US Government is auctioning a small town

Anyone here want to help start a Sup Forumsville?
gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucdsclnk?sl=PEACH416004001

However, there are some catches:

This used to be a part of a NSA listening post, but the agency decided to trim off some fat last year, which brings us to this auction. Obviously not the place for you if you're extremely paranoid about that stuff.

It's also in an area where radio signals are strictly regulated in order to minimize interference to the aforementioned facility, as well as a nearby radio telescope. That means no mobile phones, wi-fi, transmitters, you get the idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@38.5111629,-79.3215755,3a,75y,290.13h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1swiTJ1u1bfJwhsNdTzRt30w!2e0!7i3328!8i1664
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Radio_Quiet_Zone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_Grove_Station
nationalreview.com/article/377369/unburied-truth-about-jim-jones-j-delgado
gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucitsrh/?sl=BOSTN115014001
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
zillow.com/homedetails/2941-Monterey-St-Detroit-MI-48206/88781898_zpid/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Curious bump

> used to be

>80 single-family homes
>3-story building with 53 suites
>its own fire station
>fully gated community
>starting bid one million dollars
>zero bidders so far

This could really become a Sup Forums paradse if people pooled their money and resources.

> That means no mobile phones, wi-fi, transmitters, you get the idea.
>part of a NSA listening post

no

Yes, yes, alt-right basement dwellers: concentrate in one spot. We'll pay for your gas and ensure you get time off work. Please make the Bureau's job easier.

>what are landlines
>what are cable modems

Come on, man. 80 houses for a million bucks? That's a steal. If I was some wealthy trust-fund baby I would consider buying it.

Pic related would be the results of a Sup Forumstown.

Where is the stuff about NSA and no WiFi?

Only if Trump loses.

A Sup Forums settlement could be neat if the proposed places weren't always retarded shit like a nigger-infested desert or an NSA observation post

the kikes would poison the well

>Implying there won't be official taste testers
Come on we're not stupid.

>80 houses
That would mean 80 individuals would have to come up with the money. Each person would have to fork over $125,000.

Thats if no one else bids.

The facility, estimated to have a value upward of $200 million, had previously been offered to the West Virginia Department of Corrections for conversion into a women's prison, but Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin rejected it, citing the cost.

I am. Looks cool but I wouldn't want to worry about having to start a town and be the sole landowner and have the politics get away from me.

Well two people per house means $62,500 each.

>80 x 125,000 = one million

Try again, friend. It would only be $12,500 per house, which is cheaper than most cars.

It would be an autism singularity.

China will end up buying it.

>no cell phones or wifi
>no easy, instant access to trump memes
Nope.

Don't worry, I'll be your minister of propaganda. We will shape paradise in our image.

Richfag here is the starting bid really only a million? i might have to get in on this

Calculated wrong. This is doable.

cue threads about this shitty town for the next 2 months with nothing but idea guys until it eventually stops being talked about with nothing being done. Just like the last Sup Forums Island, village, colony, etc. that pops up every few months

This reminds me of some fuckin creepy ass shit like harmony lane from fallout 3 or something..

>Buy town
>Rent to only Ackbars
>Create my own religion and convince them to follow me
>Profit?

I've been up to the radio observatory there before. It's a fairly nice place. Also, who else here /WV/?

Do we have people wanting to start businesses in (red)pillburg? what the fuck are you going to do for jobs?

google.com/maps/@38.5111629,-79.3215755,3a,75y,290.13h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1swiTJ1u1bfJwhsNdTzRt30w!2e0!7i3328!8i1664

ONLY, if we agree to turn it into a libertarian paradise.

Our main export will be hatred.

If im not already on a list of people to-be-imprisoned, i will be the day after i move in

Problem is it wont sell for 1 million
My guess is reserve is around 50 million

I would buy it for one million cash right now. I have the funds

>no mobile phones, wi-fi, transmitters, etc.
This just means the media can't easily report on anything happening there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Radio_Quiet_Zone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_Grove_Station

Like someone else mentioned, landlines and cable wouldn't be a problem. Nor would passive antennas or satellite dishes if you wanted non-cable TV service.

Okay guys what about women?

Is that sold by the pound or gallon?

Jim Jones was a Communist.

>Yet the Jonestown massacre itself is only dimly known to contemporary Americans, and the details of the event are often ignored by news and academia. It is, after all, an inconvenient story, in which a Communist community, led by a committed Marxist and ’60s Bay Area radical, came to a horrifying end. Following the mass suicide, the mainstream media spun the story into one of religious fanaticism rather than leftist fanaticism. Had a right-winger persuaded followers to join him in retreating from society and building their own enclave, then held them prisoner and ultimately persuaded or forced them to take their own lives in some sort of revolutionary act, Jonestown would be taught more widely in schools than Abe Lincoln. Instead, when Jonestown is addressed, the Marxism of the People’s Temple is whitewashed and the story is packaged as one of a religious cult gone awry, or as a warning against the perils of organized religion. This deliberate obfuscation happened immediately. As a contemporaneous (1978) Accuracy in Media report made clear, “The ideology of Jonestown was communism, not Christianity, but the media have obscured rather than explained that fact.” AIM explained, “Our media have concealed, misrepresented, or downplayed the key element in the philosophy of Jim Jones,” rightly noting that Jones was, contrary to the misleading media reports, “a long-time dedicated Marxist communist who admired totalitarian communist dictatorships such as the Soviet Union and Cuba so much that he built one of his own in Guyana.” Even weeks after the event, AIM found there was not a single article in the mainstream press that delved into Jones’s Marxist beliefs and connections. Instead, despite his views and his well-known admiration for Castro’s Cuba and the Soviet Union, reporters went out of their way to avoid labeling Jones a Communist.

