So this shit is posted all over my school

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''art''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' that is supposed to cover a social justice issue.

Dindu nuffin

I've seen better art in /vp/'s cringe threads.

what are you in fourth grade? or are all leafs fucked in the head cause of the lead in the syrup?

How fucking old are you?

It's my old high school, visited, sad what it's become.

Nigga are you in primary school?

>high school
>Leafs in charge of painting

>'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''art''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' that is supposed to cover a social justice issue

Maybe you should cover it

Is a nigger feeding him cars?

Trying to get us while we're young, OP. Source: my school's anti-war / hate wall.

I remember my high school had a wall with small flags of every nation in the world next to a large American one to celebrate our diversity. That was perfectly fine, but I kinda wonder what's happened since I've left.

Actually, the cafeteria in my school has a line up of a bunch of flags starting with the American one, but no Canadian one.

you go to an elementary school?

>high school

Jesus fucking Christ Canada

Here's a picture I took at an exhibition for final year high school students a month ago

High school ends in grade 11 in Quebec (which is where I'm from), those pictures I believe were made by 9th or 10th graders.

Also, Australia being based as always and not having cucked up shit laying around their schools.

>I didn't even do nothing

Uhhh wouldn't go that far. This is on the outside of the TAFE building in the city here.

High school?
These are kindergarten and elementary school tier.
My 7 year cousin could do better with a little guiding.

Disgusting.
Why don't you and a couple of right winged cunts clean it up?

I usually do my part and tear down leftist shit I see whenever I see it but there's faggots like this guy Peter Drew putting up his shitty "art" everywhere. This one in the pic is his latest shit.

Good job then cunt.
This doesn't even make sense, but it's not surprising, it's lefty "art".
Truely disgusting how message is regarded as art nowadays.
"Fuck Trump" written on a wall with terrible handwriting = dude art lmao wow so brave.

Please tell me you go to an elementary school, no one over 12 who draws like that should be encouraged to draw anything, ever. Also what is up with the one under the shelf in the center, the one that says "stop the violence" and some other shit in yellow I can't quite make out. Is the black guy feeding the white guy cars, or what is going on in that picture?

Also, kek at "demilitarize the police". Actually says I dindu nuffin.

I remember this kind of bullshit from when I was in school, granted it wasn't quite this extreme, but it was the same basic kind of "embrace diversity" bullshit. Let these kids get out in the world and spend some time around actual shitskins, they'll learn the error of their ways real quick. I had bluepill public schools nonsense drilled into me for 12 years; living in a black majority neighborhood for one summer was enough to set me straight.

>equality
>Right below that is a drawing of a nigger punching a white guy and the kid begging for the violence to end

Hilarious.

>stop the violence
>shows a nigger knocking out some white guy

Violence is privilege + power

Holy shit that wage gap one at the bottom center

>I didn't even do nothing
Meme magic strikes again?

>1 billion niggers
>25 million white Canadians
We are an endangered species, also this episode of border security Australia made me angry they let this Syrian in with steroids and issued him a warning and took the steroids away

Why are they showing Australian shows in Canada?

Also I haven't watched TV for at least a decade now.

What do they mean by this?

We have miss fishers mysteries, they play the kiwis border patrol show here too I guess it's just really popular it's on for like 5 hours straight.

I'm from BC. Apparently my high school introduced a social justice class the year I graduated.

One thing I can say is that the high concentration of tumblr SJWs produced a small cadre of elite shitlords.

i really dont get this one

>i didnt even do nothing
HOLY SHIT Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Really? have you guys been cucked since even before prime minister dude weed?

>i didnt even do nothing

RARE
A
R
E

I think it means don't drink and drive?

No, I graduated high school in 2012 we never did any diversity shit.
In art we had none of this crap, we just made clay sculptures or painted landscapes and drew portraits.
Even the holocaust was glossed over in history and instead we just talked about how Canada own world war 2

so nigger DID do something?

they obviously don't into english

Yeah, I had a really based history teacher who clearly didn't care about the holocaust and would rather discuss tactics. My eternal respect to Mr. Y.

