humor.

Work with a tarot deck long enough, and you'll notice they have, for lack of a better word, "personalities".

Not when you realise anyone else can do it given practice.

The universe only exists based on individual observation. (Schrodinger's Cat)

Somehow get to the countryside, once there ask someone to let you stay at their home for that night. Wait until everyone is asleep then proceed to repeat these words "shrek is love, shrek is life" 3 times as loud as you can and wait for results.

Thanks. Yeah I agree. Just every now and then the sheer stupidity and arrogance of it blows my mind and I can't begin to imagine how they even manage to survive in this world.

If I throw a dart ten times, hoping it'll lans on a board, and eventually it does, then can I take credit for it?

Ripping off faggots like you for money at bullshit magic shows

put your ass in a niggers rap joint's glory hole, and soon enough you'll feel the black magic

My grandfather was a famous Tarot reader here in the UK and taught me everything he knew. It didn't take long for me, as someone who likes to think, to realise it was a case of cold reading, warm reading and people willing to fill in the gaps.

The human mind loves to find patterns in chaos. That doesn't mean there are patterns, it's just what we are designed to do.

Magick is unfortunately, complete twaddle.

I leave off the k for the plebs.

Satan.

Um, how would someone who think it is entire wank be ripped off by these idiots?

I assume the universe gives as few fucks about me as it does anyone else

Ok magicians versus skeptics.

The prize, the 666666 sextuple.

But you assume you can magickally alter the universe with your mind. That is not assuming it gives no fucks about you, that's an arrogant assumption that you have special influence.

this ... so this
i know a little of human behavior, due to my line of work... and play tricks with the ladies, "reading" their hands, and using that to get them... people just listens what they want to hear...

I don't pretend that I have any influence in the objective, physical world beyond that my physical body as controlled by my mind can do.

Exactly. Even though it's complete bullshit it's golddust for getting into girls pants. They seem especially gullable to this kind of nonsense.

So your spells and magick do what exactly?

That sentence does not make any sense.

What makes that any less useful? I pick up my cards, do a reading, and it helps me unwind what is already in my mind.

So it's just psychology and has no influence on the world around you?

In which case, why not be more honest and call it psychology?

i get.

too soon. Plus you didn't mention if you're skeptic or magician.

Skeptic.

Influence the subjective perception of reality, and influence objective realuty through a subjectively percieving intermediary - i can't throw a rock without touching it, but i can get someone to move that rock.

What you're describing has another word. It's called "making a decision" or "thinking".

Magic isn't real.

OP you still here?