nationalreview.com/article/377369/unburied-truth-about-jim-jones-j-delgado

Supposedly the Namibia thing got some large donors. That said, most of these threads are just wishful thinking and daydreaming.

We could just sit around and talk to each other for fun :)

Thats what /lgb/ has been training their whole lives for

The Namibia thing came out of nowhere and claimed to have large donors since the first thread. He was just fishing for Sup Forums donations by making them think it was going to happen

It runs through a system of pipes like water.

We sell dank memes. We sell rare pepes to the nearby NSA base.

Im wondering if we would make a monopoly utility.

Supposedly there was stuff on Cripchan but I agree that he was probably trying to steal money from autistic polacks wanting to cosplay as Apartheid Boers.

How old are the structures?

I want to do 50's stuff.

>It's a U.S. government sells an innocuous town to Americans to secretly use them as guinea pigs for biological/bacterial delivery systems episode

Set aside some of the houses for tourists. Promote the place as an easy way to escape the pressures of the modern world and just relax.

Some richy should try to buy the land and if we can't turn it into Sup Forumsand, sell it for a profit. Don't let your dreams be dreams.

This. Literally just a honeypot.

Hey I heard that they moved the chats to a private server, I have been looking for information ALL day. Don't be so quick to dismiss, does anyone have information?

poorfag here. you mother fucker. you part kike

They sell a church too.

We can begin the Church of Kek.

gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucitsrh/?sl=BOSTN115014001

Alternatively

>1,000,000

I'd buy a house, not the fucking town.

Assholes.

>what are easily disrupted communications goy

ftfy*

this the place is huge, its an old navy base.

a town with no cell phones, I am ok with this.

There is no closing time for the auction.

I'd bid right now, but I don't want $100,000 to be stuck in limbo where they ultimately reject it since $1 million is a steal for a navy base.

nigga you dont have $1 million, and even if you did, how the fuck are you going to find anyone to buy it off you?

Populate the town with fuccbois

Wouldn't sell it. I have family abroad who would want to live there.

>Prophet*

From the pictures, it looks like all electrical & communications wiring is underground, no worries about a storm knocking out a telephone pole.

Also looks like they would allow CB radio in the area to some extent, so the town wouldn't be completely isolated if things were cut off.

Prophet*
I got you senpai.

You can buy houses in Detroit for $1000.
How is this a good deal again?

>"$1000"
But it's in niggertroit and connected to tens of thousands in back taxes.

whooooaaaaHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH

It's been taken care of up until the past couple of years, and comes with a good amount of fairly new non-residential buildings that would make for good business & municipal locations.

Speaking of utopias; what happened to that craze billionaire that said he was going to build a large utopia city in the middle of the ocean? I think it was supposed to be something like MGS5's base.

Detroit is only a good deal if you buy out the neighborhood and set up a gated community, otherwise it's a war zone.

Is it this?

You can literally buy houses there for $1 but it is still Detroit.

It really makes you think...

Nah, he was going to build something like pic but much bigger.

So.....if I buy this it's a privately owned entity right? I can institute a no nigger/jew policy?

Someone needs to open a paypal, and get anons to pay and donate for Sup Forumsand.

This is my question. Can the FHA / HUD, force muh diversity in 10 years or whatever?

It would still be under US law, so I don't know. But racism isn't illegal, and niggers can be scared easily.

Can you even buy "land" in international waters?
Sounds like a pipe dream.

Still subject to US law, so that means anti-discrimination laws are in effect.

wowee

Pretty sure that if I was the Head of Housing and Development, that I'd just accept European whites and reject niggers and Jews. I'd institute a credit rating minimum of 700. Virtually zero niggers would qualify, and I'd force all buyers to finance their houses at 5.5% interest, so no jJews would even apply.

No, that is Sealand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand

Guys this is an awesome chance

All Sup Forums members should move here

#redpill friendly

>-1 sqft

So what am I buying here?

These houses still have their copper wire intact.

It worked for these guys en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

The vacant land.

>-1 sqft

TRANSCENDING SPACE AND TIME

WE

Even this vacant lot listed the size.

zillow.com/homedetails/2941-Monterey-St-Detroit-MI-48206/88781898_zpid/

So how we gonna raise money for it?

How much would it cost to just buy out the city of Detroit?

WUZ

You guys REALLY don't want to move to WV.

source: West Virginian

NEGATIVE SINGULARITY

more than this