SALUT MON FRÈRE
calisse que c'est laid tabarnak nous dans l'école du coin ya du très bel art le gros

Thats more like it lmfao. what province? i've heard Ontario is pretty bad especially Toronto.

Ours was really, really pro Anglo I remember when someone asked about the red ensign he spent the next hour complaining about the flag change and how we betrayed Britain and turned into America.

What? Do you go to a school in the York region of Ontario?

FUCK OFF WERE FULL!

I don't know I live in Toronto, but I lived in a rich white area we had the one token nigger who always said poetry for black history month and all the white kids would do some African dance. None of the teachers were coloured except one chink English teacher who honestly has perfect English without an accent

>mfw

Oh and I remember one year we did hairspray for the school musical because we had no niggers in our school it was just white people playing the niggers. There was no black face though

Diversity was promoted all of my grade school years.

Pic related was under our last prime minister.

a fair message if so

That just seems odd. Why not pick a piece that isn't a 100% nigger play unless you're at least going to do blackface for it?

That is shitty what public education has become. It is more about feelings and feeling sorry for the other while feeling bad about being white. It should be based entirely off of science/math/logic/communication and solid skills that will get you through life. Teaching history, when it is either not true, or the whole story is bullshit, just creates more white guilt. Civics, what is that, BS!

I don't know but I thought it was funny, the problem kids in my school were the Albanians they always got into fights with each other

That's fairly impressive, thought he broke his ankle for a second. Still looks like a faggot, though.

That one was pro letting refugees in.

say what you will of faggots but at least they put effort into their degeneracy

Yeah, I have no idea what it's like now I don't know anyone in school but I bet it's bad. I remember in elementary school we had to do an assignment on why we love Canada and I wanted to be edgy and told the teacher I didn't like Canada and I got detention because "Canada is the greatest country in the world".

Even the Catholic school system is pretty bad

My school was 95% white and 5% hispanic and all they pushed in religion class was white and Catholic guilt.
Shit like "we must atone for the Reconquista and Inqusition" were pushed daily

A lot of social studies class was muh native oppression, but the teacher were surprisingly okay with me having conservative viewpoints

Oh yea I forgot this place was French, all I see is Arabic. Welcome to Montreal.

Catholicism is built entirely around guilt though

This is from an arts festival held at the local community college. Highschools from all over the county came and exhibited their art.

I live near a catholic elementary school, it's like a zoo I walked by once during recess and all I saw was 50 niglets running around screaming. I don't have any niggers in my area where do they come from?

>just want a modest, no bullshit animation degree
>tfw im going to have to deal with this level of SJW faggotry for the next four years of my life

You should start a libertarian pro gun club in your school that teaches how firearms can protect yourself. Because of guns, I've gone from Obama to Paul over night.

I've driven by schools where there is LITERALLY nothing but niggers. Not a SINGLE white, possibly a few mudslimes.

The only ones that really stood out as leftist I guess

HAHAHA I wish I had my yearbook so I can show some of the art my school did the art students at my school were actually really good, there was one dude who painted amazing landscapes they look really professional. I think I was lucky with my school, it seems like a lot of you guys had issues with yours

>My school
I was visiting, it's my old high school

Yeah stop the violence
#KILLWHITEY

When I sit on my balcony having breakfast all I see is hundreds of white kids in their uniforms walking to school. I'm afraid this will one day end though since it's Toronto and I know eventually the shit skins will move here

hey, at the end of the day you'll be the one with a job instead of just having done bullshit

I homeschool my kid. My kid is 6 years old and knows more than the average little shit head that goes to public school. Kids don't even know their times tables and my kiddo knows who was Americas first elected president and first unelected president and can name all the states and capitals.

Future kids are going to be dumb as all fuck.

Black guy is feeding white guy cars.
Its an art piece about ending starvation.
Glad i could help.

I remember a Catholic highschool in my city would bus in "low income youths" from around the city to their school.
The school was a shithole, of course.

