Yo i met a girl that has a bf and i fucked her

Yo i met a girl that has a bf and i fucked her
shes confused about what to do

how do give her a ultimatum without fucking up?

Other urls found in this thread:

redtube.com/1645195
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

was in the same situation, said something along the lines " I dont really care, the decision is up to you, but i wont wait forever" and she was mine

Just be careful. Never be sure she's yours I feel you stole her. Soemtimes it works, overwhelming amount of the time it doesn't. Then again most relationships don't last, just dot be yourself too invested and hurt. Don't convince yourself she would ever do it to you. Good luck

thats a good one any other ideas?

I suppose you can always smooth talk her into doubting her relationship to him and sweetening the prospect of a relationship with you. Like use the fact that she fucked you to hint that obviously she's looking for something better/different. Gauge how much she likes this other guy and work with it. Does she still sorta like him and doesn't want to hurt his feelings? Insinuate that it would be an inevitability that she'd hurt him deeply if she's sleeping around at this point and it'd be better for him to break it off clean or something.

I dunno, be dynamic nigga

If she fucked you whilst seeing someone else, she'll fuck someone else whilst seeing you, that you can be sure of.

Let it go. She cheated on her boyfriend, which means she's the cheating type. You cannot fix such a severe character flaw. Eventually she will end up cheating on you. Even if she doesn't, you know what she's capable of so you will never be able to completely trust her. The relationship is doomed. She's a cheating whore.

And actually, you're a piece of shit for knowingly participating in the betrayal of another person. Fuck you. Maybe you deserve each other.

>how do give her a ultimatum without fucking up?

You don’t. You give her that good dick again and make sure she’s still getting that oxytocin rush from you and she’ll choose you.

What is the sauce of that gif? Holy fuck balls that's hot

You don't want to be fucking someone who cheats on her boyfriend. Only bitches do that, real women at least break up before getting fucked by another dude

this. use her body, but don't do more than that.

sauce?

I don't see him doing any wrong.
It's the girls fault. If he wouldn't have fucked her, some other guy would have at some point.
If he'd cont using her until he has enough of her and then tell her BF, her BF is surely better off alone and he would have done that guy a favor. And the bitch gets what she deserves.

ryan madison creampies in almost all of his vids lol

i did that she just texted:
"If i decide myself for him do you leave my life?"
"i dont want that"
"I want to contiune the way it is right now"

this 100%. you have no reason to keep a cheater. you have no reason to trust a cheater. she was a good lay. leave it at that.

besides if she cheated on him you don't think she'd cheat on you?

plus cheating increases the likelihood of getting an STD. tread carefully.

i would inform her bf (anonymously) and convince him that the best thing to do is to leave her. you sweet talk her for a while and once they break up she'll want to have you for emotional support. fuck the shit out of her until you get tired of her and then get rid of her.

just cover your ass, bro. girls come up with false rape accusations all the time. happened to me in high school but nothing came of it. I got off lucky.

Lol people are so cuck like they honestly think they are so much better then the last boyfriend that it’s gonna last. Let me tell you that’s not happening if any thing she’s done this before to the guy. You should tell the dude and let a whore be known as a whore.

she wants to have her cake and eat it too. she wants to cuck her bf (beta in this situation) but get dicked down from the alpha (you).

she's a cum dumpster dude. don't think that she's worth it for even a second.

tell the bf you're fucking her. show him the text messages. apologize: sorry bro but if it was me in your situation I'd want someone to tell me. or do it anonymously through a troll Facebook account or something.

either way don't think she'll ever amount to more than being a whore. she's FUCKMEAT. plain and simple.

Your gonna really hate it op if you get her knocked up m. Then she leaves you and gets child support and no girl wants to date or fuck a single dad.

I am aiming for sex only right now
sadly somebody told her bf everything already
she was close to breaking up with him for me

Let me ask you something:

How do you know you're the only dude she's fucking behind her boyfriends back?

