When is it k to rape a woman? I got that pic by dominating one on kik. She scared easy. Should I feel guilty?

When is it k to rape a woman? I got that pic by dominating one on kik. She scared easy. Should I feel guilty?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/16236/six-refugees-rape-uk-woman-and-then-police-let-jacob-airey
google.com/amp/amp.nationalreview.com/article/445169/swedens-rape-problem-truth-more-complicated-narrative
dailywire.com/news/14812/muslim-sweden-gets-40-hours-community-service-joseph-curl
infowars.com/muslim-avoids-jail-for-anally-raping-teen-because-he-couldnt-understand-no/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kik?

Yeah kik. Want it?

Kik

KEK stop stealing glory u fucking lier, i did it.

Also OP, i think she removed her kik. me and fellas tried typing to her, he couldn't find her with another acc

lol i have her kik. She sent me the pic when i.. u know. Ashleyq20244

svennebanan

kek, inte ens hel svensk.
>inb4 babbe
>inb4 blatte

let's spread that kik bro dat bitch

> equating dominance with rape
Fucking beta.

In Europe it's ok if your muslim

Kik

No it fucking isn't

>let's spread that kik bro
fucking beta bitch, do it yourself and be a alpha like me.

Ashleyq20244

>dailywire.com/news/16236/six-refugees-rape-uk-woman-and-then-police-let-jacob-airey
>google.com/amp/amp.nationalreview.com/article/445169/swedens-rape-problem-truth-more-complicated-narrative
>dailywire.com/news/14812/muslim-sweden-gets-40-hours-community-service-joseph-curl
>infowars.com/muslim-avoids-jail-for-anally-raping-teen-because-he-couldnt-understand-no/
I don't feel like doing more of your research for you.

Tusi doesn't mean it's allowed just that the system is messed up

The rare time it's punished, the punishment is so lax, that one could argue the risk is worth the reward, meaning it is essentially allowed.

Making a generalization and then linking to anecdotes and infowars.com lmao

user
dis guy got a point

Drick piss blattesmuts

When u want d sexy bitch but she says no

More pics?

Hottttttt