Thankfully my highschool's principal was old school and would kick you out if you stopped doing work. That's how we got the 95% white / 5 % hispanic distribution. We'd get a few nigs every september, but by Christmas break they'd get kicked out

Buy a bucket of paint. Paint over all of it. Problem solved. Tell them it was an art piece about censorship or something. What are they doing to do?

Get fucked abo cunt.

It's just, usually there's like that one or two whites kids in the really bad places, what I saw was homogeneously African. Could not believe my eyes, welcome to Montreal.

> dem drawings
Are you in middle school?

Talk to friends or teachers and how impoverished they are of their rights for self defense. You mean that you want her to get gang raped? You mean you want him to get gay bashed? You mean you want to let evil KKK Neo-Nazis kill the blacks? Why dint you give them their guns and CCW Permits and all the other things!

Do that to the teachers and even see i you could start a school marksmanship team as well.

They baby the kids a lot now, I remember visiting my old high school after I graduated and saw some old teachers everyone was texting apparently that's allowed in class now.
My teacher was complaining about how the kids get away with everything now.
I remember in grade 1 this kid pissed his pants in class and my teacher was asking him if he's a baby and he needs to grow up.

>I homeschool my kid.
Sounds like a good idea. I always wonder what the social impact will be on home schooled kids, will they be able interact with peers at any stage of life easily?

Nah you'll be fine. Over here animation is grouped with design rather than art. I'm doing an arts degree and the SJW shit is focused mainly in photography and the theory shit. Nothing that requires actual talent.

Give them free reign outside of your house. Shove them out there and see if you could have play dates early in life with your kid and your friends kids.

>that's fine
and that's what the students today would say about their art.

Kek exact same situation in my school. All the shitskins hated it because it was really strict. If you're in the hallway when the anthem was playing and the teacher or principal caught you talking you're sent to the office.
Your marks falling too low? You get kicked out and have to go to one of the shitty schools outside the white neighbourhood.
You missed too many classes? Kicked out
It was great.
The catholic schools around me are always filled with shitskins but the Anglican schools always have cute white girls, especially the boarders

Tear it down, and leave a not pretending to be an offended black student. You don't even need to explain why.

>Filled with shitskins
So not a single white in sight?
Also they probably were a mix of like browns, blacks, asians ect.
I saw exclusively blacks.

I think i'm more pissed that he isn't doing any actual dance than anything. Can i flail about on the floor and receive praise for it too?

Yeah, lots of Filipinos, maybe a couple of niggers.
That's crazy, I never really see a lot of niggers sometimes a lone negro will wander into my area

I was home schooled, played sports and joined some random clubs. Made friends that way. Doing the same with my kid, I take him to the park and let him play. Been showing him things of interest to get him into a club so he doesn't become a NEET in his teenage years.

If you don't put in effort in the beginning they will become those stereotypical socially awkward kids. Public schools are the worst thing you can do to your children. I'm about to introduce him to WW1 and WW2. But I'm going to focus on the after effects of WW1 in Germany's point of view. You'd be surprised how many people don't know why the Nazi came into power. My kid loves history as much as I do so I can't wait.

Another great thing about home school is that you teach him, not the government or the liberals. The fact that I can take him to a store and give him little life lessons and tibet facts is so rewarding. Seeing his face light up when he discovers something new is the best feeling a parent can ever feel. I recommend it.

A black student would never leave a note after a random act of violence. They'd see right through it.

I see mostly niggers and mudslimes, then whites then asians. But that's just my area.

Montreal has a lot of niggers and Muslims though right?
There's not really much of them here, mostly Asians and Filipinos they probably make up like half our minorities

Yea TONS here.
You guys have you're fair share of them too (Jane and Finch, Rexdale, Ajax, Brampton)

I'm surprised at how much they actually resemble things

Most of the "art" I see around my college is just colourful smears with the message on a note beneath it

Burn it all

And he's going to be the next Conservative party leader, as well.