Maybe she's also fucking someone behind YOUR back AND his back. If she can do it to him, why not you too? Have more self respect and tell this cunt it's been real but you're out. You have more in common with her boyfriend at this point than you do with her, and you don't even realize it. Don't let women like this perpetuate this kind of behavior. You can stop it.

Think about it.

strong point here

take heed

If she'll cheat with you she'll cheat on you. Don't bother with her. Fuck her til you can't then get out.

Don't give her an ultimatum. Just fuck her again if she's up for it, but don't give her a commitment or try to be her bf.

Don't be a dumbass. Just keep doing it the lewd way

Wait you want to date her? Why? You already know she cheats. You think youre so good in the sack shes going to stop doing this? Thats probably whay her bf thinks right now.

fuck her and leave

Get her to leave her be for you, then ditch her, once a cheat always a cheat

sounds easier than it is

OP here

can i somehow trigger her boyfriend so they get into a fight? i want to fuck that pussy

whats her first name

Whenever she tries I get into it just laugh it off and fuck her again.

Don’t try to rationalize it with her make her know you don’t give a single shit about her “boyfriend”. He is such a nothinngnthreat to you that it isn’t even worth your time.

Girls love that kind of attitude

Tell her boyfriend, don't be a fucking nigger. Lmao. You are dragging the human race down with your whore apologist attitude.

op said that her bf knows already you faggot

THIS IS NOT YOUR DESCISION

It is entirely up to her. you should not descide what happens to their relationship you fucking dick, have some decency and be ashamed of what you did.

she cheated on him and she will cheat on you

Does she let you slap your cock on her face?

yep also she likes to get choked and spanked

this

Nice even more points if she is willing to take your cock deep in her mouth.

Everyone tells you once a cheater always a cheater but it may not be true.

Has she ever talked about why she would leave her bf?

she didnt feel loved by him since we started studying + as everything had been leaked she thought about breaking up with him for me

How long have they dated? Sounds like he got comfortable and maybe stopped showing a bit of affection. He may very well still love her. He could confess that and she might be willing to go right back to him.

I really want todo this to my gf but she hates my feet.

Why do you want to be serious with a girl who will cheat on her boyfriend? In 6~12 months that boyfriend will be you.

He didn't do anything wrong, she did.

If she cheated on her boyfriend, she will also cheat on you. Fuck her while you can. Leave as soon as she starts causing too much drama.

>if he hadn't murdered that woman, someone else would have eventually
Seriously how fucking stupid are you?

You don't. You either keep fucking her and cucking him, or you fuck off. Don't date women like this because they'll do the exact same thing to you. I've been in this same boat. Fucked some girl who was engaged. She dumped the fiance (of 2 years) and got with me. A few months later I caught her cheating on me with some korean dude.

Just keep fucking her and keep it strictly platonic.

she the one in position to give ultimatum
you a side bitch
but have hope
if youre patient and submissive
you can flip it
then the dynamic may change
but tbh you dont sound like you have the confidence

She cheats on her bf, you become her bf, she cheats on you with somebody else. She's a bitch, just fuck her and don't start a relationship with her

>Just keep fucking her and keep it strictly platonic
kek'd, you are so gonna get done for harrassment or rape

Your honestly better off keeping the fwb. Also try and hold the power. You need to get her to let you take pics of her sucking your cock. You need to share those images with us.

for a year

dude be a bro and tell her boyfriend BROS ALWAYS BEFORE HOES ! maybe you'll make a new friend in the process.

I've been in this boat before. She won't choose either of you, she'll be with her faithful man who can't fuck her right yet keep stringing you along cuz your dick game is on point and she loves the attention. If that's what you want of you two, to have a fuck buddy dynamic, then you win. But if you EVER begin to want anything more such as a relationship with her, she will string you along and use you for your attention making you think you have a chance. But in the end you won't and she'll choose the man she's already with because that's the more 'comfortable' route.

I guess then you can choose if you want to tell the guy or not just to fuck her over like she will inevitably fuck you over.. But that's all you buddy.

I didn't mean platonic, but the opposite. Keep it sexual but don't get feelings for the bitch.

