Help Sup Forums, i'm conflicted

Help Sup Forums, i'm conflicted

At my chem lab at my Uni, I just recently met one of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen in my entire life, and I wish I was kidding. She's 100% my type and completely out of my league. She's one of the few people i've ever seen that I would put at a 10/10.

My issue here is, she doesn't speak english fully. She moved here from Romania a few months ago, and her english is a little broken but she can understand it and talk it in basic ways.

If i were to ask her out, would it be too much to have to deal with the language barrier?

The language of the penis knows no bounds.

learn romanian dumbass

It's not really hard to understand "no way you creep"

So I wouldn't worry about the language barrier OP

dont do it. she is out of your league. you will get disappointed. dont get your heart broken again,user.

10/10. Can't handle broken english.

gtfo fag

if she did indeed move here permanently then her English will get better over time, go for it

i wonder how life was in Wisconsin during the 1970's

Go for it. Learn basic romanian to impress her after a while from her

Stop being such a fucking pussy. Ask her out or you will forever regret it. If she says no, you're not any worse off than you are now, and you can take comfort in the fact that you tried.

Next time you see her, just fucking tell her that you want to take her out to dinner.

Omw to ask her out now, thanks Sup Forums

Good luck, Sup Forumsro
Send nudes.

You might as well at least try, you don't want a "what if" hanging over you for a long ass time.
Language barriers can be overcome slowly, both people just need to put in time to learn the other's language.

Im proud of you, user

Tell her "vreau sa ma sugi ca un aspirator"
It means "Hello"

Well think like this Sup Forums, everyone has "the one that got away" and this is yours.

I'm proud of you son
God speed

We're getting coffee over the weekend, kept my cool. Pockets brimming with spaghetti anons, I went in confidently and expecting a no.

Will send bobs when achieved.

Holy shit, see, user? Proud of you, mate. Keep us updated, i actually would love to see how this goes

Will post updates on friday.

I'll post the same picture so yall know.

you realize her english can only get better right? especially if she can talk to someone everyday to practice.

You've just unlocked the method for asking girls out. Confidence without over-investing. Most will say no, and it's no big deal. Plenty more to ask.

Now when you go out, just be yourself, keep up conversation by asking lots of questions about her and LISTENING to her answers. Don't be clingy. Be confident, compliment her, let her know you're interested in dating her. Keep it in the context of dating for a relationship, or you'll end up friendzoned.

I'll be there, rootin for ya user

gratz user

OP samefagging like a little bitch

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

nah son, that cozy pic is mine, I've been keeping an eye on this thread

I've dated internationals and you can't just expect someone's english to get better. Some people are just better at acquiring other languages than others. Some don't give a shit and won't bother. On the other hand, you may find that you can or cannot deal with an individual's particular brand of broken english. And on top of it all, how well you two get on, get off, etc also factors in to whether or not things can work and for how long.

user, the whole point of dating is to find out. Do it.

This

I'm trilingual myself, Spanish speaker first.

Hard as fuck to learn new languages, and even then they seem to come easier to me than to most of my bilingual friends

gj

tbh at this point nobody speaks properly *any* language, not even natives, so why do you care if her english is not the best? objective of communication is understanding each other, if you can achieve that you are all good

Whats the 3rd language?

You in Vincennes? We got a 10/10 Romanian girl who does chemistry classes. She's tall though. Like over 6'5". But being tall doesn't mean she's big. Proportions are fucking perfect