Hi Sup Forums got this for $50, did I get ripped off?

Hi Sup Forums got this for $50, did I get ripped off?

not at all user, this is a rare high quality weed,well done! do you have the phone number of your dealer? i want to smoke such a good weed

Looks like ditch weed.

user doesn't know shit
you defo got ripped off

>(you)

It doesnt look like fucking weed at all.

na man that's quality herb

dude's name was barryy. Bought it yesterday at the richards blvrd denny's parking lot. didn't get his number though, i just thought the deal was really good and jumped on it.

no it looks like some genuine hand picked greek oregano to me so you should be good. make sure to not use too much of it its pretty strong stuff.

I guess that's why it says "Greek oregano".

Yes you got fucked over big time. I had something similar sometime when I already wen to the city to get some and my regular dealer was unavailable. "Addiction" got me into buy shit tier quality. I smoked one big joint of it and then I just threw it away. Afterwards I never bought Weed again. Just Hash. Or I just grow my own.

greek oregano? is that a strain? the guy said it's some new strong strain of weed but i dunno.

I have never done weed. I think I've only seen it irl once.

You are a fucking idiot.

its a strain that is well known for its pungent aroma and high essential oil contents with an earthy , sligthly minty flavor. personally i am more a fan of the spanish variety due to a more citrus oriented aroma profile.

weed with minty flavor? i'll smoke a joint before I go to work and try it out then

this thread again

nah op, it's greek oregano. put it in some pizza or whatever those bankrupt fucks eat

Used to sell. Amount looks decent, can't really tell on mobile, but the weed looks like shit. You should be using a scale every time you buy, so that you don't have to ask us whether or not you got fucked.

b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8 b8

Here's what good weed should look like

Not bad if it gets you noticeably high from one bowl, if not good chance it's bunk.

that looks like low tier garbage to be completely honest .

>small popcorn buds
>leafy af
>no trichomes to be seen
>bag isnt sticky with crystals everywhere

Looks way more than 5g but it's completely garbage looking. If you want quantity then no you didn't get ripped off. If you want quality then yea you got ripped off but not as bad as you may think.

Definitely shake weed

Its sticky icky mate

Holy shit KEK

Anyone with bud in FL? Asking for a friend

Isn't it hilarious to keep the pretense going. I just can't stop laughing. You're funny.