If she cheated on her boyfriend she will cheat on you. Just bang her and don't get into a relationship you tard.

>BROS ALWAYS BEFORE HOES !
Faggot retard dumbass child.

This is too true, got out of this situation myself a couple of weeks ago. Lasted two years on/off. Bitch was a waste of fucking time and feels

yes you are correct

About you being a faggot retard dumbass child? I know I am.

What exactly do you want out of this? A relationship I assume.

What age are you guys? How did you meet? Are you in school/class together?

>What age are you guys?
16 at most.

>> 20+
>> she texted me, we exchanged nudes, planned to fuck on a party of a friend for a week
>> we study together

Good on you man. I'm working on getting out of mine right now, lasted 8 months. Only tie I have left with her is my name on a car loan of hers as a cosigner. She's finally getting around to trying to refinance today after giving me the runaround for 2 months. I'm excited and hope she gets approved so I can get off that loan and block this bitch out of my life.

>planned to fuck

Yeah no she's a little cheating slut OP. Don't be with somebody who is willing to cheat on somebody with you because she'll go around and do the same thing to you.

Your 16 or 20?

Bitch who cheats with you will also cheat on you, retard.

Yea, contact is just not worth it after a situation like that.
Problem for me is that we have a lot of mutual friends, not like I'm going to run in to her randomly, but I am going to have to distance some of them.
Luckily I am moving in a month.

Bitch went so far as saying she wanted me and just needed time to break up, cut contact when she didn't. Met her 8 months after, couldn't resist contacting her. Things went fine for a week, wrote like nothing had happened, found out via a Facebook commentary from mutual friend that she was planning on building a house with her bf... confronted her with it, when the fuck she was going to tell me. Needless to say I saw red, she was stringing me again... blocked her after giving her a serious piece of my mind for once.

your a idiot

I hate hearing and reading this flawed logic... Just because some other guy could be a dirt bag it is perfectly acceptable for this user to be a dirt bag. Just think about this BS for a minute. Maybe if he and everyone else refused to fuck a slut "in a relationship" then they would start to get the picture.

Ah high school relationship. More often than not they never work. At this point you can possibly get with her but if she is gunna dump a dude and move on to the next there is a pretty good chance you will be that dame bf. If you want pussy just keep fucking her. Better use protection.

High schoolers don't know real love. You might think you do but probs not.

Just enjoy your fantasies with her and accept the fact you probably will break up at some point if you got together.

ooh nice. sauce?

this user knows what's up.
women are like children and they can't be expected to exercise self-control.
men have to be the responsible ones and look-out for other men and women to make this world a better place.

The bigger problem is that many aspects of society work to foster the notion that degenerate behavior is somehow acceptable.
But again, that's why it is up to men to form a better world, by being responsible, disciplined, and considerate.

She cheated on him meaning she'll cheat on you. Just say you want to be fuck buddies

Took me quite some time, but here it is.

redtube.com/1645195

>maybe you'll make a new friend in the process.
Yeah, the boyfriend is definitely going to want to be friends with the guy who fucked his woman. Just how goddamn stupid are you?

You da man.

You honestly sound like you want a meaningful relationship since you want to know how to make her break up with him. Just know that it's very likely she will cheat on you too. Also just change your name to Chad. She will get the picture.

dude. grow the fuck up. Shes already chosen. HIM. You are the interloper.

Don't listen to these guys about telling him and all that. Don't be a piece of shit human. Find another chick. One that isn't a KNOWN cheater.

Move on.

Why would you want to date a cheating whore?

because hes inlove and love makes stupid

be a bro, bro

Meh..I have been married for a while. Been banging this chick I work with for about 3 years on and off. Great fucking sex - Cars, Office, outside, hotels...wherever when ever. We space it out so it's not all the time. This way people don't catch on. He husband is a higher up in management, but sucks in bed. Her and I just click and have fucking great sex. she is 12 years older than me too. She is also friends with my wife. Fuck it. Great time though